Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am LIVID about the Jimmy Butler Injury Play

Thread starter winkyduck Start date Today at 12:06 AM

As most know here: I was a sports official for some time. I did it for about 40 years - and would still love to be doing it but the Cancer 5-years ago took care of thar. I did High School basketball in the South OC area for 17 seasons and Youth Leagues for at least 25.

It is because of that I see plays differently than most. Here is the play of Jimmy Butler's injury. Go in 45-seconds and watch the shot from under the basket. JIMMY BUTLER TRAVELLED BEFORE HE WAS FOULED - yet the NBA NEVER calls this. We see 9-year veteran Mitchell Ervin BLOW the call. Butler moves his right foot - then watch the left. IT MOVES - BEFORE BUTLER WAS FOULED!

This is TRAVELLING! No debating it. Yet - how many people have you heard come out and call out the incompetent NBA officials for missing it! NO ONE!

We are told NBA Refs are the best. BULLLLLLLLLL - THEY ARE THE WORST AND THIS (no) CALL PROVES IT!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kinky is livid because Jimmy traveled right before he was deliberately injured. I don't hate this pervert pos nearly enough.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It gets worse and worse. I didn't watch the game. Embiid was hobbling around. He's not going to make it either. My top 2 teams out in one pee.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat -1.5. I think that is a bad line. Heat have done fine without Jimmy this season. It's not guaranteed mind you but not worried about Bulls. If I'm wrong, oh well.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Be best which is not best at all is sprain or partial tear and another Herro spot where he might return sometime during the playoffs. Then get a miracle against the Celtics which would be one for the Pat Riley history books.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What I expected (hoped). So this is where we are, kane. Heat have to win 5 games without Jimmy. 1 is elimination. 4 against a monster. If they do that, decent shot to stay alive until (if) Jimmy returns.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Once this becomes official, blackcloud or somebody start Grandma is unstoppable thread for new suicide pawlay thread. Thanks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat hurt
Bucks hurt
Sixers hurt
Knicks hurt
Magic not good enough
Cavs not good enough and I think hurt
Pissers young and stupid enough to have a chance

kane

EOG master
He's not their best player, he's not their most important player, but he's their best offensive player on a team that struggles to score, the question now is who goes down before the playoffs start, hard to envision the Heat with a completely healthy roster, someone's tearing an ACL, just don't know who
It was Jimmy

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Someone from Fagduel probably following this thread. Pity bonus whore. Thanks whoever you are.

Your bet is on us,

and you keep the winnings!

Hey Joseph, you have $100 in Bonus Bets to use on any sport! 💰

Here's how to use it:

STEP 1: Check your account for your active Bonus Bets.

STEP 2: Add your qualifying bet to your betslip, and select the Bonus Bets you want to use.

STEP 3: Use your Bonus Bets in full or just a portion of the funds.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pissers and Fakers
Pissers, Lightning and Oilers
Pissers, Sixers, Cavs, Suns, Clippers
Heat and under, Sacto and over

o4.5 and o5.5 goals @ 2-1, 73'

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Another reason to not give up, not surrender. Same thing could happen to Jason Tay Tay game 1. Grind out the win tomorrow. Go to Beantown with dicks hanging out and make them earn it painfully if necessary.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat are a pretty good team without Jimmy. They can still beat anybody in the East besides the Celtics. Watch them swat the Bulls. With Jimmy, they had no chance "on paper" against the Celtics. Nothing has changed. Still have no chance on paper. I want to see howid they respond with no pressure, nothing to lose and howid the Celtics respond with all pressure and everything to lose. Probably 4-0 but if Heat steal 1 in Boston, maybe... maybe...

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If they get to the 2nd round then it becomes the same spot as 2023. Keep it going until Jimmy returns. They accomplished one of those last year.