Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

"Like Obama's other mainstream biographers -- the New Yorker's David Remnick, the New York Times' Janny Scott and the Boston Globe's Sally Jacobs -- Maraniss set out not to discover where Obama was born, but to prove he was born in Hawaii. None of them succeeded."

So these tards that hate the President write a book and now these all become fact??
:LMAO
You might as well mention Corsi's book in there too since it is all lies and smears with ZERO PROOF TOO.
But I know it's a book so it just has to be true since it fit's the birther agenda.

Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Yes because we know that after the state of Hawaii verified it and swore to it's authenticity that made them a part of the conspiracy too right?:LMAOWhatever fits the birfer agenda of lies and smears is all that matters.No proof or facts just all speculation with unnamed sources that the low IQ crowd believes is all that is required.
Like on here whenever you tell Joe to prove it or present facts they cannot and will not do it because they can't.Just more strawman bullshit moving the goalposts farther away.

If the internet "Obama birth documents" were real, there would be evidence to back them up.

There is ZERO evidence...but go ahead, continue to "believe".

tank

EOG Dedicated

Lying is what commies do best.

tank,

I hope you're starting to realize that there's no convincing evidence to back up "Obama" being born in Hawaii, unless you consider a written affidavit by a family member legitimate proof and a valid "birth record".

I hope you also realize that the famous pdf on the White House website resembles nothing close to the original "birth records" locked away at the Dept of Health in Hawaii.

No Joe I believe the Hospital where he was born , the doctor who delivered him, and the registrar who signed the birth certificate and the state of Hawaii who verified all this as fact.
You can continue to make shit up with lies and try to get it to fit your lying and smear agenda but when it comes down to facts and proof you have ZERO!At the end of the day all you have is unproven lies and smears and the guys selling the books and begging for donations are laughing their ass off.
Why has Zullo not interviewed anyone who can confirm and prove that Obama was born in Hawaii?
Ask yourself that and it's simple and you can see why.MONEY!He strings you tards along begging for money and is writing a book.
Why did Corsi quit with his failed witch hunt?? Because he took the money and ran.That is all that matters to these scammers.Making money and not proving shit!They could care less as long as they their money.Proving anything is not on their agenda and as long as you keep sending them money they don't care.
Again what have you proven and what facts do you have?NOTHING like usual.All lies smears and strawman bullshit that get's laughed out of court.

tank

EOG Dedicated

If the internet "Obama birth documents" were real, there would be evidence to back them up.

There is ZERO evidence...but go ahead, continue to "believe".
The state of Hawaii says STFU with your stupid shit.They have VERIFIED THEM and have sworn they match the ORIGINAL.Just because you are to stupid and fall for the scammers line of bullshit is not my fault.
I love how you are trying to turn it around like I am the one falling for this lying conspiracy bullshit.
:LMAO
It has already been proven and all you have is lies and smears to fit your book selling agenda.

No Joe I believe the Hospital where he was born , the doctor who delivered him, and the registrar who signed the birth certificate and the state of Hawaii who verified all this as fact.

The local registrar wrote down whatever Gramma told him.

Section 57-9 Local registrar to prepare birth certificate.

(a) If neither parent of the newborn child whose birth is unattended as above provided is able to prepare a birth certificate, the local registrar shall secure the necessary information from any person having knowledge of the birth and prepare file the certificate."

"The doctor who delivered him!!" :LMAO

Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital,

What is your evidence the Kenyan was born in Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital,
I already have the answers to your next idiotic lie so go ahead and get that out of the way.
The hospital pulled his letter down, blah, blah.

tank

EOG Dedicated

(a) If neither parent of the newborn child whose birth is unattended as above provided is able to prepare a birth certificate, the local registrar shall secure the necessary information from any person having knowledge of the birth and prepare file the certificate."

This is for children born at home!!!!!!Even with a midwife delivery you still cannot lie about it to the H.D.More lies and bullshit from you.

tank

EOG Dedicated

What is your evidence the Kenyan was born in Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital?
Because they confirmed it on his birth certificate.The state confirmed it on the birth certificate.
All a bunch of liars right?:shoot:

I already have the answers to your next idiotic lie so go ahead and get that out of the way.

