Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated

tank

EOG Dedicated

This was debunked months ago.Remember ??Now you are rehashing the same old stupid shit!!I wonder why I waste my time with you since you do nothing but go in circles and rehash the same shit.Once it is debunked you go on to something else and wait a few months and repeat!!It is getting old going over the same shit.

You haven't 'debunked' shit.

tank

EOG Dedicated

This was debunked in my earlier post.Pay the hell attention!!Damn you run in circles with your idiotic crap repeating the same stupid shit.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You haven't 'debunked' shit.

Only in the birther world. Such a sad place to be!!Just like usual though you will just move onto the next stupid conspiracy.Hey ''Where's the birth certificate''?:LMAODuh it's forged.Duh it's fake because Trump's golf course designer who is a computer whiz said so!!Duh, duh, duh.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Duh, duh, duh......
Dr. Orly Taitz Esq.: When the facts don’t fit, make ‘em fit!

Dental chair gymnast and legal whiz-kid Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. is all a-flutter this week over what she thinks is her latest “smoking gun” pointed at Pres. Obama.
Or maybe that should be “smoking guns.”
Taitz for some time has been on a Social Security Number kick, ever since two hired guns gave her information she says proves Obama has used “multiple” SSNs. (Forget the fact that the hired guns told her not to rely on the numbers, and that at least one of the databases was improperly accessed; that’s beside the point.)
Dr. Orly Taitz Esq., one of the nation’s more prominent America-haters, took this information and ran with, never really bothering to vet it or really suss out what it means.
Or, rather, she has decided to suss it out on the fly. (This is a little involved, you may want to get a pen and a piece of paper to take notes. Thanks to the folks at The Fogbow for help in sorting it out.)
The back story is that the information given to Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. shows a number of Social Security Numbers — -39 or so, at last count — that have been attached to the name Obama. Some of them to Barack, some to others.
So, of course, Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. has taken this to mean that Pres. Obama has been using more than three dozen Social Security Numbers. None of this can be proven, you understand. That’s not how she rolls.
Now, Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. has a penchant for publishing the SSNs of living people which, as you may guess, is against the law. I’m not going to do that, so I’m going to have to be a little circumspect in writing about this.
It seems that this week, Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. is going with the theory that the SSN Pres. Obama is using ends with “4425.” (She also apparently has attached that full SSN to two other people, but let’s not convolute things too much.) She claims the first three numbers – the sequence of which is generally determined by the return address included on the SSN application (more on this later) – show that the holder of that number was living in Connecticut at the time it was issued.
But wait, Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. says, how could Obama have received a Social Security Number with a Connecticut “geographical code” when there’s no indication he ever lived there?
How, indeed?
Which brings us to the other day, when Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. jubilantly declared on her Web site that she had “GREAT NEWS” concerning her latest theory. She had received the original application for an SSN, issued in Connecticut, whose first five numbers matched those of what she claims are the president’s and whose last four numbers are “4424,” while the president’s, as I have mentioned are 4425, according to Orly.
The person holding that number died, which was how she was able to get the full application. It shows that the number was issued in late March or early April of 1977.
But, wait, again! Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. says – Obama says he was in Hawaii at that time, working at a Baskin-Robbins ice cream parlor. And again she asks, how could he have received a Connecticut-based SSN when he lived in Hawaii??
Or as she helpfully pointed out on her Web site, Hawaii is nowhere near Connecticut.
Thanks, Doc. Maybe Sarah Palin could use the help with geography.
But back to the mystery: Surely, the keen analytical mind of Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. determined, there must be something nefarious going on! We must investigate!
And by “investigate,” she means asking the 12 or so people who read her Web site to do all of the work for her.
So what can this mean? Why would the president have a Social Security Number – if the one Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. says is his really is, but we’ll assume it is for the sake of argument – that was issued in Connecticut when, at the time it was issued, he was “purportedly” in Hawaii?
As usual, the answer is right under her nose. But our heroine, Dr. Orly Taitz Esq., is either too lazy or too stupid to see it.
Or maybe even both.
The Social Security Administration terms the first three numbers of an SSN the “Area Number.” This is the number on which Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. pins her argument.
So what does the SSA say about these area numbers? Let’s look:
Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant’s mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.
But wait, there’s more:
Note: One should not make too much of the “geographical code.” It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.
For the record, that took about five minutes to find.
So the Social Security Administration – which is in charge of the SSNs, in case you forgot – is telling us not to put too much stock in those area numbers if we’re trying to determine where someone lived when they were issued.
In fact, SSNs aren’t supposed to be used for identification. Mine even says so right on the card.
But Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. is completely wrapped up in the conspiratorial nature of the whole thing, and let’s face it, facts are a buzz kill for conspiracies.
And she’s so invested in her hatred of Obama, her hatred of our country and its Constitution and her desire to overthrow a democratically elected government, that she’s going to plow on through with this to … what end?
The first time she tries to use this information in any kind of legal setting – if she is truly brain-dead enough to go that route – she’ll be laughed out of court.
So all she can do is follow this dead end until she thinks she has all the evidence she needs, then add it to the steaming pile of debunked lies she and the other America haters are using to whip up the mouth breathers.
And that’s not to say that next week she won’t be on to another Social Security Number conspiracy involving another dead person who lived in Connecticut. Remember, facts do not matter. What matters is gathering enough circumstantial information to convince the moth-breathers that she’s on to something, and that she really is relevant.
But that’s going to be another “fail,” Dr. Orly Taitz Esq. because, as I’ve written previously, you are slowly but surely sliding into oblivion.
But hey, it’s her time to waste. And besides, if you want pure Birther funny – and I don’t mean that crazy, creepy “reptile people” funny over at the P&E – it’s hard to beat Dr. Orly Taitz Esq.
Keep the faith.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Joe in all seriousness that really is Orly Taitz phone number and you should somehow get rid of it.I called it out of curiosity and she did answer.I am on my way to all the truck stops now to write it on the bathroom walls so I do not think she will be lonely for much longer.Your welcome.

