JOURNEYMAN....YOU GET BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING....

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE......

It's a good thing you weren't alive when JFK got shot!! LOL!!

Hope you had a good 4th of July weekend my may'n!!:cheers

Re: JOURNEYMAN....YOU GET BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING....

The H.O.V lane was closed this morning. Somehow it must be Journeyman's fault.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yeah, i'm easily the most hated in history of internet....been this way since 2002.

Same to you T and everyone else.:cheers

The best is when I'm battling people I have never even posted with or read a single post of theirs...that's always fun:rolleyes:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ive never head him connected with supplying Bonds with steriods

Journeyman

EOG Master

ive never head him connected with supplying Bonds with steriods

No but I take them according to some:hangt and will probably be having a heart attack any day from all the muscle drugs I've taken.2938u4ji23

JMan knows his sports as well as anyone. The only problem is that he has a very inflated view of himself.

Well Jman I am one who has not blamed you for anything. So I think you are a good guy sir!:houra

JM,

FWIW, I am glad you are here too. You are knowledgable and starts some damn good threads.

:cheers

Apple

Banned

J-Man is one of the most recognizable posters in the sports gambling forum world..

when you are as well known as journey is, you are always going to be scrutinized and have those who want to bring you down. if he clears up the matter with ttinco, he will go down as the greatest poster that ever lived.....until that time, there will be an asterisk next to his handle...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Identity, I can't decide what to put next to your handle...

Or this...

Which do you prefer???

OF...:+clueless

LOL fog...do you have high blood pressure cause of me? you crack me up, lil guy...take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath lil buddy and you'll be fine...

:mutley

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

30 post and the venom still hasn't appeared a new EOG record.:pop:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I'm sure glad I crack you up. So much so I will keep it up, probably forever...

O lil guy, fog, you crack me up...

OF...:+whipping

lol fog. that is actually scary! LOL keep it goin, lil buddy....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Haha, fog keep em coming, lol lil fella...

Are you a paid poster??? Moooo? I'm a too fat to fuck cow, wanna try?

OF...:+excited-

lol fog. boy your time sure is valuable. lol

keep spending your time, fog...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You know Identity, I think the reason you hate Frogs is because with your clothes off your too fat to fuck body looks like a Frog. So I have a new, this is me avatar for you. All the EOG babes are doing it.

You wanna hump me for cheap?

OF...::LMAO::

LOL. you are a sad man, of. i feel sorry for any obese people who you are offending. they don't deserve to be made fun of by a piece of garbage like you....but if it makes you feel better about your miserable self, more power to ya, lil buddy!

OF- Does it make you feel good to pick on ID every chance that you get. It's like a Major League pitcher throwing a fastball past a Little Leaguer and laughing when he strikes out.

Then when you face a Major Leaguer like Paddy you cry to the mods. You're pathetic.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1309389 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 07-06-08, 10:20 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #37 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->IDENTITY<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1309389", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1309389 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: JOURNEYMAN....YOU GET BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING....<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->LOL. you are a sad man, of. i feel sorry for any obese people who you are offending.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I guess this means ID is feeling sorry herself again.

Frog,

Keep up the good work.... herding cattle is hard but you're doing a fine job!