Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

According to Joe, Adobe was used to create the PDF yet what we see is not the case.Please explain this one huh??

Notice anything different???:LMAOAccording to Joe they are the same and Adobe created and generated them both!!!:LMAO:LMAOFucking retarded birther!!
Hey birther which one did doug say was Obama's PDF??:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Please explain again on how you can ''see'' things with Adobe Illustrator that you cannot ''see'' using Mac Quartz when creating a PDF.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
All time dumbest post in history!!Take another bow birther tard.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Come on birther we are all waiting for an explanation for this golden nugget that you do not seem to be able to answer.At least lie and make some stupid shit up to give us all some more laughs!!Retarded birther!!!

Another graphics expert questions birth certificate:

ObamaRelease YourRecords on <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/another-graphics-expert-questions-birth.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2011-07-11T18:08:00-07:00">6:08 PM</abbr>

ther graphics expert questions birth certificate
'Without a doubt ... the document has been altered from its original state'

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="float: right; margin-left: 1em; text-align: right;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;">[URL="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A5rPGvich3E/Thubo6JFcEI/AAAAAAAADI4/Yh9U7XEoPNY/s1600/110708victorianicks.jpg"]
</td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Victoria Nicks</td></tr> </tbody></table>Another computer graphics expert is questioning the validity of the Obama birth document released by the White House.

Victoria Nicks, who holds both a Bachelor's and a Master's Degree in Information Technology, argues that the presence of "differently sized pixels" in the image released to the public April 27 by the White House indicates that it's not "an exact duplicate of an original document scan."

In a [/URL]piece on the Decoded Science website, she also points out that there are "misaligned pixels" throughout the document.

"The fact that there are different-sized pixels throughout the document indicates, without a doubt, that the document has been altered from its original state," she writes.

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Image from the Obama birth document released by the White House April 27 </td></tr> </tbody></table>
While Nicks is not willing to state that the Obama document is a forgery, others graphics experts have come to that conclusion.

Nicks says it's possible that the alteration is solely the result of a standard optimization process, but it's clear that the document is not an exact copy of an original birth certificate.

She says that while most of the Obama document is composed of larger pixels, the layer of pixels that can be removed from the document using the software program Adobe Illustrator is made up of much smaller pixels. REST HEREhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/59828821/...bout-White-House-News-Conference-of-4-27-2011

Deception evidence reaches Oval Office?
Analysis says everything president, lawyers said 'was carefully orchestrated and scripted'

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="float: right; margin-left: 1em; text-align: right;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">AP</td></tr> </tbody></table>In an allegation that pushes the dispute over Barack Obama's eligibility to be president to a new level, an affidavit prepared to accompany a criminal complaint over the "Certificate of Live Birth" released on April 27 suggests there was a plan to mislead the American public, and it went as high as the Oval Office.

"What I believe you are looking at is a classic example of an attempt at plausible deniability," wrote Doug Vogt, who has filed a criminal complaint that charges Obama's birth record is forged.

Vogt, who describes himself as an expert in documents, typesetting, imaging, scanners and document imaging programs and has owned Archive Index Systems since 1993, referenced the widely broadcast White House event when officials, including then-White House Counsel Robert Bauer and Obama's communications director Daniel Pfeiffer, released the purported Hawaiian "Certificate of Live Birth."

"Everything that came out of the mouths of both these men and the president's was carefully orchestrated and scripted. It also implies that the president's contingency plan was that in case the forgery was detected, that one or both of them would take the blame," Vogt concluded.

He said in the affidavit, a copy of which was obtained by WND, "The preponderance of evidence leads me to conclude that the Certificate of Live Birth the White House presented at the 8:48 a.m. news conference (on April 27) and not mentioned on television an hour later is a forgery."

He continued, "A strong legal argument can be made that per U.S. Code Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47, Sec.1028(a)(2 and 4) Mr. Pfeiffer and Mr. Robert Bauer could have made themselves principles in the forgery. There is also the possibility that the director of the Department of Health in Hawaii knows much more about this forgery than she is telling. If it is later proven in federal court that this Certificate of Live Birth issued by the Department of Health is a forgery, then any and all personnel involved with the forgery, would also be principles in the forgery. REST HERE Doug Vogt's latest affidavit posted below.