P.I. Susan Daniels Explains Obama's Social Security Number Fraud:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IZlaIS5o9Vs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Joe in all seriousness that really is Orly Taitz phone number and you should somehow get rid of it.I called it out of curiosity and she did answer.I am on my way to all the truck stops now to write it on the bathroom walls so I do not think she will be lonely for much longer.Your welcome.

That long-winded blogger smear job against Orly is a strawman and does not address the sworn affidavit by PI Susan Daniels. Other independent licensed PIs agree with Daniels' findings that Obama has indeed committed SSN fraud. Neil Sankey is one such PI:

Neil Sankey - Barack Obama Addresses & SS Numbers

Sorry anti-proofers, this has to be investigated. Barack Hussein Obama is an ineligible lying criminal who needs to be brought to justice.

Fox News Scrubs O'Reilly Flub On Obama's Social Security Number:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J5I7tyQ8Ja0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

More Proof That The Long Form BC Is Fraudulent:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/58vFN2FFu2U" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

Also see this link on Wikipedia about Kerning:

Kerning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tank

EOG Dedicated

That long-winded blogger smear job against Orly is a strawman and does not address the sworn affidavit by PI Susan Daniels. Other independent licensed PIs agree with Daniels' findings that Obama has indeed committed SSN fraud. Neil Sankey is one such PI:

Neil Sankey - Barack Obama Addresses & SS Numbers

Sorry anti-proofers, this has to be investigated. Barack Hussein Obama is an ineligible lying criminal who needs to be brought to justice.
:LMAOSanky is discredited too!!Even Daniels said not to take it serious since it showed 8 different social security numbers.:LMAOBut here comes the birther tards trying like Hell to dismiss the facts once again!Wow a sworn affidavit from someone that said not to take it serious!!!12io4j2w90You tards continue to amaze me.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Fox News Scrubs O'Reilly Flub On Obama's Social Security Number:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J5I7tyQ8Ja0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>
Even Fox News is distancing itself from the birther tards!!!:houra

Sanky is discredited too!!Even Daniels said not to take it serious since it showed 8 different social security numbers. But here comes the birther tards trying like Hell to dismiss the facts once again!Wow a sworn affidavit from someone that said not to take it serious!!!12io4j2w90You tards continue to amaze me.

Now you just need to post the statement by Daniels where she says "not to take her findings serious" (note: far left nutjob bloggers posting half-truths all over the net don't count) and you can maybe save whatever shred of credibility you have left.

Btw, Mossad knows this Obama BC story is a complete fraud, as does almost every other foreign intelligence agency on the planet.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Now you just need to post the statement by Daniels where she says "not to take her findings serious" (note: far left nutjob bloggers posting half-truths all over the net don't count) and you can maybe save whatever shred of credibility you have left.

Btw, Mossad knows this Obama BC story is a complete fraud, as does almost every other foreign intelligence agency on the planet.
Under her search she found 12 different Barrack Obama's including his dad and 18 different social security numbers.When this stupidity was pointed out she said that even she could not take it seriously.Just like with Tim Adams the World Nut Daily crew got her to sign an affidavit and when the truth squad came she recanted like Adams did.When presented with facts or your lies are debunked it is the usual , liberal media, cover up, forgery, fake and move on to the next idiotic conspiracy until that one is blown out of the water.
Now Mossad knows about it??:LMAOI cannot wait to hear all the proof and evidence on this one.Let me guess.....unnamed sources or because Corsi or WND say so!!!:mutleyYou see like I said....you nuts just keep on moving to the next idiotic nonsense.Mossad knows about it!!:LMAO:LMAOThis is better then the Russian Orly knowing about it!!:houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

The Post & Email Speaks with Susan Daniels, Private Investigator| The Post & Email

On September 30, 2009, Daniels submitted a sworn affidavit of her findings for both of the Obamas which was assimilated into the Barnett v. Obama lawsuit. A second sworn affidavit was submitted on October 19, 2009. Following a dismissal by Judge David O. Carter on October 29, 2009,

:LMAOShe sure is a great P.I huh Joe??Real credible nut job WND has working for them huh??:LMAO

My all time favorite here though!!

In March 2011, Daniels wrote to the Social Security Administration and told them that Obama had been using a fraudulent social security number. Of the response she received, she said, “Usually if you get something back from the government, it will say, ‘You’re wrong because of Section such-and-such…’ They’ll cite something proving that you were wrong and why you were wrong. This one is a four-sentence letter, and it said, ‘After reviewing the information you provided, we disagree with your conclusion that a person’s social security number depends upon the address of residence.’ ‘We disagree!’ It’s hysterical, because they didn’t cite any reason why I wasn’t right. It’s not a question of opinion; it’s whether or not my contention was accurate.”

:LMAOWhy in the Hell won't they tell me why I am wrong!!!You cannot make this shit up!!That is a true birther there.Dumb as Hell but oh well....off to the next idiotic conspiracy!!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

P.I. Susan Daniels Explains Obama's Social Security Number Fraud:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IZlaIS5o9Vs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

]
She sure did fail miserably in 2009 but what response did she get in March 2011??:btj:Another failure for the birther retards!!Hey Joe how many times are you going to rehash and spin this one??

tank

EOG Dedicated

She sure did fail miserably in 2009 but what response did she get in March 2011??:btj:Another failure for the birther retards!!Hey Joe how many times are you going to rehash and spin this one??
Oh and of course Joe you are not repeating the same old lies and smears at all!!No one will notice ..wink, wink.

Shocker: Another Twisted CRS Memo Discovered; Birth Certificates of Presidential Candidates and Standing to Challenge Eligibility...

