Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

kane

EOG master
Re: Jay Curler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

Re: Jay Curler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

Jay Cutler is the biggest faggot the NFL has ever seen. Even more than Michael Sam

choslamshe

EOG Master

My sincere apologies to the Miami Dolphins organization. A team that has become accustomed to losing, failure, and inadequacy will be take to a level that they couldn't possibly imagine.

Jay's return should become a reality show....

Average QBs like Kirk Cousins signing 1 year deals for 24 mil you have to think 10 mil is indeed a bargain.

choslamshe

EOG Master

I think what we are going to see here is a lot of hype around bringing in a better arm....an athlete with greater tangible qualities than Ryan. With that said, there isn't a quarterback in the NFL who lacks those intangibles more than Jay. This has been proven throughout his career. He's a mental midget with zero leadership, zero mental toughness, and zero desire. We've seen this all unfold throughout his career.

What will be interesting to see unfold, is how the Jay Cutler effect trickles down throughout the locker room.

Must-see TV!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If John Kelly were smart, he'd ban Chloe now rather than wade through the next 5000 threads this year about every Jay Cutler incompletion and then posting pictures of vomit and shit when he gets upset.

Guy probably has jay cutler look alike severed heads in his fridge. Jesus Christ.

MrTop

EOG Master

those who thought cutler was no good? his price was higher vs a younger kid cutler was on a very bad team with the bears.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I want him to do well.

Likewise. Seems like a good guy. Funny thing is most Bears fans I see commenting on this on twitter or anywhere else are saying they're Dolphins fans for the year. Pretty weird reaction for a player that is supposedly loathed by his former fanbase.

choslamshe

EOG Master

If John Kelly were smart, he'd ban Chloe now rather than wade through the next 5000 threads this year about every Jay Cutler incompletion and then posting pictures of vomit and shit when he gets upset.

Guy probably has jay cutler look alike severed heads in his fridge. Jesus Christ.

Michelle, I would try to work on your feelings as we approach the NFL season. They continue to become so so hurt, so so easily.

And then there's the 5000 posts about how Cutler is a great quarterback trapped inside a team with no offensive line, no receivers, no defensive help, bad coaching, not enough hand towels in the men's room, yada, yada (insert 4995 more excuses here) . . . . LOL

kane

EOG master

When Cutler sucks who will Javy blame? A) the offensive line B) the recievers C) everyone on the team not named Cutler. I'll go with C

kane

EOG master

I think the season win total was 7.5 or 8 with tannehill. will that change with jay?

Right as the Tannehill news broke I played under 7.5 (-05), interested to see what it re-opens at

kane

EOG master

Sorry Kane

Appreciate the thought FW, truth is I'm only a casual fan when it comes to the Dolphins as football is my least favorite sport. When I was younger I was a big fan, nowadays not so much, I follow them because they're the home team, that's about it. I like to see them do well, but I don't live and die with them like my other teams

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

When Cutler sucks who will Javy blame? A) the offensive line B) the recievers C) everyone on the team not named Cutler. I'll go with C

And what if Cutler has another good season in a Gase led offense? What then?

You guys act like it's debatable that the Bears have had dysfunctional management and no talent around him in his tenure.

The 3-13 campaign without him speaks for itself.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

David Payne Purdum‏Verified account @DavidPurdum 2h2 hours ago

NFL teams are 56-82 against the spread with Jay Cutler as the starting quarterback.

-- -- --

But, hey, it's not him. It's us.

Or it's the Bears, you know, the franchise that has been near dead last in defense and offensive line rankings for nearly a decade.

There's a reason every backup qb to get thrown in that mess has looked like a high school player that wandered onto the wrong field.

kane

EOG master

And what if Cutler has another good season in a Gase led offense? What then?

You guys act like it's debatable that the Bears have had dysfunctional management and no talent around him in his tenure.

The 3-13 campaign without him speaks for itself.

