Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/HeartDisease/andrew-breitbart-history-heart-problems/story?id=15825103#.T4ofgbM9mAY

[h=1]Andrew Breitbart Had History of Heart Problems[/h]

B
ut, but, but he was murdered!!Duh,duh,duh!!It cannot be because he had heart disease at all he was murdered, duh,duh,duh.
So using Tokyo Joe's ''great'' critical thinking skills here if Sheriff Joe who is in his 70's dies tomorrow then naturally he was killed by Obama duh,duh,duh.:shoot:What a fucking retard!

Re: Jerome Corsi's New Book Proves Obama's Ineligible! ("This is going to make Watergate look like a political sideshow by comparison.")

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Video: Globe Magazine: Hollywood Producer; Bill Clinton Can Prove Obama NOT a Citizen

OBAMARELEASE YOURRECORDS ON <a style="color: rgb(88, 140, 184); text-decoration: none; outline-style: none;" class="timestamp-link" title="permanent link" href="http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.ca/2012/04/video-globe-magazine-hollywood-producer.html" rel="bookmark"><abbr style="border-image: initial;" class="published" title="2012-04-14T12:11:00-07:00">12:11 PM</abbr> |

Clinton Can Prove Obama NOT a Citizen

I can't believe you have relegated yourself to citing a trashy tabloid like the Globe. The desperation reflects how weak your argument against Obama is.

Also, I'm not sure why you are even bothering to speak out against Obama at this point. The alternative of Romney would be far worse - a corrupt fool with no convictions other than a desire to eliminate jobs.

I can't believe you have relegated yourself to citing a trashy tabloid like the Globe. The desperation reflects how weak your argument against Obama is.

Also, I'm not sure why you are even bothering to speak out against Obama at this point. The alternative of Romney would be far worse - a corrupt fool with no convictions other than a desire to eliminate jobs.

Tabloids broke the John Edwards scandal.

The Globe is simply reporting what has already been reported at multiple sources. You can click on the Youtube I provided and listen this Hollywood producer "tell all" on a radio show.

Whenever I see the tabloids doing a story on the Crime and Cover Up of the Century, I always buy multiple copies and redistribute them. Any media outlet who reports this story deserves our support.

:cheers

tank

EOG Dedicated

. You can click on the Youtube I provided and listen this Hollywood producer "tell all" on a radio show.
Tell what????????????????More accusations with ZERO PROOF of anything!!I know you are a dense birfer but even a caveman catch's on after 3 years of accusations and zero facts and proof.How stupid does one have to be to keep buying this shit?

tank

EOG Dedicated

. The desperation reflects how weak your argument against Obama is.

It's not a shock to me since after 83 pages all he has is accusations with zero proof or facts and has not proven one single thing.Just remember according to him the state of Hawaii is lying along with 110 judges and various states attorney's.When you always lose like the birfers do all you have is blame, excuses and idiotic accusations .Pathetic is a compliment to these tards.

tank

EOG Dedicated

The Globe is simply reporting what has already been reported at multiple sources. You can click on the Youtube I provided and listen this Hollywood producer "tell all" on a radio show.
What a shock....in that clip is nothing but accusations with no proof.She said that since Clinton laughed when he said Obama was eligible then that means he was lying and covering up.:LMAO
:LMAOYour Honor he laughed when he said that so that means he is not eligible :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=3]hear?say/ˈhi(ə)rˌsā/
[/h][TABLE="class: ts"]
<tbody>

Noun:

[TABLE="class: ts"]
<tbody>

1. Information received from other people that cannot be adequately substantiated; rumor.
  2. The report of another person's words by a witness, usually disallowed as evidence in a court of law.
Your welcome tard but sadly you still won't get it since your agenda does not allow it.You never will learn.

</tbody>[/TABLE]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

"Hollywood film producer Bettina Viviano and Hollywood-based digital photographer Michele Thomas have given Arpaio’s investigators the names of dozens of Hillary Clinton supporters willing to come forward with evidence and affidavits. Among their claims is that the Clintons were the first to charge Obama is not a natural born citizen as required by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution and that his birth certificate is a forgery."

Me thinks Baghdad tank is running out of witnesses he can discredit and smear.

:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

[h=3]accusationsplural of ac?cu?sa?tion (Noun)[/h][TABLE="class: ts"]
<tbody>

Noun:

[TABLE="class: ts"]
<tbody>

1. A charge or claim that someone has done something illegal or wrong.
  2. The action or process of making such a charge or claim.

