Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Notre Dames in trouble. What a lovely Friday this is becoming. Also flushed $55 on Patrick Rodgers. Played himself out of the weekend.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Purdue loses, fuck them. Fuck them. Yes, a badbeat matchup but if they can't beat Goosephabba, they won't beat Connecticut. Goosephabba becomes my team.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Reality check. Every single Missy C and Gene Keady ticket touched up. 2-0 is not is not is not a walkoff. I'm guessing $25,000? May be wildly high.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Illinois F4 is a 🐓 winner. NC State F4 is a 🐓 winner. Then Illinois, NC State, Purdue or Tennessee for another 🐓 winner. Ladies is only the trophy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Illinois can beat Connecticut. They have the talent. But if they don't, ok. I am well positioned with UCONN unlike last year.

kane

EOG master
I have Illinois +4000 to cut down the nets, I think that dream ends today, I also have Conn to win their region +110 so not a total loss, but obviously pulling for the upset

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Going through tickets, $25,000 is indeed inflated if Purdue and Iowa. I don't think anywhere near $10,000. Another problem is not many have both. Is what it is. The Swifties "for the Superbowl" was crushing. Any other scenario.