Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My bad, kane. One more round before they meet. Yes, a have at it. I have to go with Purdue because already a set piece and more tickets but if it's the Goosephabbas, I won't be crying like an Alan Boston bitch.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Damn. I was right the first time. Purdue-Gonzaga next. That is despicable. 2 championship quality teams in the 16.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
New bracket special needs. This is for roosters.

UCONN/NW
-
Illinois
-

North Carolina
Grand Canyon
Bayor
Arizona

Houston
James Madison
NC State
-

Purdue
Gonzaga
-
Tennessee

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Over $400,000 for a clean son of beech bull sheet and the happy ending is Celtics. That's what makes it special.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why not.

Heat's Jaime Jaquez: Iffy for Sunday
Rotowire 19 HRS AGO
Jaquez has been given a questionable tag ahead of Sunday's matchup with the Cavaliers due to both knee and ankle issues, Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun Sentinel reports.

This is Jaquez's first time popping up on Miami's injury report with these specific injuries. His status will presumably depend on how he is feeling after testing things out during pregame warmups. The rookie has averaged 9.9 points, 4.2 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 0.9 steals, 0.3 blocks and 0.8 triples across 27.9 minutes in March. Should he ultimately not get the green light, Haywood Highsmith and Nikola Jovic could see increased minutes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck Forever. Going to the Gym Harbaugh. Will take phone to check scores. Would be a big hit but I don't expect it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
South Carolina kunts looks even more unstoppable than last year but there were stopped by Missy C. May have to do it again.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I've got 999 problems. Handicapping PGA trophy bums ain't 1. Also dialed in WTA, elegant Elena notwithstanding. She is my weakness because I have a crush on her. I know my PGA and I know my pussy. Let's see what happens with Brian and if it means anything. Guaranteed at least $660.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I was 1 putt and 1 tee away then that pussy hat motherfucker took a totally illegal drop and Forever went 0 for 2.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You have to see it to believe it. sCameron had a look at booty (just missed) and pussy hat had a delicate chippy out of the roughy. Probably would have had a long putt for paw left. They let him drop the ball a club length towards the green. Not left, back or even forward which would have still been in the roughy. Right where he had a no stress 2 putt.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And the drop itself was bullshit. Complained about his Buffalo stance affected by the drain or something. Total bullshit.