I'm waiting for you to post your evidence first.

:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

And grandma would have to verify all the facts with the midwife and the baby present.
Oh no in birfer world he was born in Kenya and grandma just went and applied for a birth certificate.
And they just gave her one no questions asked of course in birfer world.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I'm waiting for you to post your evidence first.

:pop:
After 116 pages if you are to stupid to read and see it all thats not my problem.I can't fix stupid and your a lost cause.
You just keep repeating the same old debunked lies page after page and when the truth and proof are presented you just ignore them because they don't fit your agenda.Quit wasting my time with the same old lies and bullshit.

And grandma would have to verify all the facts with the midwife and the baby present.
Oh no in birfer world he was born in Kenya and grandma just went and applied for a birth certificate.
And they just gave her one no questions asked of course in birfer world.

:lol

tank

EOG Dedicated

Grandma we need to confirm this baby is healthy.But, but , oh well he was really born in Kenya and that is where he is at.Can you fly over to Kenya with me to see if he is healthy?:shoot::shoot:
Really this is how fucking dumb the birfers are and believe this shit.

After 116 pages if you are to stupid to read and see it all thats not my problem.I can't fix stupid and your a lost cause.
You just keep repeating the same old debunked lies page after page and when the truth and proof are presented you just ignore them because they don't fit your agenda.Quit wasting my time with the same old lies and bullshit.

You really should read Zullo's affidavit...but instead, Obot "debunkers" choose to chase IRS rainbows.

So you won't even stick your neck out and post the letter for everyone to see. That's how confident you are in your position.

Funny, I can't even find it on DR. CON's clown website anymore...did he pull it down too?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Grandma we need to confirm this baby is healthy.But, but , oh well he was really born in Kenya and that is where he is at.Can you fly over to Kenya with me to see if he is healthy?:shoot::shoot:
But grandma he has to have vaccination shots and be cleared so we know he is healthy and not going to spread diseases and I cannot legally give him a birth certificate and confirm birth without a baby.
Yes this is what the birfers want you to believe and probably are falling for this stupid shit.I know they are just look at Joe.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You really should read Zullo's affidavit...but instead, Obot "debunkers" choose to chase IRS rainbows.
They got him now!!:LMAO
Funny but 350 of those pages are from Corsi's failed attempt but the birfers believe Zullo has all the right answers now.

tank

EOG Dedicated

So you won't even stick your neck out and post the letter for everyone to see. That's how confident you are in your position.

Funny, I can't even find it on DR. CON's clown website anymore...did he pull it down too?

Because it's the same old debunked birfer lie.
They claim that since the hospital pulled the letter down it means fraud but the truth is that it was for a 100 year old fundraiser and after the year was up they pulled it down because the fundraiser was over.In birfer world that means fraud of course.

Changing the subject, and throwing up strawmen and knockin'em down pretending you "won" the argument...it's what Obot CONS do best. :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

the letter is still available at the Kapi’olani Foundation web site. See page six of the Centennial Anniversary magazine, which is where the letter was originally published.
http://www.kapiolanigift.org/document.doc?id=22

tank

EOG Dedicated

Changing the subject, and throwing up strawmen and knockin'em down pretending you "won" the argument...it's what Obot CONS do best. :btj:
No just showing how stupid your so called facts are.
Prove he was not born there.:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

the letter is still available at the Kapi’olani Foundation web site. See page six of the Centennial Anniversary magazine, which is where the letter was originally published.
http://www.kapiolanigift.org/document.doc?id=22

Boy that was hard but again....you just keep repeating the same old debunked lies page after page.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Changing the subject, and throwing up strawmen and knockin'em down pretending you "won" the argument...it's what Obot CONS do best.
Originally Posted by tank

:btj:
That is my birfer impression and it is spot on.That's how you tards think.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Goal Poster:
Kapiolani Medical Center 100 Years 1909 to 2009
This is their magazine which carries the infamous letter from Obama stating Kapi’olani Medical Center is the place of his birth. (PAGE 6)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52083178/Kapiolani-Medical-Center-100-Years-1909-to-2009
and the youtube video (thanks Doc):
Kapi’olani Centennial Video, January 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YpAa891AmA

Because it's the same old debunked birfer lie.
They claim that since the hospital pulled the letter down it means fraud but the truth is that it was for a 100 year old fundraiser and after the year was up they pulled it down because the fundraiser was over.In birfer world that means fraud of course.