</tbody>[/TABLE]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

tank

EOG Dedicated

"Hollywood film producer Bettina Viviano and Hollywood-based digital photographer Michele Thomas have given Arpaio’s investigators the names of dozens of Hillary Clinton supporters willing to come forward with evidence and affidavits. Among their claims is that the Clintons were the first to charge Obama is not a natural born citizen as required by Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution and that his birth certificate is a forgery."

Me thinks Baghdad tank is starting to run out of witnesses he can discredit and smear.

:pop:
Did you even listen to the video??:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
They are making accusations about voter fraud!!:LMAO:LMAO

''
Among their claims''
:LMAO:LMAObut of course no affidavits deal with that now do they?:LMAO
Old Tokyo Joe shows us more of that ''critical'' thinking he is famous for.

tank

EOG Dedicated

" have given Arpaio’s investigators the names of dozens of Hillary Clinton supporters willing to come forward with evidence and affidavits.

And for the last 2 pages Tokyo Joe has been telling us that everyone has been scared into silence!
:LMAO:LMAOYou can't make this shit up.Which is it Tokyo Joe?:houra​

Tell what????????????????More accusations with ZERO PROOF of anything!!

The Cold Case Posse videos are 100% "PROOF" the Kenyan's birth certificate and selective service records are poor amateur forgeries. That forensic analysis isn't even up for debate anymore, it's 100% fact!

The next step in the investigation is to identify the perpetrators of these crimes, and from what I hear, they're very close.

We'll see who's bluffing -- the Kenyan fraud who lies about everything, or the growing list of Patriots willing to come forward and expose the Crime and Cover Up of the Century.

I know who my money's on!

:lock:

tank

EOG Dedicated

The Cold Case Posse videos are 100% "PROOF"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOSay's a member of the low IQ birfer crowd.What you call proof is idiotic shit that real experts laugh at.WND has trotted this same old shit out there and has gotten no where.

tank

EOG Dedicated

The next step in the investigation is to identify the perpetrators of these crimes, and from what I hear, they're very close.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOJust keep sending money right!!:LMAOThey have been very close going on 3 years now but since we have a Sheriff from Arizona on it now things are going to change!!:shoot:

but of course no affidavits deal with that now do they?

Of course they do, dozens...but that has never stopped you from blindly smearing birthers before...so why stop now? By now everyone is familiar with your carnival shtick, so carry on. :btj:

tank

EOG Dedicated

We'll see who's bluffing -- the Kenyan fraud who lies about everything, or the growing list of Patriots willing to come forward and expose the Crime and Cover Up of the Century.
But,but,but they have all been scared into silence is what Tokyo Joe has been screaming for the last 2 pages.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Of course they do, dozens...but that has never stopped you from blindly smearing birthers before...so why stop now? By now everyone is familiar with your carnival shtick. :btj:
The affidavits are voter fraud.Unless of course you have proof of Clinton saying this on tape so I will wait like all of your other so called ''proof'' to be presented.Going on over 83 pages and still no proof or facts presented by you and all you have is accusations and hearsay!!Sad but predicted.

But,but,but they have all been scared into silence is what Tokyo Joe has been screaming for the last 2 pages.

they = media

"These witnesses have been told: “If you breathe a word about it on air, we will make certain you never work in this business again,” said Investigator Zullo. Apparently those making the threats have the power to carry through on them."

“This is probably one of the most concerning aspects of this investigation.” When asked if this was thuggery, the reply came without hesitation, “That’s exactly what it is.”

“During our investigation, we actually were told [that media] had been threatened with FTC investigations."

I know, I know...Mike Zullo is a liar too. The poor dude only wants to sell e-books, or somethin'. Everyone knows Baghdad tank is the all-knowing truth teller! :houra

tank

EOG Dedicated

they = media

"These witnesses have been told: “If you breathe a word about it on air, we will make certain you never work in this business again,” said Investigator Zullo. Apparently those making the threats have the power to carry through on them."

“This is probably one of the most concerning aspects of this investigation.” When asked if this was thuggery, the reply came without hesitation, “That’s exactly what it is.”

“During our investigation, we actually were told [that media] had been threatened with FTC investigations."