Obama Birth Certificate: Affidavit About White House News Conference of 4-27-2011

Dr. Demento and Foghorn Kookhorn should be here shortly. :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Dr. Demento and Foghorn Kookhorn should be here shortly. :btj:
Why!!!All this shit has been debunked already.You are just rehashing the same old idiotic shit that only a retarded birther would believe.Your stupidity is boring me now!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

[U

Nicks says it's possible that the alteration is solely the result of a standard optimization process, but it's clear that the document is not an exact copy of an original birth certificate.
L]

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAONo way!!Say it isn't so!!!!!!:LMAO:LMAO
You mean when you copy something it is not the same???:LMAO:LMAO
God I love retarded birthers.They make my day with their stupidity and desperation!!
Hey we are due for an unnamed source soon right??:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank

EOG Dedicated

The Doc got layers

By Dr. Conspiracy on <abbr class="date time published" title="2011-07-09T17:28:32-0400">July 9, 2011</abbr> in Birth Certificate, Debunking
I’ve already mentioned a few times, I scanned my own birth certificate using Adobe Acrobat and an HP scanner, and I got layers. Of course President Obama’s long form birth certificate PDF wasn’t scanned using Adobe software, but the similarity in the results are striking. I think it is appropriate that I provide this information, since certain profoundly uninformed people still think that scanned PDF’s don’t have layers.
What I did

The hardware and software were: Adobe Acrobat Standard 9.0 and an HP Photosmart Premium C309g-m combination printer/scanner. In Acrobat, I selected File | Create PDF | From scanner | Color Document. Acrobat scanned the image. Then I selected Document | Optimize Scanned PDF (taking the default options). Finally I selected Advanced | Document Processing | Export All Images. That’s all I did – no Illustrator, no Photoshop, no manual fiddling with anything.
Twelve files were exported, most of them were of the piece of cardboard I used to mask the bottom half of the certificate where my personal information is. Two of the images are of particular interest and I will include them here. The first (Fig. 1) is the background layer, and the second (Fig. 2) has most of the printing.

Fig. 1​

Fig. 2​
Results

There are three things that I would like to point out. The first is that layers were created. The second is that parts of words are found in the background layer, for example “We,” while the rest of the word, “bb” is in Fig. 2. (Webb is the name of the doctor who delivered me.) When one zooms in on my PDF one can see that the two parts of the word look distinctly different. This is the same thing we see on the Obama PDF. The third thing is that part of a signature (of the state registrar) is in one layer and part in another, as is the signature of President Obama’s mother on his certificate.​
Anyone with the software and a scanner can to exactly the same thing I did. You don’t have to take my word for it. Normal optimized scanning of a document to a PDF creates layers in standard Adobe software. If I had a Mac, I have no doubt I could show you the same thing.​
Here is the PDF file created in this experiment.​

tank

EOG Dedicated

Here is the newest meeting place for birthers.

tank

EOG Dedicated

<
"What I believe you are looking at is a classic example of an attempt at plausible deniability," wrote Doug Vogt, who [L]

:+textinb3
Now Vogt is an ''expert'' at human behavior too!You can't make this shit up and birthers prove once again just how gullible they are !!

Why!!!All this shit has been debunked already.

Nothing has been "debunked".

Setting up strawmen and knocking them down the way Dr. Demento does (layers?????) is not "debunking". Does he seriously think nobody notices?

Until your commie underwear bloggers actually have the balls and intelligence to come out from their mothers basements and take on the forensic experts point-by-point only you and other five retards who've bookmarked their websites will take them seriously. Everyone else just laughs.

For more info on the "debunking" of "layers", go to loser-R-us.com.

:3dgros13::3dmdr:

"They used MAC in the PDF!!!"
-- tank (anti-proofer retardo)

tank

EOG Dedicated

Nothing has been 'debunked'.

Setting up strawmen and knocking them down the way Dr. Demento does (layers?????) is not "debunking". Does he seriously think nobody notices?

Until your commie underwear bloggers actually have the balls and intelligence to come out from their mothers basements and take on the forensic experts point-by-point only you and other five retards who've bookmarked their websites will take them seriously. Everyone else just laughs.