ObamaRelease YourRecords on <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-twisted-crs-memo-discovered.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2011-05-30T00:00:00-07:00">12:00 AM</abbr>

As first reported here and here, Attorney Mario Apuzzo obtained and posted a leaked internal memo dated April 3, 2009 on constitutional eligibility written by the Congressional Research Service addressed to Senators and Members of Congress. In this memo the CRS gave talking points to answer questions from constituents regarding Obama's eligibility to be president. Now another CRS memo has been obtained dated March 18, 2010 which addresses birth certificates and standing to challenge eligibility. The Post & Email has a complete breakdown on the newly discovered CRS memo. Both memos embedded below.

Via the P&E: - Bombshell: Second CRS Memo Covering for Obama’s Ineligibility Not Released to the Public…Until Now - PRESIDENTIAL ELIGIBILITY, PART 1 - by Joseph DeMaio

Sherlock Holmes once noted that the perfect crime is the one that is never detected. Those who are now finally discovering the unsolved mystery of Barack Obama’s eligibility under the Constitution as a “natural born Citizen” should read more Sherlock Holmes.

In reality, there is no mystery. Day-by-day, week-by-week and revelation by revelation, the empirical evidence accumulates that the man now occupying the White House may very well be plainly ineligible to do so. It only remains for the truth to finally catch up to him, as the truth always does. And yet legions of his supporters and sycophants are doing all they can to delay and postpone that day of reckoning. 2938u4ji23

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

1. In order for a person to be born a “natural born Citizen” under Art. 2, Sec. 1, Cl. 5 – the “eligibility clause” of the Constitution as it was understood by the Founders under The Law of Nations by E. de Vattel, a legal scholar during the years the Constitution was conceived, drafted and executed – both such person’s parents must be, at that time, United States citizens and no U.S. Supreme Court case has held otherwise;

2. An April 3, 2009 Congressional Research Service (“CRS”) Memorandum authored by one Jack Maskell, a Legislative Attorney in the CRS American Law Division and entitled “Qualifications for the Office of President of the United States and Legal Challenges to the Eligibility of a Candidate” and intended for distribution to members of Congress either (a) innocently, but substantively, misreads, misconstrues and/or misapplies federal appellate and U.S. Supreme Court precedent, or (b) intentionally, and thus improperly (and possibly illegally), alters the meaning of precedent through substantive editing by grammatical ellipsis omission of material words, and thus facts, in two federal documents, to arrive at its conclusion that Barack H. Obama is, purportedly, eligible to be president as a “natural born citizen;”

3. A June 5, 2009 Congressional Research Service “Transmittal” message to a member of Congress from one Jerry Mansfield, an “Information Research Specialist” in the CRS “Knowledge Services Group,” misinforms the congressman by stating that questions about Mr. Obama’s birth certificate have been “ultimately resolved” in favor of his eligibility based on a series of biased and badly-skewed Internet postings;

4. A second Congressional Research Service memorandum, dated March 10, 2010 and authored, again, by Mr. Jack Maskell, and entitled “Birth Certificates of Presidential Candidates and Standing to Challenge Eligibility,” but without mentioning or referencing the April 3, 2009 memo, commits the same conceptual errors of the prior April 3, 2009 memo and thus merely compounds and perpetuates the problem;

5. The issue of Barack H. Obama’s eligibility to serve as president under the “natural born citizen” clause of the Constitution thus far remains unaddressed on the merits by the U.S. Supreme Court and, accordingly, remains unresolved as well.

BACKGROUND... ...Continued here: Bombshell: Second CRS Memo Covering for Obama’s Ineligibility Not Released to the Public…Until Now| The Post & Email

CRS Memo: Birth Certificates of Presidential Candidates and Standing to Challenge Eligibility - 3/18/10

tank

EOG Dedicated

Shocker: Another Twisted CRS Memo Discovered; Birth Certificates of Presidential Candidates and Standing to Challenge Eligibility...

ObamaRelease YourRecords on <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-twisted-crs-memo-discovered.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2011-05-30T00:00:00-07:00">12:00 AM</abbr>

As first reported here and here, Attorney Mario Apuzzo obtained and posted a leaked internal memo dated April 3, 2009 on constitutional eligibility written by the Congressional Research Service addressed to Senators and Members of Congress. In this memo the CRS gave talking points to answer questions from constituents regarding Obama's eligibility to be president. Now another CRS memo has been obtained dated March 18, 2010 which addresses birth certificates and standing to challenge eligibility. The Post & Email has a complete breakdown on the newly discovered CRS memo. Both memos embedded below.

Via the P&E: - Bombshell: Second CRS Memo Covering for Obama’s Ineligibility Not Released to the Public…Until Now - PRESIDENTIAL ELIGIBILITY, PART 1 - by Joseph DeMaio

Sherlock Holmes once noted that the perfect crime is the one that is never detected. Those who are now finally discovering the unsolved mystery of Barack Obama’s eligibility under the Constitution as a “natural born Citizen” should read more Sherlock Holmes.

