Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

homie1975

EOG Addicted
I'll wait to see what price I can get on Celtics sweep, if fair I'll take a bite
GL Kaner but I don't like the wager unless you get at least 4 digits plus odds.

you know how the zig zag works plus home court in NBA the second biggest advantage in all of major team sports IMO (CBB home court #1)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
GL Kaner but I don't like the wager unless you get at least 4 digits plus odds.

you know how the zig zag works plus home court in NBA the second biggest advantage in all of major team sports IMO (CBB home court #1)
There is no such thing as zig zag you fish.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can handle homely. Doesn't bother me at all. Just like Monkey and stevo didn't bother me. Only because homedog swung his 3 inch penis around with mod powers did I leave. homely is nothing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Some tidying up. Cashed ouside Mavs ticket that pays $663 for $45 to bet a fresh 🐓 that pays $100,000 plus.

Mavs
kanes
Raffy
Orioles

As soon as the playoffs are over, will start with football.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want Avs and Oilers, Celtics, Pissers and Mavs. Slight lean Pee Wolves but doesn't matter. Also want Boston sweep to laugh in homely's stupid face.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
celtics have 3 losses in them on the way to the finals.

premature ejaculators will get excited when it is 2-0 over cavs and 2-0 over knicks.

then they will have their asses handed to them just like every year against the books who own them like landlords.

knicks over pacers in 6.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
celtics have 3 losses in them on the way to the finals.

premature ejaculators will get excited when it is 2-0 over cavs and 2-0 over knicks.

then they will have their asses handed to them just like every year against the books who own them like landlords.

knicks over pacers in 6.
Another quote save for later.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I went through pendings and nothing plus EV to cash ouside. They never stopped me before, though. I suspect I will be posting a picture with the hole in the wall bigger.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Celtics 4-0, Pissers 4-2
DD
i like that you put yourself out there and post picks and series predictions.
i respect that a lot.

I will go Celtics 4-1 over Donovan Mitchell, and then Knickerbockers 4-2 over "Pissers".

I do like your Indiana nickname also.

See you on the other side of these series'.

GL on your bets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fuck you starting early this week.

$6.00 TOTAL WAGER
$7.98 CASHED OUT

$2.98 TOTAL WAGER
$0.00 RETURNED

$6.00 TOTAL WAGER
$2.20 CASHED OUT

$2.20 TOTAL WAGER
$0.00 RETURNED

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have a system with MLB divisions. Bet suicide pawlay every team that is in 1st place plus at least 1 random rooster. Building scenarios. Today it would be:

Orioles
Indians
Mariners
Phillies
Brewers
Dodgers

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These are what I have bet previously:

Orioles
Indians
Mariners
Braves
Brewers
Dodgers

Yankees
Twins
Astros
Braves
Cubs
Dodgers

Hopefully I have dozens of these but my paws are tied when I keep going 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 6-1.