For more info on the "debunking" of "layers", go to loser-R-us.com.

:3dgros13::3dmdr:

:LMAO:LMAO
Joe posts over 10 posts from WND screaming that their is layers in the B.C so that means it is fake!!:LMAONow that it is proven that everything that is copied has layers in it ...well it is no big deal in birther world!!:LMAOYou gotta love the stupidity of the birther.
Hey Joe was Adobe used to create and generate the PDF???:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Nothing has been "debunked".

:3
Like I have told you many times now!!Go over there and register and see how long a retard like you lasts.Come on and quit being a chicken shit little weasel and go over there and set him straight!!You can do it!!Funny how you never take up the challenge and continue to just lie and make shit up here.
Birthers like you get ate up and your lies and shit get demolished .Gutless coward!!Yeah call him out but be a coward and not go over there to debate the facts.Typical birther.

Like I have told you many times now!!Go over there and register and see how long a retard like you lasts.Come on and quit being a chicken shit little weasel and go over there and set him straight!!You can do it!!Funny how you never take up the challenge and continue to just lie and make shit up here.
Birthers like you get ate up and your lies and shit get demolished .Gutless coward!!Yeah call him out but be a coward and not go over there to debate the facts.Typical birther.

It has nothing to do with being a "chicken shit weasel." I for one believe NOBODY should give these underwear bloggers additional hits on their commie websites. If these commie hacks are begging to be taken seriously, they need to crawl out of their progressive sewers, hose themselves off and rebut all of these forensic experts point by point, the way professionals do.

Until then sheep like you can keep :dogtoilet

tank

EOG Dedicated

It has nothing to do with being a "chicken shit weasel." I for one believe NOBODY should give these underwear bloggers additional hits on their commie websites. If they want to be taken seriously, they need to crawl out of their progressive sewers, hose themselves off and rebut forensic experts point by point.

Until then sheep like you can keep :dogtoilet

They have !!Remember??Oh yeah ...you only believe it if Corsi or WND tells you and they say that the guy or girl is an ''expert''.If they do not have a picture to put next to the ''expert'' they just use unnamed sources to keep you fish hanging on for the next worm!!Funny how the so called ''experts'' never refute what he says , or be like Vogt and amend their complaint to include''or used Mac or other ''in their shit.Why did Vogt amend his complaint??:btj:proof has a funny way of making you do something huh??Exposed birthers are the best!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

It has nothing to do with being a "chicken shit weasel." I for one believe NOBODY should give WND additional hits on their commie websites. If WND are begging to be taken seriously, they need to crawl out of their bat shit crazy caves, hose themselves off and rebut all of these forensic experts point by point, the way professionals do.

Fixed it for you.

Funny how the so called ''experts'' never refute what he says ...

Why should anyone waste their time "refuting" Dr. Demento's idiotic strawmen arguments?

If Dr. Demento accused tank of molesting a child, should we waste all our time and energy "refuting" his claims? HELL NO! Let the Dr. Demento prove his wild accusations by PRODUCING CREDIBLE FORENSIC EVIDENCE.

What are his credentials? Sorry, Underwear Blogger Central certificates don't count.

Let the professionals do their jobs and tell the partisan hacks from both sides to get the fuck out of the way!!

INVESTIGATE THE CRIMINAL COMMIE KENYAN SONOFABITCH!!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Why should anyone waste their time "refuting" Dr. Demento's idiotic strawmen arguments?

If Dr. Demento accused tank of molesting a child, should we waste all our time and energy "refuting" his claims? HELL NO! Let the Dr. Demento prove his wild accusations by PRODUCING CREDIBLE FORENSIC EVIDENCE.

What are his credentials? Sorry, Underwear Blogger Central certificates don't count.

Let the professionals do their jobs and tell the partisan hacks from both sides to get the fuck out of the way!!