In reality, there is no mystery. Day-by-day, week-by-week and revelation by revelation, the empirical evidence accumulates that the man now occupying the White House may very well be plainly ineligible to do so. It only remains for the truth to finally catch up to him, as the truth always does. And yet legions of his supporters and sycophants are doing all they can to delay and postpone that day of reckoning. 2938u4ji23

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

1. In order for a person to be born a “natural born Citizen” under Art. 2, Sec. 1, Cl. 5 – the “eligibility clause” of the Constitution as it was understood by the Founders under The Law of Nations by E. de Vattel, a legal scholar during the years the Constitution was conceived, drafted and executed – both such person’s parents must be, at that time, United States citizens and no U.S. Supreme Court case has held otherwise;

2. An April 3, 2009 Congressional Research Service (“CRS”) Memorandum authored by one Jack Maskell, a Legislative Attorney in the CRS American Law Division and entitled “Qualifications for the Office of President of the United States and Legal Challenges to the Eligibility of a Candidate” and intended for distribution to members of Congress either (a) innocently, but substantively, misreads, misconstrues and/or misapplies federal appellate and U.S. Supreme Court precedent, or (b) intentionally, and thus improperly (and possibly illegally), alters the meaning of precedent through substantive editing by grammatical ellipsis omission of material words, and thus facts, in two federal documents, to arrive at its conclusion that Barack H. Obama is, purportedly, eligible to be president as a “natural born citizen;”

3. A June 5, 2009 Congressional Research Service “Transmittal” message to a member of Congress from one Jerry Mansfield, an “Information Research Specialist” in the CRS “Knowledge Services Group,” misinforms the congressman by stating that questions about Mr. Obama’s birth certificate have been “ultimately resolved” in favor of his eligibility based on a series of biased and badly-skewed Internet postings;

4. A second Congressional Research Service memorandum, dated March 10, 2010 and authored, again, by Mr. Jack Maskell, and entitled “Birth Certificates of Presidential Candidates and Standing to Challenge Eligibility,” but without mentioning or referencing the April 3, 2009 memo, commits the same conceptual errors of the prior April 3, 2009 memo and thus merely compounds and perpetuates the problem;

5. The issue of Barack H. Obama’s eligibility to serve as president under the “natural born citizen” clause of the Constitution thus far remains unaddressed on the merits by the U.S. Supreme Court and, accordingly, remains unresolved as well.

BACKGROUND... ...Continued here: Bombshell: Second CRS Memo Covering for Obama’s Ineligibility Not Released to the Public…Until Now| The Post & Email

CRS Memo: Birth Certificates of Presidential Candidates and Standing to Challenge Eligibility - 3/18/10

Going on year 3 now!!I am sure this is the final straw...if not the birthers have plenty more of stupid shit to throw at the wall.Where's the birth certificate???:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

Of course it is the media that is obsessed with Obama.It is not like World Nut Daily puts up a story about Obama everyday or anything.Hell the media even started a website called birther report .com since they are so obsessed about him right?? The obvious just seems to go over some people!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Ah the old when your stupid shit does not stick blame the media.Seriously you cannot make this shit up.This is how the birther mind works.Now that Trump is laughing at them , they accuse him of working with Obama the whole time.:LMAONow that Fox News wants nothing to do with them????They are part of the liberal media of course.Seriously this is a birther trademark!!If you are not dumb enough to stick with their stupid shit then you are against them.

Earth to the anti-proofer!

Did you even read the Congressional Research Service memo? This is a US government document which admits that this issue remains unresolved, which is another way of saying nobody wants to touch this hot potato.

Right now the Constitution may as well be toilet paper in a congressional restroom for all the regard Congress affords it, be it Democrat or Republican.

And a complicit lapdog media is propaganda machine Hitler could only dream about.

SHAMEFUL TRAITORS -- ALL OF THEM!
2938u4ji23

More leaked documents, this time from the Kenyan National Security Intelligence Service (NSIS).

The first one below is about Obama's "Presidential" Kenyan library (Obama's cultural museum), and the other 3 pages are about a NSIS investigation into Obama's birth in Kenya.

And this...

"NSIS reports also refer to birth "records of interest" at the Lady Grigg Maternity Unit at the Coast Provincial General Hospital in Mombasa:
For instance, we noticed several alterations and quite a number of insertions that were irregular. Generally, the records bear no alterations and if there were, a certificate of alteration has to be issued against the alteration by the birth records office at the Mombasa district commissioner's office.
The NSIS investigators said they found 79 illegal alterations or insertions at the Lady Grigg Maternity Unit between June 1, 1960 and Dec. 31, 1961.

"For a professional trying to hide or confuse records at the Births Registry, we believe they could pick other dates within this period to make deliberate alterations to keep off track any investigations into this case," the NSIS report said".

The Source.

So the Kenyan National Security Intelligence Service has good reason to believe Obama's grandmother did in fact confirm Hussein was born in Mombasa AND the Obama family is trying to hide something, but tank the anti-proofer says "No, no, no...she said Hawaii on the tape, dang it!!" "This has been debunked a million times!!!"

It's all so confusing...who should we believe: tank and his anti-proofer basement-dwelling bloggers, or the Kenyan government? :+clueless

JOE REPORTS, YOU DECIDE!

:+waving-5

tank

EOG Dedicated

Going on year 3 now and Joe and the retards are digging even deeper.Now Kenya is convinced that Obama was born there too according to birther nuts!!This is great!!You nuts have got him now!!:LMAOGee I will say for $ 100 the birther tards will believe Joe so that is 11% of the population while the other 89% will believe common sense!!You lose again retard!!Oh and yes that edited tape has to convince the Kenya officials just like it did here right??:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

More leaked documents, this time from the Kenyan National Security Intelligence Service (NSIS).

The first one below is about Obama's "Presidential" Kenyan library (Obama's cultural museum), and the other 3 pages are about a NSIS investigation into Obama's birth in Kenya.

And this...

"NSIS reports also refer to birth "records of interest" at the Lady Grigg Maternity Unit at the Coast Provincial General Hospital in Mombasa:
The NSIS investigators said they found 79 illegal alterations or insertions at the Lady Grigg Maternity Unit between June 1, 1960 and Dec. 31, 1961.

"For a professional trying to hide or confuse records at the Births Registry, we believe they could pick other dates within this period to make deliberate alterations to keep off track any investigations into this case," the NSIS report said".

