Its A Joke How Good Lebron James Is

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I think he's definitely stronger than Kobe JJ, but not as fast/quick......

And I can't stand Kobe.........lol

MCP

LeBron may be the sole reason i purchase NBA league pass after the free trial is over.. i watched the first half of that game and there was a stretch where on 4 straight possessions James drained a three..then they decided to pick him up at 3/4 court and he drove right by them..

i dont know how you can gaurd this guy

I watch mainly Cleve games now. I did the same when Jordan played as he is that type of player. I never thought I would be watching Cavs games now.

He is not the next Jordan because nobody will be... but he is the next big thing like Jordan was. This is the Lebron era fellas.

MCP

anyone who prefers Kobe over LeBron is crazy

i noticed something about Lebron.. his 30+ points come so easy, he doesnt force much.. he scored 31 points on 16 shots !

Iverson and Kobe score 30 points on 25-30 shots... LeBron is a team player unlike the other two

dirty

EOG Master
Anyone that Missed the Carmelo show last nite is missing out.....I think we have another Bird Jordan thing going.....

Melo did pretty much what he needed to do last night

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Great player. No Jordan, but ranks among the best already. Let's hope he's not a Bo Jackson. I want to see ALL he can do.

MCP

dirty said:
Anyone that Missed the Carmelo show last nite is missing out.....I think we have another Bird Jordan thing going.....

Melo did pretty much what he needed to do last night

going to have to disagree... if there is any jordan/bird its going to be james/wade. melo is a very distant 3rd

Melo needs to rebound more and I think he might be one of those great players with the loser tag on him his whole career.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Still funny that so many were saying before-hand that Carmelo should be drafted ahead of Lebron...........