For one you cannot do it because all you have is lies and smears!!All he posts is the truth while you use so called ''experts'' that get debunked or laughed out of court!!How has the birther ''experts'' done in court???:LMAOThe only track record you birthers have to run on is 0-14 in court cases!!How are book sales??You see people are finally waking up to the scam that WND and Corsi are running and now people are laughing at you like you deserve!!What about Terry Larkin??:LMAOWe know why you are to chicken shit to go over there....because you will get destroyed with your idiotic nonsense that the courts laugh at!You have not proven one single thing!!Nothing!!Nada!!At the end of the day all you have is lies, smears, dodges and unnamed sources!!That is it!!Nothing but bullshit that gets laughed out of court!!
Where is Orly at??:LMAO
How did the investigators that WND sent over to Hawaii doing??:LMAORemember????Where is the proof???Another turd for you birthertards to hang onto!!
Going on over 2 years now and still nothing!!!Nada!!Zilch........but just wait...we got him now will be the headlines at World Nut Daily and you sheep will still buy the shit saying how great it smells!!Pathetic retards!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank

EOG Dedicated

Army Colonel Lawrence Sellin: Obama's ineligibility greatest crisis since the Civil War; It must be dealt with before election

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O8xiNYHX-lg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is the same Fascist that lives in Finland calling for a coup here in the U.S!Why did he get kicked out of the Army????:LMAOCreepy so I can see why Joe likes him besides being a birth tard!!

For one you cannot do it because all you have is lies and smears!

They are not "lies and smears". Find me one credible forensic expert who vouches for that forged piece of shit the Kenyan released publicly in April. If 'birthers' are such loons, why does the Kenyan keep doubling up on his BS?

Funny, the Kenyan hastily calls a press conference with a totally scripted response, releases what is clearly a forgery, won't take any questions, and then... one day later the American people are inundated with "We got Osama bin Laden!!" for the next week.

tank

EOG Dedicated

They are not "lies and smears". Find me one credible forensic expert who vouches for that forged piece of shit the Kenyan released publicly in April. If 'birthers' are such loons, why does the Kenyan keep doubling up on his BS?

Funny, the Kenyan hastily calls a press conference with a totally scripted response, releases what is clearly a forgery, won't take any questions, and then... one day later the American people are inundated with "We got Osama bin Laden!!" for the next week.

Find me one credible ''expert'' that says it is fake besides the discredited loons that WND trots out there with their agenda.None.Zilch.Nada.Nothing !What have you proven in over 2 years??Nothing !!Nothing!!Not a damn thing!!Why do you continue to get laughed out of court with all these so called ''experts''??Why Joe??Why??I have spelled it out for you a thousand times but you are a birther that cannot see the truth!You cannot do it because you are a birther with a lying, smearing, dodging and using unnamed sources agenda!!
The Kenyan is not doubling up on his BS....he is just exposing lying frauds like the birthers are and will not let them John Kerry him like the lying fraud Corsi did to Kerry.You cannot get away with your shit now so stick to the lies and hope they stick.Let me know when you have ''proven'' anything besides the typical bullshit that only a retarded birther would believe!

''THEY USED ADOBE IN THE PDF''
Joe the retarded birther

tank

EOG Dedicated

A separate WND investigation into Obama's certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren't originally there.

First it is legit but then Corsi writes a book and now it is a fraud!!:LMAOFollow the money and you will see how easy birthers are!!retards!!

High-level Engineer & State Programmer Identifies Template for Obama's Forged Birth Certificate: Nordyke Birth Certificates Used

ObamaRelease YourRecords on <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/high-level-engineer-state-programmer.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2011-07-12T18:01:00-07:00">6:01 PM</abbr>

State programmer identifies template for Obama 'forgery'

High-level engineer demonstrates how Nordyke birth certificates used

Jerome Corsi World Net Daily

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="float: right; margin-left: 1em; text-align: right;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Susan Nordyke</td></tr> </tbody></table>A prominent software engineer claims the Obama birth certificate released by the White House was forged by using as templates the birth certificates of twins born in Hawaii one day after the president.

The engineer, a high-level programmer for a state government, spoke on condition of anonymity but contends his analysis is self-evident. He previously, as WND reported, presented evidence that the signature of Obama's mother on the president's document is proof of fraud.

He believes forgers used the registration numbers of the birth certificates belonging to Gretchen and Susan Nordyke, 10637 and 10638, to create the Obama birth certificate number, 10641.