Look everyone! It's the hippy commie governor Abercrombie, showing up the 'birthers' again!

Maybe you should ask DR. CON why the image of the letter is no longer displayed on his clown website! :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Goal Poster:
This is their magazine which carries the infamous letter from Obama stating Kapi’olani Medical Center is the place of his birth. (PAGE 6)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52083178/Kapiolani-Medical-Center-100-Years-1909-to-2009
I wonder how much trouble the hospital can get in by lying about this huh Joe?
Well they are in on the scam too right?:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Look everyone! It's the hippy commie governor Abercrombie again, showing up the 'birthers' again!

Maybe you should ask DR. CON why the image of the letter is no longer displayed on his clown website! :btj:
Just showing once again how stupid you are...it is still there but obviously you are to stupid to find it.
Nice deflect with Ambercrombie though.
Thanks for proving you still have NOTHING!!ZERO FACTS and no PROOF of any of your lies.
Keep moving them goalpost adding in a few new strawman and your still birfer King.

Goal Poster:

The problem for you and the "debunkers" crowd is, neither the hospital nor the White House will confirm the authenticity of the letter.

They avoid it the way DR. CON avoids reality. :btj:

Just another Abercrombie circus stunt gone bad I'm afraid.

Goal Poster:

And what you posted was an image inside a BROCHURE...you don't even have the original letter, nobody does!

See? Exactly like the phony birth certificate -- nothing real or authentic, just layer upon layer of bullshit!

ZERO EVIDENCE!

I can just hear the whining...

"It's always the same shit with you 'birthers'....no amount of proof is good enough...waaaaaaaaaaaa..."

These delusional Obot loons believe an official Congressional investigation would accept pdfs without official seals and brochures as 'proof' the fraud is who he claims to be!

:bwah:

tank

EOG Dedicated

The problem for you and the "debunkers" crowd is, neither the hospital nor the White House will confirm the authenticity of the letter.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Typical burfer response but expected.Of course not Joe it is all a big conspiracy!!:houra
When busted just move the goalposts with another stupid response.

tank

EOG Dedicated

And what you posted was an image inside a BROCHURE...you don't even have the original letter, nobody does!

See? Exactly like the phony birth certificate -- nothing real or authentic, just layer upon layer of bullshit!

ZERO EVIDENCE!
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
It only get's better with the delusional ones.Yeah it's all made up to fit the scam.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

I can just hear the whining...

"It's always the same shit with you 'birthers'....no amount of proof is good enough...waaaaaaaaaaaa..."

These delusional Obot loons believe an official Congressional investigation would accept pdfs without official seals and brochures as 'proof' the fraud is who he claims to be!

:bwah:
You don;'t even know what a PDF is stupid.
That's why when Hawaii confirms it matches their records it's game over.
Just because you are to dumb to understand that is not my problem.

tank

EOG Dedicated

ZERO EVIDENCE!
Well GOLLY Gomer who made that Brochure??
It just has to be a made up a fraud in birfer world.Has to be.:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

ZERO EVIDENCE!
But at least now you have proven the hospital is in on the scam right?:LMAO:LMAO
Oh the burfers are a pure joy to watch with their stupid shit.
Sadly birfers will claim this as proof .
PST Joe......go to the hospital and I can give you a little hint.....you will find the ORIGINAL letter there.:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

But at least now you have proven the hospital is in on the scam right?:LMAO:LMAO
Oh the burfers are a pure joy to watch with their stupid shit.
Sadly birfers will claim this as proof .
PST Joe......go to the hospital and I can give you a little hint.....you will find the ORIGINAL letter there.:LMAO
I'll give you another clue...it's framed and hanging on a wall.:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

I'll give you another clue...it's framed and hanging on a wall.:LMAO
I know, I know...forgery, fake , fraud, blah,blah....usual idiotic bullshit.