I know, I know...Mike Zullo is a liar too. The poor dude only wants to sell e-books, or somethin'. Everyone knows Baghdad tank is the all-knowing truth teller! :houra
This is proof??:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Who threatened them??
So let me get this straight....a guy selling a book say's it but has ZERO PROOF of it and cannot proof it with facts but we are suppose to believe it??:shoot:
No of course Zullo is not a liar since he has produced so many facts and evidence so why not believe him right/:shoot::shoot:Just when I think you cannot get any more gullible you go and amaze me .Unreal.

"Dear Americans:

You have total police investigation proof that an illegal alien felon is acting as your president and you do nothing about it. In fact, your so-called free press hides this revelation.

Are Americans stupid crazy or are they committing mass suicide as a nation?

The Germans did the same thing in the 1930s. Is history repeating itself."

Dear Concerned German,

I have been wondering this for over 4 years now.

At least now we know how a psychopathic tyrant rose to power and ended up slaughtering millions of people. He too wrote a book outlining his "vision", and the people blew it off as nothing.

And yes, history IS repeating itself, it always does.

Joe Contrarian

2348ji23e​

This is proof??:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Who threatened them??

Rham Emanuel, David Axelrod...a couple of others, the usual pond scum. This is what I was told a few years back, and I assume Mike Zullo and the Posse are working with the same information, including witnesses ready to come forward at the appropriate time.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Rham Emanuel, David Axelrod...a couple of others, the usual pond scum. This is what I was told a few years back, and I assume Mike Zullo and the Posse are working with the same information, including witnesses ready to come forward at the appropriate time.
PROVE IT!!:pop:

tank

EOG Dedicated

This is a criminal investigation, not Judge Judy. :doh1
:LMAO:LMAOAnd a cold case posse that has ZERO subpoena power is going to do this how?:LMAO
You are beyond lost!:doh1

PROVE IT!!:pop:

I can't. You asked who made the threats, I gave you names. Take it for what it's worth. It wasn't Corsi or the usual list of sites I post.

Remember, what I know and what I can prove are two different things, which for me has been the greatest challenge from the very beginning.

You'll just have to wait for the investigation to unfold like everyone else.

However, the fact that Mike Zullo has now confirmed these threats took place is encouraging, because it means the information I was given is credible and reliable, though it remains to be seen if the Posse are working with the same info I was given.

You can call me a liar... but then Mike Zullo and the other cops are liars too, as well as the witnesses who have already come forward and the ones still silent.

"Fast and Furious happened, for the purposes of creating a narrative that they could use in America to try and thwart our Second Amendment constitutional rights. I don’t think the most sinister screenwriter could imagine a government that would abide by that, let alone the media to cover that up.”
-- Andrew Breitbart

So true.

Neither could most Americans, who I think are just beginning to understand the type of Mafioso thugs we're dealing with, what they're capable of and their future plans.

This faux-presidency just isn't politics as usual...I abandoned that ship LOOOONG ago.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I can't. You asked who made the threats, I gave you names. Take it for what it's worth. It wasn't Corsi or the usual list of sites I post.
Joe I have known from page 1 that you cannot prove anything.You have nothing but accusations with zero proof.

tank

EOG Dedicated

You can call me a liar... but then Mike Zullo and the other cops are liars too, as well as the witnesses who have already come forward and the ones still silent.
And yet the state of Hawaii are liars but Zullo who is trying to profit off it with a book is honest.:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

However, the fact that Mike Zullo has now confirmed these threats took place is encouraging, because it means the information I was given is credible and reliable, though it remains to be seen if the Posse are working with the same info I was given.
Do you honestly think a guy trying to sell a book is going to say otherwise?:shoot:

tank

EOG Dedicated

Remember, what I know and what I can prove are two different things, which for me has been the greatest challenge from the very beginning.
Sure Joe we believe ya!!:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

You'll just have to wait for the investigation to unfold like everyone else.
Oh goody!!Hey is there any place I can send money to help with this?:LMAOMaybe a book I can buy?:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

it means the information I was given is credible and reliable, though it remains to be seen if the Posse are working with the same info I was given.
Let me get this straight.You claim to have info but have not contacted the Posse?:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOGet the fuck out a here with that stupid shit!Fraud!Do you want me to contact them and let them know that you have ''info''?:houraOf course not since it doesn't exist except in your mind

Judge Napolitano: I Think the President Is Dangerously Close to Totalitarianism

[video=youtube;bgrjbFofM-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgrjbFofM-s[/video]

tank

EOG Dedicated

This faux-presidency just isn't politics as usual...I abandoned that ship LOOOONG ago.
Sorry but it is!!Same old shit just a different puppet in place.What is different now then the last 30 years?The Government continues to get bigger and more powerful and if you think it is just happening now you have not been paying attention.We have slowly been losing our rights for years now.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Judge Napolitano: I Think the President Is Dangerously Close to Totalitarianism

[video=youtube;bgrjbFofM-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgrjbFofM-s[/video]
And the liberals said the same thing about Bush!!Did you ask the Judge how Obama was going to get past the Republican Congress first??He can't even pass a budget !