Exhibits 1 and 2 show the Nordyke twins' birth certificate numbers in the original photostat format in which the Hawaii Department of Health released the documents to Mrs. Nordyke in 1966.

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 1: Susan Elizabeth Nordyke, birth certificate number 10637</td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 2: Gretchen Carter Nordyke, birth certificate number 10638</td></tr> </tbody></table>

Exhibits 3 and 4 show Gretchen Carter Nordyke's birth certificate number in a positive developed from the original Hawaii DOH-issued photostatic copy.

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 3: Susan Elizabeth Nordyke, birth certificate number 10637, positive</td><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">
</td><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">
</td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 4: Gretchen Carter Nordyke, birth certificate number 10638, positive</td></tr> </tbody></table>
Exhibit 5 shows the Obama birth certificate number 10641, in which the numbers 61 and 106 appear to match in size, positioning and spacing the numbers on the Nordyke twins' birth certificates.

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 5: Barack Obama, birth certificate number 10641</td></tr> </tbody></table>
"The '61' and the '1063' were copied directly as an image from a Nordyke birth certificate number, most likely in Adobe software," the software engineer asserted to WND. "Then the '3' was turned to a '4,' and the last '1' was appended to the number sequence as a separate image."

The transference of the Nordyke birth certificate number to the Obama document was a multi-step process, he said.

"The forger could not paste the Nordyke birth certificate number directly into the Obama document, because the fourth number in the '10637' or '10638' sequence needed to be changed to a '4,' and a '1' had to be added onto the end, so the Obama birth certificate number would read '10641.'"

Since the short-form Certification of Live Birth released during the 2008 campaign listed Obama's birth certificate number as 10641, any forger obviously would have to make the long-form birth certificate the same number. --- MUCH MORE HERE

Gee Wally, how come they not talkin' bout layers? Dr. Demento told me it was all about layers!

:+signs13-

tank

EOG Dedicated

[B

The engineer, a high-level programmer for a state government, spoke on condition of anonymity L]

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Who spoke on the condition of anonymity!!!You cannot make this shit up!!!And the birthers buy this shit!!:LMAOWell golly Gomer this looks like another ''expert'' trotted out by WND!!And they are too stupid to figure out why they lose every court case or get laughed out of court!!Home run there Joe!!!:LMAO
Who spoke on the condition of anonymity!!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

High-level Engineer & State Programmer Identifies Template for Obama's Forged Birth Certificate: Nordyke Birth Certificates Used

ObamaRelease YourRecords on <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/high-level-engineer-state-programmer.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2011-07-12T18:01:00-07:00">6:01 PM</abbr>

]
This is proof???????????????????:LMAO:LMAOBirthers!!!!!!:LMAO:LMAOThis is some of the stupidest shit yet!!Boy they got him now!!!!:LMAOAnd birthers call this proof!!!:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Who spoke on the condition of anonymity!!!You cannot make this shit up!!!And the birthers buy this shit!!:LMAOWell golly Gomer this looks like another ''expert'' trotted out by WND!!And they are too stupid to figure out why they lose every court case or get laughed out of court!!Home run there Joe!!!:LMAO
Who spoke on the condition of anonymity!!!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Oh I am sorry!!It was Birther report that came up with this ''gem''!!
Birther report!!!!:houra
Where retards go to learn!!Here is their best student!!
They call it Midvale birther school!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Gee Wally, how come they not talkin' bout layers? Dr. Demento told me it was all about layers!

:+signs13-

:LMAOThat was the birthers that harped on that as their ''gotcha'' moment!!Remember??You tards cannot even remember your own smears!!

Who spoke on the condition of anonymity!!!You cannot make this shit up!!!And the birthers buy this shit!!Well golly Gomer this looks like another ''expert'' trotted out by WND!!And they are too stupid to figure out why they lose every court case or get laughed out of court!!Home run there Joe!!!
Who spoke on the condition of anonymity!!