The Source.
:LMAO:LMAOFrom 2008-2009!!!Rehashing the same old debunked idiotic ramblings of a birther!!Come on this is the best you got??Try again retard!!For shit sakes get some new material!!Of course it never get's old with the comedy a birther supplies!!Good one Joe!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

So the Kenyan National Security Intelligence Service has good reason to believe Obama's grandmother did in fact confirm Hussein was born in Mombasa AND the Obama family is trying to hide something, but tank the anti-proofer says "No, no, no...she said Hawaii on the tape, dang it!!" "This has been debunked a million times!!!"

It's all so confusing...who should we believe: tank and his anti-proofer basement-dwelling bloggers, or the Kenyan government? :+clueless

JOE REPORTS, YOU DECIDE!

:+waving-5
Yes I am the only one that heard the whole tape.The birther nuts on the other hand heard an edited tape and of course that one is not full of lies or deceit
right??Why would someone edit a tape if it was not to lie and deceit is what someone with common sense would ask , but we are dealing with lying, smearing, unnamed sources and a birther crowd that has a low IQ and is too stupid to figure this out obviously.Well this is from 2008-2009 so what do we have here in 2011 to show for all this.....''proof'':LMAO:LMAOOh thats right ....it was debunked in 2009!!!:houra
Joe is retarded, that has been decided!:btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

This is an instant classic!!The birthers have not PROVEN one single thing!Nada, zilch, zip!!Nothing !!So what do they call people who do not believe their stupid shit???ANTI- PROOFER!!!!:LMAOName one thing you have proven!!!World nut daily and your messiah Corsi do not count for obvious reasons so that rules out all your unnamed sources !!:LMAOThis should be entertaining!!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record 'forged'

[/FONT] [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]22-page brief filed with FBI claims 'irrefutable proof' document a fraud

[/FONT] <hr size="1"> [SIZE=-1]Posted: May 31, 2011
8:09 pm Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]By Jerome R. Corsi[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1] ? 2011 WND [/SIZE]

This is the first of three articles on the criminal complaint that scanner-expert Doug Vogt filed last week with the FBI.

An international expert on scanners and document-imaging software filed a 22-page criminal complaint with the FBI, charging that the long-form birth certificate released by the White House is criminally fraudulent.

"What the Obama administration released is a PDF image that they are trying to pass off as a Certificate of Live Birth Long Form printed on green security paper by the Hawaiian Health Department," Doug Vogt writes, "but this form is a created forgery."

Vogt's criminal complaint asserts: "I have irrefutably proven that the Certificate of Live Birth that President Obama presented to the world on April 27, 2011, is a fraudulently created document put together using the Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator programs, and the creation of this forgery of a public document constitutes a class B felony in Hawaii and multiple violations under U.S. Code section Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47, Sec.1028, and therefore an impeachable offense."

When the Obama birth certificate "forgery" comes to the public's attention, Vogt continues, "It will surpass all previous scandals including the Watergate scandal of the Nixon administration."

Since 1993, Vogt has owned Archive Index Systems Inc., in Bellevue, Wash., a company that sells a wide variety of document scanners worldwide and develops document imaging software.
Before that, Vogt owned Nova Typesetting for 11 years.

Curved and non-curved lines of type

Vogt says that the curved surface on the left margin of the Obama birth certificate suggests the county[FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important] employee[/FONT][/FONT] who did the original scanning of the document did not take the individual page out of the binder.

"The result is that all the pages in that book display a parallax distorted image of the lines and type," he says.

He claims, however, that the information typed into the form does not curve like the printed text on the form itself.

As seen in Figure 1 below, the word "Sex" on the printed form curves into the binder, while the typed word "Male" does not, Vogt argues.

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="878">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Vogt observes that the word "Sex" printed on the form slants more to the left than the typed-in word "Male" below it.

He claims to have found another parallax problem in line 6c, "Name of Hospital or Institution."

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="900">
The word "Name" printed on the form and the lines above and below drop down two pixels while the typed-in hospital name, "Kapiolani," does not, he says.

"The conclusion you must come to is that the typed-in form was superimposed over an existing original Certificate of Live Birth form," Vogt writes.

Vogt contends that the forger placed the typed-in text over the printed copy, creating a composite from a variety of original birth certificate forms.

"In fact, since I found some of the form headings scanned in as [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]binary[/FONT][/FONT] and grayscale, the form itself is a composite but the person who created it did not flatten the image of the blank form and save it as one file before they started placing the typewriter text on the composite form," he says. "The individual(s) who perpetrated this forgery could not evidently find a blank form in the clerk's imaging database, so they were forced to clean up existing forms and overlay the typewriter type we see here."

'Halo'

A "white-halo effect" around some of the printed and typed-in letters on the form convinced Vogt that the document was a forgery.

If the birth certificate were a scan, as the White House maintained, it should have been a grayscale image in which no haloing effect would be visible, he reasons

Vogt displays the figure below from the document released by the White House, demonstrating the white-halo effect:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="455">
He then compares the above example to a grayscale scan in which there is no halo effect:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="228">
The next image is a color scan in which there is no halo effect, with the green color of the security paper touching the edge of the type:
<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="231">
The figure below is a black-and-white binary image:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="233">

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Vogt's argument is that a grayscale scan or a color image scan, as seen above, can be converted to a black-and-white binary image.

However, the presence of grayscale and binary images on the same scan is a clear indication of document manipulation, he contends.

"The important thing to remember is that you cannot have grayscale and binary on the same scan unless the image is a composite," Vogt argues.

"This means that different components of the whole image are made up of smaller parts."

What produced the white-halo effect?

"We know that all the original Certificates of Live Birth were microfilmed because we can see the Nordyke certificate (below) was microfilmed," he explains. "Then, some time after 2004, the paper original copies, in post binder books, were scanned using a commercial document scanner with a flat bed, scanned as grayscale images."

<table align="center" border="0"><tbody><tr><td width="386">
Copy of microfilmed original long-form birth certificate of Susan Nordyke, born in Honolulu the day after Obama's reported birthdate.</td></tr></tbody></table>
Vogt concludes that the forger was forced to invert the microfilmed images of original birth certificates to grayscale, as seen below, before the originals could be used to form a composite.