Let me get this straight.You claim to have info but have not contacted the Posse?

No, I haven't contacted the Posse because I'm not the original source. At best, it was third hand smoke -- hardly useful for an official police investigation.

And the liberals said the same thing about Bush!

Um, not even close.

People (media personalities) weren't getting threatened, canned and killed under Bush.

Why was Napolitano fired? Why was Pat Buchanan canned? Lou Dodds, Glenn Beck, Andrew Breitbart...the list goes on.

Don't give me that partyline bullshit!

Idioto!

04/14/2012
Kenya Sees Spike in Obama Administration-Funded Projects

Kenyan businesses lately are increasingly becoming recipients of U.S. government largesse, as the Obama Administration, among pursuing other endeavors, aims to expand "livestock-related economic opportunities" in the president’s former home nation. Although this and other recently released presolicitation notices for unrelated programs serve as advance alerts to potential vendors—and therefore do not offer cost estimates and other details— a review of U.S. government contracting actions nonetheless indicates a spike of activity in Kenya in a variety of sectors.

The White House is committing to a five-year effort to "improve the inclusiveness and competitiveness" of the livestock industry specifically in Marsabit and Garissa counties, Kenya, according to a presolicitation notice released April 12 that U.S. Trade & Aid Monitorlocated via routine database research.

The Feed the Future-related initiative, known as the Resilience and Economic Growth in the Arid Lands-Accelerated Growth, or REGAL-AG, program, will be carried out by contractors hired by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), according to the document.

The agency did not disclose the project’s estimated cost: "No additional information regarding this planned RFP [Request for Proposals] is available at this time."

USAID that same day separately alerted potential contractors to the launching of yet another endeavor in that nation, known as the Kenya Agricultural Value Chain Enterprises, or KAVES, program.

The KAVES presolicitation notice simply states the agency’s intention “to use full and open competition for the contract, which will be performed in Kenya. USAID intends to release the solicitation within the next 45 days.”

The agency pointed out that the presolicitation number——will change upon release of a bid request, but the program name would remain the same.

Other recent contracting actions include:

The above-mentioned endeavors have taken place in recent weeks; however, other notable U.S.-funded Kenyan projects thus far in 2012 include the launching of a National Institutes of Health-led initiative to hire contractors to conduct genetic research of Kenyans with Type-2 diabetes. Separately, the U.S. Army embarked upon a market survey of potential vendors to provide helicopter flight-training simulators to the Kenyan government.

http://www.tradeaidmonitor.com/2012/04/kenya-sees-spike-in-obama-administration-funded-projects.html

Is he buying his next gig? Or is this shut-up $$$? :doh1

Hold on a sec...something is coming back to me...yes, yes, I remember now...

Jerome Corsi, Obama Smear Author, Detained In Kenya

NAIROBI, Kenya — The American author of a controversial book accusing Barack Obama of seething with "black rage" and of being unfit for the U.S. presidency was kicked out of Kenya on Tuesday.The deportation of Jerome Corsi came just hours before he was to launch his book in a country where the U.S. Democratic candidate for president is wildly popular.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/07/jerome-corsi-obama-smear_n_132522.html

Thanks Odinga! I owe ya one! ::LMAO::
Though it's not really a laughing matter is it? :frustrate

Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate
http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/judge-obama-eligible-to-1330300.html

NRC approves construction of new nuclear power reactors in Georgia
http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...s-in-georgia/2012/02/09/gIQA36wv1Q_story.html

"The Nuclear Regulatory Commission on Thursday approved a construction and operating license for new nuclear power reactors for the first time since 1978, giving Southern Co. the green light to build two new units at its existing Vogtle site in Georgia."

And that is how it's done.

Don't have the votes for your unconstitutional socialist healthcare bill every sane informed American is working their tails off to defeat?

No problem!

The Demcare bribe list

With this illegal corrupt, criminal regime, you either end up with a fat bank account, under the bus, or face down in a ditch in your own pool of blood -- your choice.

Folks, this is how the mob does business.
2938u4ji23​