Can't debunk the Nordyke birth certificate analysis, can ya? :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Can't debunk the Nordyke birth certificate analysis, can ya? :btj:

Nothing to debunk.That is not proof of anything.Because the numbers are the same size that means it was used from the twins birth certificate??:LMAO
Hey birther ...I bet thousands of others will match up too!!:LMAO
Are you really that stupid to think because, wait for it....wait for it.....that since the numbers are the same size that means the twins was used??????:LMAO
I know birthers are stupid but please tell me you are not that dumb and actually think that this is proof??

tank

EOG Dedicated

State programmer identifies template for Obama 'forgery'

High-level engineer demonstrates how Nordyke birth certificates used

Jerome Corsi World Net Daily

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="float: right; margin-left: 1em; text-align: right;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Susan Nordyke</td></tr> </tbody></table>A prominent software engineer claims the Obama birth certificate released by the White House was forged by using as templates the birth certificates of twins born in Hawaii one day after the president.

The engineer, a high-level programmer for a state government, spoke on condition of anonymity but contends his analysis is self-evident. He previously, as WND reported, presented evidence that the signature of Obama's mother on the president's document is proof of fraud.

He believes forgers used the registration numbers of the birth certificates belonging to Gretchen and Susan Nordyke, 10637 and 10638, to create the Obama birth certificate number, 10641.

Exhibits 1 and 2 show the Nordyke twins' birth certificate numbers in the original photostat format in which the Hawaii Department of Health released the documents to Mrs. Nordyke in 1966.

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 1: Susan Elizabeth Nordyke, birth certificate number 10637</td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 2: Gretchen Carter Nordyke, birth certificate number 10638</td></tr> </tbody></table>

Exhibits 3 and 4 show Gretchen Carter Nordyke's birth certificate number in a positive developed from the original Hawaii DOH-issued photostatic copy.

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 3: Susan Elizabeth Nordyke, birth certificate number 10637, positive</td><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">
</td><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">
</td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 4: Gretchen Carter Nordyke, birth certificate number 10638, positive</td></tr> </tbody></table>
Exhibit 5 shows the Obama birth certificate number 10641, in which the numbers 61 and 106 appear to match in size, positioning and spacing the numbers on the Nordyke twins' birth certificates.

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"></td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Exhibit 5: Barack Obama, birth certificate number 10641</td></tr> </tbody></table>
"The '61' and the '1063' were copied directly as an image from a Nordyke birth certificate number, most likely in Adobe software," the software engineer asserted to WND. "Then the '3' was turned to a '4,' and the last '1' was appended to the number sequence as a separate image."

The transference of the Nordyke birth certificate number to the Obama document was a multi-step process, he said.

"The forger could not paste the Nordyke birth certificate number directly into the Obama document, because the fourth number in the '10637' or '10638' sequence needed to be changed to a '4,' and a '1' had to be added onto the end, so the Obama birth certificate number would read '10641.'"

Since the short-form Certification of Live Birth released during the 2008 campaign listed Obama's birth certificate number as 10641, any forger obviously would have to make the long-form birth certificate the same number. --- MUCH MORE HERE
Everyone who has a birth certificate from Hawaii is laughing their ass off over this stupidity.Yep this means that Obama used theirs to copy it!!:houraThis is definite proof alright!!:doh1What is even funnier is the retard that believes this shit!!Joe I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I would like to sell you.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Golly Gomer I bet these numbers would match up too huh??:LMAO
Hey I think this is the one Obama used to create his huh??Duh, duh, duh.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Unveiled! Hawaii’s 1961 long-form birth certificates

April 28, 2011
58Share
Images of two 1961 Hawaii birth certificates similar to the one President Obama purportedly has on file have now been unveiled.
The Honolulu Advertiser published photostats of the original long-form birth certificates of twin daughters born to Eleanor Nordyke at Kapi’olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital Aug. 5, 1961, one day after Obama was supposedly born at the same facility.
The Nordykes’ certificates include information missing from the short-form document for Obama published online, including the name of the hospital, the name of the attending physician, name and address of the parents, the race of the parents and the race of the baby.

