just a couple

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Re: just a couple

nice on those two.

just keep picking at it one ,two games at a time. dont force them. its a marathon ,not a sprint

bol

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Tomorrow I like Baltimore hosting Kansas City. Plenty to suggest that the -123 with my bookie is a good bet.

Baltimore have Daniel Cabrera starting off, who pitched all 9 innings when recording a win last time he played the Royals, notching 7 strikeouts in the 4-1 victory. Cabrera will be better suited at home than his last couple of road assignments as he is 2-0 at Camden Yards this season. As a team Baltimore are successful against righties, 33-28 being the ledger. Kansas, however, really struggle, going at 24-35. If you add to that the recent history that Meche hasn't beaten the Orioles in his last 5 starts, and that Baltimore have won 8 of the last 10 clashes, the odds are stacked against Kansas City, a team having won just 19 of 44 road games. Meche is 3-4 this season away from home, and 3-5 at night, going at over 5 runs in those games. The cherry on top is baltimore at home are 23 wins and 13 losses, a 64% winning sr.

cheers

benno

Orioles get the job done 5-2 with Cabrera closing the game out conceding just 7 hits thru 9 innings. History again shows through.

14-12 -138

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Tomorrow I like Detroit on the road against Seattle. My aussie bookie is offering $1.75 (or -133), and i think that that is a nice price, all things considered.
This may be a non-betting game for a lot of players with a road favourite and two losing pitchers overall. However, I am putting a lot of faith in Justin Verlander to get the job done. History shows that Verlander goes well against the Mariners, having won 4 of his last 5 starts against them, the loss being his last start against them. He does not have a great record on the road, but Seattle at home are only 17-25 and do not have the tightest defence. Carlos Silva will be having nightmares thinking about playing the Tigers, who monstered him for seven runs last time they met, getting dragged after 0.2 innings. His only wins against the Tigers were when he was backed by a different team, Minnesota. He himself is 2-4 at home and recently he has been giving up a lot of runs. The trend can continue against the Tigers, who are traveling ok.

good luck to all

benno

Apple

Banned

thanks mate!! i'm on an aussie forum but it's not as good as this so i'm learning as much as i can. :)

it's so interesting. cricket and australian rules footy are our biggest pastimes!!

benno

:cheers

benno,

I'd like to talk with you about betting Cricket one day.. Heard there is money to be made:cheers Let's talk

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

benno,

I'd like to talk with you about betting Cricket one day.. Heard there is money to be made:cheers Let's talk
i'm still at work over here mate, nearly done for the day, do u have PM on here or what?? i'll drop you my email later. I have never really bet cricket but I think I know what you are talking about....

cheers

benno

Apple

Banned

I read a book that mentioned there is a lot of money to be made while betting cricket.. Been looking for someone to help me out in that department.

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Tomorrow I like Detroit on the road against Seattle. My aussie bookie is offering $1.75 (or -133), and i think that that is a nice price, all things considered.
This may be a non-betting game for a lot of players with a road favourite and two losing pitchers overall. However, I am putting a lot of faith in Justin Verlander to get the job done. History shows that Verlander goes well against the Mariners, having won 4 of his last 5 starts against them, the loss being his last start against them. He does not have a great record on the road, but Seattle at home are only 17-25 and do not have the tightest defence. Carlos Silva will be having nightmares thinking about playing the Tigers, who monstered him for seven runs last time they met, getting dragged after 0.2 innings. His only wins against the Tigers were when he was backed by a different team, Minnesota. He himself is 2-4 at home and recently he has been giving up a lot of runs. The trend can continue against the Tigers, who are traveling ok.

good luck to all

benno

WIN 8-4. Hope the momentum keeps going, now 14-12 -$38

cheers

Benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Tomorrow I think that at -130, Minnesota, with Livan Hernandez at the mound, are a great bet, against a team and pitcher going the opposite way to the Twins.
You could make a case solely off recent form, last 10 the Twins are 8-2, 5-2 at home, Indians are 2-8 and 0 from 4 on the road and in the middle of a road trip, in which they are 15-26 for the season.
Paul Byrd for Cleveland won't be full of confidence - he's lost his last 4, conceding 18 runs, June capping off his horror 3-9 season to date, going 1-5 conceding 26 earned runs through 31 1/3 innings. He is 1-7 away this year going at nearly 7 in those games. His 53 earned runs have been made up of an amazing 21 homers...something that the Twins will be licking their lips at. Last 2 starts he has started vs twins the Twins have triumphed. June wasn't the greatest month for hernandez either, but he is 6-1 at home this year, and Minnesota at home have the 5th best ERA in the league at 3.3.