Hey I hope he plays well and they make the playoffs, but I'm not too optimistic. The bottom line is, if he plays poorly you'll do what you've done in the past, put the blame on everyone around him. The Fins have a solid group of receivers and a decent O-line, under Gase he should put up good numbers, we'll see

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Funny thing is this exact scenario is the only way Cutler was playing football again.

Our forum expert Ruca guaranteed us this had zero chance to happen and that Gase hated Cutler.

Embarrassing. And he'll still pretend to be an expert.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Hey I hope he plays well and they make the playoffs, but I'm not too optimistic. The bottom line is, if he plays poorly you'll do what you've done in the past, put the blame on everyone around him. The Fins have a solid group of receivers and a decent O-line, under Gase he should put up good numbers, we'll see

Your fans were actually complaining about how bad your offensive line was, so we'll see on that.

As for Cutler, the fact is he was given 2 playoff caliber teams in Chicago. 2.

In one of those chances, he went to the NFC title game. In the other year he went 7-3, broke his thumb making a tackle on an INT Johnny Knox fell down on leading to it. The team finished out 1-5 despite having an easy slate.

The reason you sign Jay Cutler is because you make the playoffs with Jay Cutler if he is given a playoff caliber team. Some QBs you can't say that.

kane

EOG master

Your fans were actually complaining about how bad your offensive line was, so we'll see on that.

In one of those chances, he went to the NFC title game. In the other year he went 7-3, broke his thumb making a tackle on an INT Johnny Knox fell down on leading to it. The team finished out 1-5 despite having an easy slate.

The reason you sign Jay Cutler is because you make the playoffs with Jay Cutler if he is given a playoff caliber team. Some QBs you can't say that.

Well, he's been given a playoff caliber team that won 10 games last year, we'll see how your playoff guarantee plays out, personally I think you're wrong and they won't make the playoffs, but we'll see

kane

EOG master

Hasn't even signed his contract yet, and you've already got the excuse machine running, LMAO. Tannehill won ten games last year behind the same line, let's see what Cutler does

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Well, he's been given a playoff caliber team that won 10 games last year, we'll see how your playoff guarantee plays out, personally I think you're wrong and they won't make the playoffs, but we'll see

A playoff caliber team that Vegas set the over/under at 7.5 lol.

Now Kane, in your experience does Vegas usually set the over under at 7.5 for playoff caliber teams?

You are now imagining the Dolphins were a lock for the playoffs so that you can shit on Cutler if they don't make it.

Somewhat sad, even for you.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Arizona is at 8 = playoff caliber
Falcons is 9.5 = playoff caliber
Ravens at 9 = playoff caliber
Panthers at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Bengals at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Cowboys at 9.5 = playoff caliber
Broncos at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Lions at 8 = playoff caliber
Packers at 10 = playoff caliber
Texans at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Colts at 9 = playoff caliber
Chiefs at 9 = playoff caliber
Chargers at 7.5 = playoff caliber
Dolphins at 7.5 = playoff caliber
Vikings at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Patriots at 12.5 = double playoff caliber
Saints at 8 = playoff caliber
Giants at 9 = playoff caliber
Raiders at 10 = playoff caliber
Eagles at 8 = playoff caliber
Steelers at 10.5 = playoff caliber
Seahawks at 10.5 = playoff caliber
Titans at 8.5 = playoff caliber
Bucs at 8.5 = playoff caiber
Redskins at 7.5 = playoff caliber

10 teams make the playoffs, but in Kane's world, there are 25 playoff caliber teams in the NFL.

In fact, 25 of the 32 teams in the league are playoff caliber in Kane's world.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Can you stop the spin? Before the Tannehill injury, this team had an over/under of 7.5. Only 7 teams in the NFL are projected by Vegas to win less games. Cutler is not taking over a good football team.

If he is good, he may be able to drag this team to a wild card spot. If you want to pretend the Dolphins are good so that you can blame Cutler for everything, be my guest. It just makes you look dumb.