It's been 5 yrs or more, but I did it again

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I drank a pint of Crown to battle a cold. The results are pending, but that chit is nasty. Those who proclaim it the finest are nuts. There is no finest whiskey or beer. We drink to get high and that is it. LOL

We drink to get high and that is it

Or to fight a cold!

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast
I still think its the best way to fight a cold. A hot bath and a maybe an extra blanket tonight and you should be able to sweat it out.

dirty

EOG Master
Dewey Finn said:
I still think its the best way to fight a cold. A hot bath and a maybe an extra blanket tonight and you should be able to sweat it out.

Old Southern Remedy

3 oz of Moonshine

1 Tablespoon of Honey

1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice

take a couple shots of that stuff and good to gold....My Grandparents both died over 85 years old and swore they never had a Cold....at the onset of getting one they would take a shot of that stuff...:cheers

The Cook

EOG Member
Chicken soup is for amateurs. I can do better than that, meatloaf, mac and cheese, potatoes and corn on the cob. He'll be fine, but the Crown Royal is uncharted waters for him.

I'll pop in time to time.

I am starting to really enjoy poker.

The Cook said:
Chicken soup is for amateurs. I can do better than that, meatloaf, mac and cheese, potatoes and corn on the cob. He'll be fine, but the Crown Royal is uncharted waters for him.

I'll pop in time to time.

I am starting to really enjoy poker.

Welcome to the bizzaro world Cook .... :+thumbs-2

I knew you were playing poker for him the whole time :smoke

Fordfield

EOG Addicted
It has been said Chicken Soup do help with the cold or flu but u need a good cook to make it and feed it to you:cheers

RPM said:
Never drank it strait, but crown and coke ranks up there on my favorite drink list...

RPM,

I can tell you ain't no SOUTHERNER....

It's Crown & Water or at the very least Crown & Ginger down here....:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

THE SHRINK

Crown and Ginger BABY .... :+thumbs-2

Is there any left in Vegas after Panther and Glaken were there?....:cocktail :cocktail

devilmann

EOG Addicted
After a pint of Crown you'll next need to do a little Irish Yoga to kick that cold. Examples below:

INDIAN YOGA

IRISH YOGA

devilmann said:
After a pint of Crown you'll next need to do a little Irish Yoga to kick that cold. Examples below:

INDIAN YOGA

IRISH YOGA

I enjoyed the bottom one more .... great shot :D

dirty

EOG Master
devilmann said:

INDIAN YOGA

IRISH YOGA

You are killing me Devil dude......:D :D :D

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Well fellas' I had a couple choices. A.) Crown for $15 or visit the doc for $75 plus meds. Crown seemed to have worked fine.

Good morning. :+waving-5