Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The good news is I'll have a team in the championship game, the bad news is they'll have to beat a monster

Extremely unlikely South Carolina goes down Friday but free lick. Assuming Iowa k vs SCk, Caitlin will have to go off. Same as last year. Overwhelm them with 3's. If it's a grind it out game, no chance.

kane

EOG master
Extremely unlikely South Carolina goes down Friday but free lick. Assuming Iowa k vs SCk, Caitlin will have to go off. Same as last year. Overwhelm them with 3's. If it's a grind it out game, no chance.
I have Clark +650 and Bueckers +1600 so rooting for Bueckers, but I can't see any team defeating the monster, SC is the new UConn of women's basketball

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Way way way too late to hedge with SCk. That would have been in November and December, All of this for nothing if they take it. At least with UCONN, I have them alternate roosters.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I would say 1 more week. Not enough to get him playoff form but get by opening series, should be there.

Heat's Tyler Herro: Will remain sidelined Tuesday
Rotowire 20 HRS AGO
Herro (foot) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game against the Knicks.

Herro has been dealing with a foot injury in recent weeks and will be unavailable for a 19th consecutive game Tuesday. It's not yet clear when he'll return to action, but his next chance to do so will be Thursday against the 76ers.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sadly but predictably, Caitlin will fade when she goes pro. Still have a cult following but as widespread. WNBA still Coach Gundy garbage.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Want to add some #HeatCulture Eastern Conference tickets in antici.....

pation of locking in trophy for a millions.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Heat don't grab 6, will have to play Sixers with Embiid in pee in which means they may have to play another pee in again just to face Celitcs. No good.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat are definitely ramping up. Since right before the All Star break. Uneven ramp but they are at highest point and still ramping.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I was going to post this then the dreaded "goal under review". $0 but Golden Showers would be 1-0.

Over +700
HOME TEAM OVER/UNDER 0.5 GOALS
Deportivo Tachira v River Plate
$5.13 TOTAL WAGER
$41.04 TOTAL PAYOUT

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lmfao. I can't lose! 3-2, 81'

Over 4.5 Goals +550
OVER/UNDER 4.5 GOALS
$5.00 TOTAL WAGER
$32.50 TOTAL PAYOUT
PLACED: 4/3/2024 6:02AM MST

Draw +420
MONEYLINE
$5.00 TOTAL WAGER
$26.00 TOTAL PAYOUT
PLACED: 4/3/2024 6:03AM MST

kane

EOG master
I now have a refresh.

Nets +7
Celtics -9
Suns -5.5
You probably should have waited for news on SGA, the line is indicating he's out, if he's officially ruled out the line won't move much if at all, but if he's in, you'll be sitting with a bad number, also Jaylen Brown is questionable, but the C's have so many weapons his loss isn't as big a deal

kane

EOG master
To clarify, I didn't take them on the ML, need them to beat Indy to help Heat Culture, would Kevin Love to snag the 6 seed

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Nets, 2-0 and guaranteed $48 with NCS kunts and Alabama for $5265. Only games so don't take anything away from Purdue and Iowa k trophies.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You probably should have waited for news on SGA, the line is indicating he's out, if he's officially ruled out the line won't move much if at all, but if he's in, you'll be sitting with a bad number, also Jaylen Brown is questionable, but the C's have so many weapons his loss isn't as big a deal

Celtics now -11.