IS THERE MORE TO COME????

This was a good day for EOG.com, but I can't help but think that another move is around the corner.
The SHRINK has been on the phone all night. He had this funny look on his face when I asked if he was done making moves.
The wheels are spinning and being sober for 60+ days has the SHRINK thinking clearly again.
Love him or hate him this cat is always thinking!!!

BEWARE!!!:+signs8-1

Well Tony,

I don't know if anything else is happening tonight because I haven't had the pleasure of seeing him this evening....He's too busy!!!!!

Scarlett

Scarlett said:
Well Tony,

I don't know if anything else is happening tonight because I haven't had the pleasure of seeing him this evening....He's too busy!!!!!

Scarlett

Coming Dear... :+sports2-

You know I heard a rumor... forget it... probably nothing... kind of ridiculous actually... nevermind...

Ken you started a figin chaos over here today, and most of the people were signing to thank Buc for coming here. I don’t know the guy, I don’t really know RX and not so interested in finding out about them, but god damn….really good day for you today, wonder if the newbies gonna stick around and post and be active, wish you luck. Defenetly happy for the EOG progress, but please spread it around next time don't do it all in one day.

The General said:
Things are a shakin'

:+wink-2+

Hey General, Can EOG do one of those "Notice a lot of new members" threads that Wil loves so much, where you list all the newly registered people today??

NEW BLOOD IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR A FORUM. THE NEWBIES SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 100% BONUS CARIB HAS TO OFFER.:+thumbs-2

Scarlett said:
Well Tony,

Scarlett

SCARLETT I was on the phone with 3 fellas last night. Take a guess.

The conversation was pretty interesting!! Things are headed in the right direction and don't be surprised when the next shoe falls!!:+cool-1+