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="200">
Susan Nordyke microfilmed birth certificate inverted to grayscale
Next, Vogt says, the forger converted the grayscale inverted image to a binary image and placed it onto a background form image.

"The problem was that there were still image values for the pixels around the placed type," Vogt observes, "so when he/she placed the type image over the background and instructed the program to bring the type "forward" it blanked out the background image, hence the haloing effect around the type."

'Another smoking gun'

Finally, Vogt contends that the birth certificate released by the White House is loaded with binary and grayscale letters, "which is just another smoking gun that this form is a forgery."

Some of the lines and some of the boxes on the White House birth certificate were scanned using grayscale, but only some of the form headings and some of the letters were grayscale, he said.

Vogt produced the image below to illustrate his point:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="506">
Vogt explains:
You will notice that the H and, al, in Hospital, I in Institution, (If and again the h and l in hospital were grayscale images, but the rest of the line is binary. The typewriter line below was scanned in as a binary image. I can also tell you for certainty that the form type was scanned in at a lower resolution (≤200 dpi). This is because of the size of the pixels on the letters were such that the openings on the a and s on the first line are not visible and filled in. This may also further indicate that forger took some of the type images from the microfilmed copies
As another example of grayscale and binary type on the same line, Vogt selected the name "BARACK" from the form's box "1a," as show below:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="603">
"For some reason the 'R' is a grayscale image and the rest is binary," he writes. "That means the 'R' was originally on the form and the rest was not until it was added."

Vogt asks why the forger would leave some grayscale images in the form and not just erase the whole form.

He answer is that the forger needed to leave the grayscale images to re-establish the baseline of the type in order to place the superimposed binary type properly, in line with the other typing on the form.

"This also told me that the forger was an experienced graphic artist," Vogt concludes.

Another example was the birth certificate number itself, as seen below:

<table align="center" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="900">
"This is just another example of a cut and paste[FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important] job[/FONT][/FONT]," Vogt noted. "It also means we do not know what the real birth certificate number is, if there even is one."

Vogt's verdict

Vogt concludes that the Obama birth certificate document released by the White House on April 27 is an "outrageous and obvious" fraud.

"You could truly call this a Frankenstein Certificate of Live Birth," he says in summary.

"It is a logical conclusion," he says, "that since President Barack Obama felt it necessary to have a Certificate of Live Birth forged for himself then we must conclude that there is in fact no birth certificate in Hawaii and therefore he was not born inside the United States, as the Constitution requires, and he knew it and others also knew it but wanted him in office for whatever reason."

Read more: Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record 'forged' Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record 'forged'

This is an instant classic!!The birthers have not PROVEN one single thing!Nada, zilch, zip!!Nothing !!So what do they call people who do not believe their stupid shit???ANTI- PROOFER!!!!Name one thing you have proven!!!World nut daily and your messiah Corsi do not count for obvious reasons so that rules out all your unnamed sources !!This should be entertaining!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Going on year 3 and boy do they have him now!!I know I have heard this somewhere else but just you wait and see!!:LMAO

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Video: Dr. Jerome Corsi Explains Criminal Complaint Filed with FBI; More Evidence Coming About Criminally Forged Birth Certificate

ObamaRelease YourRecords on <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/jerome-corsi-explains-criminal.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2011-06-01T13:04:00-07:00">1:04 PM</abbr>

Video: WND's Dr. Jerome Corsi explains the 22-page criminal complaint filed with the FBI by Doug Vogt. Dr. Corsi reports more evidence will be released about the criminally forged birth certificate. The interview aired on the Peter Boyles show 6/1/2011.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ML_OfxWTgxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Via Doug Vogt: A formal notice that a multiple felonies had been committed under U.S. Code section Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 47, Section 1028. I mailed the notice to Director Robert Mueller III at the FBI headquarters in Washington DC on May 25th and 26th (RE461679786US and EG410045020US). A copy of that notice was also mailed to Special Agent in Charge Frank Montoya in Honolulu , HI (70103090000164047965 and 9410803699300019474252). They were mailed there because that is where the crimes occurred. I have mailed copies of the full report to Republican members of the Senate on the Homeland Security Committee and on the House side the Congressman on the Ethics and Homeland Security Committees. I have also mailed it to additional Congressman.

What you can do is write to your congressman and ask them to have hearing on this very serious matter. Write to Director Mueller of the FBI and ask him to please do an investigation and secure the evidence as soon as possible. The country is in great danger because of the actions this administration has done.

It doesn’t matter if you are a Democrat, Republican or Independent; Obama has deceived all of us and has lied his way to the top with the help of many leftists in and out of government. This should be a nonpartisan issue and should be examined as a grave national security issue.

- Douglas Vogt

tank

EOG Dedicated

[F

scanner-expert Doug Vogt filed last week with the FBI.[/I]

An international expert on scanners and document-imaging software L]

:LMAO:LMAOHe runs a company that sells scanners and software and in birther world this makes him an ''expert''!!:LMAO:LMAOSeriously you cannot make this shit up.He is an expert?????:LMAO:LMAOI will take this guy with credentials over a birther nut that sells scanners.:houra
y Dr. Conspiracy on May 31, 2011 in Birth Certificate, Lounge Dr. Conspiracy

