Jimmy Carter Prove his Idiocy once Again

dirty

EOG Master
<!--StartFragment --> [font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+2]Jimmy Carter: Gore
beat Bush in 2000
[/size][/font]
<!-- end head --><!-- deck -->[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+1]Says 'no doubt' Al won, 'country failed abysmally' in election process[/size][/font]
<!-- end deck -->

<HR SIZE=1>[size=-1]Posted: September 23, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

[/size][font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][font=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]<!-- byline -->By Joe Kovacs
<!-- end byline -->[size=-1]<!-- copyright -->? 2005 WorldNetDaily.com <!-- end copyright -->[/size][/font][/font]

<!-- begin bodytext -->

<TABLE align=right><TBODY><TR><TD width=125>
Jimmy Carter at American University in Washington, D.C.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Five years after the controversial 2000 presidential election, ex-President Jimmy Carter now says he's certain Al Gore defeated George W. Bush. [/font]

"Well I would say that in the year 2000, the country failed abysmally in the presidential election process," Carter told a panel Monday at American University in Washington, D.C. "There's no doubt in my mind that Al Gore was elected president."

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--google_ad_client = "pub-9952085791529017";google_ad_width = 300;google_ad_height = 250;google_ad_format = "300x250_as";google_ad_channel ="";google_color_border = "006633";google_color_bg = "CCFF99";google_color_link = "0000CC";google_color_url = "0000CC";google_color_text = "333300";//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><IFRAME name=google_ads_frame marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-9952085791529017&dt=1127580793033&lmt=1127580791&format=300x250_as&output=html&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldnetdaily.com%2Fnews%2Farticle.asp%3FARTICLE_ID%3D46473&color_bg=CCFF99&color_text=333300&color_link=0000CC&color_url=0000CC&color_border=006633&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fboortz.com%2Fnuze%2Findex.html&cc=39&u_h=600&u_w=800&u_ah=570&u_aw=800&u_cd=32&u_tz=-240&u_his=1&u_java=true&u_nplug=21&u_nmime=66" frameBorder=0 width=300 scrolling=no height=250 allowTransparency>&ltimg&gt</IFRAME>[/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Those in attendance broke out in applause for that statement. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"[Gore] received the most votes nationwide, and in my opinion, he also received the most votes in Florida," Carter continued. "And the decision was made as you know by a 5-4 vote on a highly partisan basis by the U.S. Supreme Court, so I would say in 2000, there was a failure." [/font]

<TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=300>
2000 election map</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The year 2000 saw the closest presidential election in American history, as Bush won the electoral vote 271-266, despite losing the popular vote to Gore by a half-million votes.

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Carter's analysis went on to include last year's matchup between Bush and Democrat Sen. John Kerry, as the election came down to a battle over the electoral votes in Ohio. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"The year 2004 is hard to grade," said Carter. "I don't have any detailed information about what actually went on in Ohio. If Ohio had gone one way or the other, it would have changed the outcome of the election. And the only thing that I know about Ohio, was that there's general consensus that the secretary of state of Ohio, who is responsible for the administration of the election, was highly partisan in his public approach and perhaps even in his private adminstration. But I don't know about that." [/font]

<TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=335>
2004 election map</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Carter's remarks are sparking discussion on messageboards across the Internet, with comments including: [/font]

<LI>[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"Well duh! I'm just glad someone finally said it out loud, and that it was someone prominent (former president, Nobel Peace Prize winner). ... I wonder if this will make it to mainstream media?" [/font]

<LI>[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"Carter for president. Just what America needs right now to restore some semblance of dignity to the presidency. I believe if he ran he would actually win. There is a tremendous undercurrent of sentiment for change in America and the populace will speak loud and clearly in '08 if given a choice such as Carter." [/font]

<LI>[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"At last, proof that Jimmeh Cahtuh is a delusional fool and need not be taken seriously ever again." [/font]

<LI>[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"All 67 Florida counties recounted ? the law under Florida's Constitution ? just not multiple times so Democrat election workers and their army of lawyers and press accomplices could not eat enough chads, create enough votes, spin enough lies, call the election early enough in the Panhandle, rally enough protestors behind Jesse Jackson, disenfranchise enough absentee military ballots to steal the election. Florida voters were so 'outraged' by Election 2000, they elected Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris, and sent Bob Butterworth, Al Gore's Florida 2000 campaign manager packing, in 2002." [/font]

<LI>[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"I am a liberal. That said, Gore lost! He got his a-- kicked. How do I know? Because Bush is the one sitting in the White House. ... [Gore] may have won the count, but when it came to the real fight, he turned around, bent over, and said, 'Give it to me.' Such is the way of the modern Democrat. ... [Ted Kennedy] and [Bill] Clinton were the last real Democrats. And, yes, Clinton was a real Democrat. Not a crazy, hippie-type, but a real working man's man. And he loved a good [expletive] from a stupid young intern. Those were the days." [/font]An audio excerpt of Jimmy Carter's remarks is available here.

A full transcript of Jimmy Carter's remarks is available here.

SPECIAL OFFER:
"Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed" is available now from WND's online store. You may also order it by calling toll-free 1-800-496-3266.

<!-- Run of site Run of site, 300x250 Rectangle banner () -->[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]<SCRIPT language=javascript src="http://z1.adserver.com/w/cp.x;rid=14;tid=7;ev=1;dt=1;ac=26;c=327;"></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT><!-- Run of site Run of site, 300x250 Rectangle banner () -->[/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Previous stories: [/font]

Iraq war 'unjust,' says Carter abroad

Group presses Carter on oil-for-food scam

Jimmy Carter linked to oil-for-food scam

PETA urges Jimmy Carter: Stop fishing

Carter sees battle for 'nation's soul'

It's back ? Bush's red map of U.S.

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Previous columns: [/font]

Jimmy 'No Shame' Carter

The truth about Jimmy Carter
<!-- end bodytext -->

<HR width="16%" noShade SIZE=1>
<!-- begin abio -->[font=palatino, times new roman, georgia, times]Joe Kovacs is executive news editor for WorldNetDaily.com.[/font]

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Uuh, where is the idiocy? Everything President Carter said looks like fact . Oh, I forgot - Karl Rove did not approve this message.