:LMAOWND is a little late for the party huh??April 12th this shit was floated but WND is just now feeding the sheep their daily dose of shit!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

[B

L]

:+textinb3
Shazam Gomer!!!Hey I think that the Nordyke twins used Obama's birth certificate to copy and make their own!!See how the numbers 61 and 106 appear to match in size , position and spacing!!!:LMAO:LMAOAnd birthers are stupid enough to not realize that every single one is like that but birthers say this is proof of a forgery!!:LMAOThis is becoming one of my favorites!!Yep this is proof alright!!:houra
Unreal how easy the birther crowd is!!You got him now!!

Joe Farah & Susan Daniels: Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number

ObamaRelease YourRecords on <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/07/joe-farah-susan-daniels-obamas.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2011-07-15T13:43:00-07:00">1:43 PM</abbr>

Video: Joe Farah and private investigator Susan Daniels discuss Obama's Connecticut Social Security Number --- 7-15-2011 --- VIDEO HERE

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EoQSU09OXO8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CERTIFIGATE[/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]'Irrefutable' proof of Obama forgery

[/FONT] [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Document details show typewriter had variable type way back in 1961?

[/FONT] <hr size="1"> [SIZE=-1]Posted: July 17, 2011
5:20 pm Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]By Jerome R. Corsi[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1] ? 2011 WND [/SIZE]

NEW YORK ? Unless the typewriter used to type Barack Obama's purported Hawaiian "Certificate of Live Birth" in 1961 was magically capable of producing different size and shaped images with the exact same key, the document released by the White House April 27 is a forgery, says a professional typographer with 50 years experience.

"Steel-stamped letters do not expand to larger sizes and morph into different styles of type," retired New York City typographer Paul Irey told WND.

As WND previously reported, it would be impossible for the different letters that appear in the Obama birth certificate to have been typed by one typewriter, according to Irey.

"These are irrefutable proofs of forgery," he said.

His newest analysis suggests the document was assembled from images of letters or words taken from other documents.

"The forger who produced the Obama Hawaii long-form birth certificate may have thought that all typewriter typeface styles were alike," he said.

"To get his letters, the forger must have understood that he needed to copy the old typewriter styles," he continued. "So the forger probably scanned a bunch of old birth certificates, without realizing that the letters in the old files were from different typewriter styles. That's why the letters in the forged document do not match each other."

Irey used as a source document the Xerox copy of the Obama birth certificate the White House staff handed to the press assembled in the White House pressroom on April 27, as seen in Exhibit 1:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="589">
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
From this source, Irey extracted individual typed letters and prepared a chart listing each typed letter that appeared in the document identified in the chart with a unique number identifier, as seen in Exhibit 2:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="626">
In Exhibit 3, Irey advanced his previously published analysis by comparing the two letters, #144 and #146, used to form the name "Barack" in Box 8, "Name of the Father," and explained they are not identical, such that the one is significantly bigger than the other.

"Why then is #144 significantly bigger than #146, if the same typewriter key struck both?" Irey asked.

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="683">
Exhibit 3: 1st set typeface comparisons from the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House, April 27, 2011

Exhibit 4 extends the analysis to four additional letters from the Obama birth certificate, with the width of each letter measured and compared to make clear the size difference in the typeface.

As seen with the "s" in "Hussein" compared to the "s" in "Stanley," the typeface differs not only in size, but also in kind, with the serif differences leading to the conclusion that more than one typewriter was used to create the document.

Exhibit 4: 2nd set typeface comparisons from the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House, April 27, 2011

In Exhibit 5, Irey notes that the two different "t" letters in the word "Student" are particularly noteworthy.

"As a typographer I could see no reason for a different style of letter within the same word," Irey commented regarding the two different "t" letters used in typing the word "Student," a peculiarity seen in the last example presented in Exhibit 5.

Exhibit 5: 3rd set typeface comparisons from the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House, April 27, 2011

In Exhibit 6, Irey summarizes his argument: "If all the letters are from the same typewriter, why don't they match?"

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="575">
Exhibit 6: Typeface analysis: Summary of argument Obama long-form birth certificate, White House Release, April 27, 2011.

"It's been some 30 years since we have used typewriters to produce documents," Irey noted. "Computers have replaced the typewriter and give us great advantages in document preparation. There is no need to understand the old typewriter ? except when you need to forge a typewritten document."

Read more: 'Irrefutable' proof of Obama forgery 'Irrefutable' proof of Obama forgery