Douglas Vogt, president of a company that sells scanners and scanner software, published a letter claiming to have proved that Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate is a forgery, and for that matter that Barack Obama is a criminal. I wrote about it in my article” “Expert” claims: birth certificate fake.
I was mildly surprised when Mr. Vogt appeared and left the following comment here on the blog:
Dear Kevin, You called me a liar without even reading my report and then told your readers that I was “just a salesman.” I have 11 years in the typesetting business and 18 years selling scanners, designing document imaging software and installing such systems in city and county offices here in the Northwest. All the scanner manufacturers and distributors know be very well. I was consulted by the Justice Department regarding the Kodak purchase of Bell & Howell two years ago. Your only experience seem to be working as a bureaucrat in vital records for the State of South Carolina so you should know that what Obama presented to the public was only a PDF of a Certificate of Live Birth and not a birth certificate. There was no paper copy with a seal presented to the US Public therefore none to examine by anyone! My expanded 22-page report is downloadable here: Obama's Fraudulent Certificate of Live Birth. I bet you cannot prove me wrong that the Obama COLB is a forgery. You also owe me an apology for unfairly calling me a liar and defaming my character and good name.
Our personal squabble is probably not of general interest, but since Mr. Vogt is the closest thing to an “expert” the birthers have, it’s worthwhile to look at what he says; however, I can prove Mr. Vogt “wrong” in his contention that the long form is a forgery quite simply: The State of Hawaii’s web site says: “On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.” QED. So there is no need for me to prove that Vogt is wrong, but I will explain why he is wrong.<sup>1</sup>
Savannah Guthrie

First, though, I do need to correct something in his comment above. He said: “There was no paper copy with a seal presented to the US Public therefore none to examine by anyone!” Readers here know that NBC White House Correspondent Savannah Guthrie personally viewed the paper document and even felt the raised seal and snapped a photo. This single fact derails much of what Vogt argues since he is operating under the assumption that the PDF was exported from the Department of Health’s document imaging system (presuming such a system exists for birth certificates).
He also alludes to a difference between a “Certificate of Live Birth” and a “birth certificate.” He is confused. Learn more.
I called him a liar because he said “The birth certificate would have the imprint of the baby’s footprint, weight, length and other information such as the religion.” Do you see any footprints on any of Donald Trump’s three birth certificates? Is religion on yours? Is religion on Mr. Vogt’s birth certificate? Perhaps he could scan it for us. Note that he’s changed his story with the latest version saying instead: “Some even have religion.” The word “liar” may have been a little too strong, and if he will accept it, I will substitute the word “crank.”
My Credentials
I was a graduate assistant with the Division of Information Systems Development at Clemson University developing health information systems and I subsequently worked for the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control for 6 years. My title was “Systems Analyst” but what I did was analysis and software development. I wrote the birth certificate printing and accounting software used by the Greenville County Health Department in South Carolina. After that I spent 30 years in commercial software development, as a software developer and a manager. I was still writing commercial code at the time of my retirement in January, 2011. I wrote parts of and supervised all of the commercial software (including scanning and imaging) developed for state vital records systems in 9 states and 3 large counties.
I hold a Masters Degree in Mathematics from Clemson with an emphasis in computer science. I was a member of the of the Association for Computing Machinery for 40 years. I have presented papers at national conferences on data exchange standards and implementation of medical system interfaces. I was a consultant to the Centers for Disease Control developing a document on best practices for data quality and I was on the CDC-sponsored committee that developed technical standards for the exchange of vital statistics data between state vital records systems and electronic health records systems. I served for two years on the Fraud Prevention Committee of the National Association for Public Health Statistics and Information Systems (the national vital records association).
I am not a PDF expert, although I have coded some with the Adobe Acrobat API and have done imaging coding, including interfaces with scanners and digital cameras (TWAIN).
Mr. Vogt’s Credentials
I spent some time trying to assess Mr. Vogt’s credentials before I wrote my article, with little success. As someone who has hired and fired software developers for most of my career, I have learned how to read a resume, and to spot things that are missing. Reading Vogt’s “credentials” I really couldn’t tell if Mr. Vogt has ever written a line of code in his life. He takes credit for his company’s product TheRepository (a Unix-based document management system), but I do not know what his personal involvement is. As best I could tell from public information, TheRepository does have the ability to index text within a PDF file, which implied to me that someone associated with TheRepository might know how to read OCR text within a PDF. Vogt in his new document says that TheRepository does OCR using a tool set licensed from somebody else. I found nothing to tell me that Vogt has a working knowledge of PDF internals, has any experience with birth certificates, or is qualified on US constitutional law — all things he writes about with the same assertion of certainty.
As a commercial software developer for 30 years (not a bureaucrat as Vogt spuriously claims), I know that specialized functions, specifically graphics processing, OCR and PDF generation, are usually done through off-the-shelf components; it’s not cost effective to develop these in-house. I could write, for example, a program that converts BMP images to JPG images using off-the-shelf imaging components without knowing the first thing about the internal workings of either format. So there is nothing in the public record that I could find that provides any information as to whether Douglas Vogt knows anything about the internal workings of PDF creation software, and particularly that he knows the first thing about the software used by the White House to create the PDF. When I read his original report, I found technical details that I would have expected to see totally missing.
What’s missing?
The biggest and most glaring problem in Vogt’s 22-page dissertation is that he fails to identify or address the actual software used by the White House to create the PDF (and in fact he doesn’t even recognize that the White House created the PDF), and without that how could Vogt pretend to draw conclusions about what ought and what ought not to be in a legitimate document? He can’t. To my knowledge, in all the gaggle of web pages and YouTube videos, no birther has yet to try to scan a birth certificate with this software to see what happens. Vogt doesn’t even mention the PDF version; even I know the significance of that.
White House Long form PDF document properties

Step by step analysis
What I expected was to read things that a document imaging expert should know, laced with demonstration of technical savvy on the internal workings of a PDF document. What I found was a fly-speck tour of the pixels in the image with assumptions worthy of Dr. Ron Polarik. In fact, Vogt is mainly just repeating the crank ideas of other birthers. Real experts on PDF’s have pronounced the Obama long form normal (Krawetz, Fox News, National Review) and I don’t need to re-plow that ground. What I’m going to do in the next section is to point out what any technically savvy person should be able to see for themselves.
I have irrefutably proven that the Certificate of Live Birth that President Obama presented to the world on April 27, 2011 is a fraudulently created document put together using the Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator programs.
That’s the first sentence from Vogt, and we have already seen that it’s wrong. The PDF was created by Mac OS X 10.6.7 PDFContext. Not an auspicious way to start. He admits that he doesn’t know which of the two programs created the document. If he can’t tell which one, how does he know it was either — and in fact it was neither. No Adobe program created the long form PDF.
I won’t reproduce this here, but the reader can consult Vogt’s original to see that he is not only commenting on the document, he also is commenting on vital records process, birth certificates, Hawaiian and Constitutional law. He makes statements outside even his claimed expertise. I daresay that Vogt has never been inside a vital records office, except as a customer. I have. Some of what he says about vital records processing is correct and some is not. However he fundamentally does not understand what a birth certificate is. The “hospital certificate” is a souvenir, lacking any official validity. To my knowledge, no one has ever published an example of a Hawaiian hospital certificate if indeed something like it even exists. It is wrong to say that the birth certificate is copied from the hospital certificate. In this article from 1955 on Hawaiian vital statistics process, there is nothing at all about this so-called “hospital certificate” in the birth certificate process.
Vogt says:
Since we have an example [Nordyke] of a microfilmed Long Form then it is safe to say that all Certificates in that period were microfilmed and still available for inspection as well as the original paper copy. Also these Certificates were embossed with the County’s department seal (Figure 21) as well as signed.
This may be confusing to the reader. Birth certificates in state archives are not generally sealed. The seal is applied to certify a copy subsequently made from the document in the archive.
Federal requirements
Next is a rather odd section on national standards for birth certificates. Vogt says:
The law also makes it clear that the Federal Government wanted the states to computerize their source documents, which also meant scanning them into a document imaging system. In Appendix C I have highlighted in red, the important sections of the law.
and
I do not know when the Hawaii Health Department acquired and implemented a document imaging system but it had to be within two years of the enactment of this law [2004].
However, there is nothing in Appendix C that says anything about scanning and document imaging systems. It is true that many states have scanned old documents, but others with which I have personal experience have not. I know of no evidence that Hawaii has entered any old birth certificates into a document imaging system. Also, what possible reason would the State of Hawaii have for imaging their old birth certificates in response to a supposed 2004 regulation when they stopped issuing such certificates three years earlier?
Vogt continues:
One of the reasons I mentioned the Federal law is because when President Obama gave his news conference, presenting his alleged Certificate of Live Birth, he stated that they had to get special permission to get a copy of his Certificate. His statement appears to be blatantly wrong because these are public documents and he could have requested a copy himself at any time as well as his Secretary of Health and Human Services could have audited the County’s records and get a copy any time they wanted.
This is rather silly. Everybody knows that Hawaiian birth records are not “public records.” The exception granted by the Department of Health in Obama’s case is documented in the published correspondence between Obama’s attorney and the State of Hawaii. CNN reported that under normal procedures, only a non-certified copy of the long form is available. The idea that Obama could use a federal auditor to get him a copy of his birth certificate is ludicrous.
Keeping in mind that Vogt has not provided any reason to think that Hawaii scanned its birth certificates into an image management system, he says:
When a county or city institutes a document imaging system, it would start scanning their documents into the system. If the forms are all just type and lines, it would most likely be scanned in as binary images (black pixel or white pixel). If there are photos or other halftone graphics on the page, it may be scanned in as a grayscale which consists of 256 levels of gray going from 0 for white to 256 for black. If there is color on the documents, they may scan them in as color images, but color images are large and impractical to store lots of them on the server. The legitimate forms done by the Hawaii Board of Health were scanned in using both grayscale and binary modes. The reason I know this is because I found both methods used on the forms. You cannot have both on an original scanned image from an original.
Of course 0-256 is nonsense; it would be 0-255. He says “You cannot have both on an original scanned image from an original” but this just displays his ignorance of how PDF creation software works. PDF optimization software, such as Adobe Acrobat does exactly this kind of separation.
Obama’s paper long form was either scanned and printed or photocopied onto security paper and the result stamped and certified on April 25, 2011. I have yet to see any reason to think that it was printed from a document imaging system. The fact that the images show the curvature of the bound volume argues strongly against the image coming from a document imaging system, since if whole volumes had been scanned, they would have taken it apart. I’m sure Mr. Vogt knows that in high-volume scanning operations, sheet-fed scanners are used, which requires unbinding the documents. We’re talking about over half a million birth certificates for Hawaii.
I’m going to skip over a lot of what he says at this point because it all hinges on the long form image coming from a document imaging system, and there’s no reason to think that happened.
1. Curved and non-curved type
The next section talks about the curvature of letters. The left side of the long-form birth certificate looks like it was scanned from a book, and was not laid perfectly flat. What Vogt says is that the curvature of the type doesn’t match the curvature of the form, or put another way, some of the words in a vertical column are curved and some are not.
This sounds implausible on the face of it. First if the document were a forgery, why curve it at all? No other published Hawaiian birth certificate image is curved like that. Why make something unusual? Second, for some letters to be curved and others not, each set of letters would have to be individually curved, which is silly. If someone were going to make a fake, they would create the whole document square and then apply the curve to the section to be curved.
What Vogt shows is a highly-magnified section where he has drawn a red line to lead the eye to think the word is not curved. A single straight line through what should be both curved and non-curved text leads the viewer to ignore the small curvature in the part that should be curved. Further, one need spend but a moment looking at the document to see wide variation in the vertical placement of letters. The kind of precision necessary to make a determination of the curvature of a couple of letters is simply not there. If one looks at the “M” in “Male” by itself, it is obviously curved and not aligned with the red line Vogt drew under it.

tank

EOG Dedicated

dbl