cheers

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Tomorrow I think that at -130, Minnesota, with Livan Hernandez at the mound, are a great bet, against a team and pitcher going the opposite way to the Twins.
You could make a case solely off recent form, last 10 the Twins are 8-2, 5-2 at home, Indians are 2-8 and 0 from 4 on the road and in the middle of a road trip, in which they are 15-26 for the season.
Paul Byrd for Cleveland won't be full of confidence - he's lost his last 4, conceding 18 runs, June capping off his horror 3-9 season to date, going 1-5 conceding 26 earned runs through 31 1/3 innings. He is 1-7 away this year going at nearly 7 in those games. His 53 earned runs have been made up of an amazing 21 homers...something that the Twins will be licking their lips at. Last 2 starts he has started vs twins the Twins have triumphed. June wasn't the greatest month for hernandez either, but he is 6-1 at home this year, and Minnesota at home have the 5th best ERA in the league at 3.3.

cheers

benno

Win 12-3 in a canter!!! Unfamiliar territory for me, as i'm now edging ahead, but familiar territory for Hernandez and the Twins!!

15-12 +$62 :houra

cheers

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

thanks gravy, no used to bet on anything but now im just gunna try and bet baseball. that was just a figure of speech!!! :)

theres so many tracks and hacks in australian racing i don't bother!!!

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Sorry for the late post guys, but I was out and about yesterday.
Going with Arizona today, with Doug Davis at the mound. 100 on offer at sportingbet (oz bookie) is too good to refuse.
San Diego genuinely struggle away from home, with a deplorable 13-27 ledger to this point. Adding to the case is Davis is a leftie, the Padres are 9-19 v LHP this season. Jake Peavy will need to be at the top of his game to help a team that ranks 15th in overall scoring and 13th in away scoring, against a team that ranks 3rd in home scoring, averaging over 5 runs per game at home. I think with the Padres scoring somewhat of an upset yesterday, the d-backs will be keen to square the series - and they can do that with Peavy having lost his latest 3 starts, and his latest 2 against the d-backs, and Davis having won his last 3 starts against the Padres. :)
cheers

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Sorry for the late post guys, but I was out and about yesterday.
Going with Arizona today, with Doug Davis at the mound. 100 on offer at sportingbet (oz bookie) is too good to refuse.
San Diego genuinely struggle away from home, with a deplorable 13-27 ledger to this point. Adding to the case is Davis is a leftie, the Padres are 9-19 v LHP this season. Jake Peavy will need to be at the top of his game to help a team that ranks 15th in overall scoring and 13th in away scoring, against a team that ranks 3rd in home scoring, averaging over 5 runs per game at home. I think with the Padres scoring somewhat of an upset yesterday, the d-backs will be keen to square the series - and they can do that with Peavy having lost his latest 3 starts, and his latest 2 against the d-backs, and Davis having won his last 3 starts against the Padres. :)
cheers

benno

LOSS 4-2 oh well was the right odds for that play imo. My internet was down all weekend so had mate texting me the scores!! I will be back with a tip later on.

well done to everyone out there having a win :)

ledger now 15-13 -$38

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

the bookies have tomorrow's game of Florida @ San Diego completely a$$-about, in my opinion. Nolasco deserves to be a warm favorite, and at $2.02 (+102), these are the reasons why....

Nolasco of late has been in devastating form, going 3-1 in June at 3.31. The start of July was even better pitching 7 innings for 2 runs against the Nationals. 9-4 for the season, and 5-2 on the road. As the number 1 away scoring team in the league, he should get ample support from the batters. San Diego have Maddux at the mound, who hasn't won his last 5 starts against the Marlins. His last start out was flattered by a high scoring game, as he only went 4 2/3 innings. Maddux has solid home stats at 1-1 but he went 0-2 in June and is 1-3 in night games. Has not registered a win in his last 10 starts on the mound, and the 15th ranked scoring Padres behind him won't fill him with confidence, especially as they are 3-7 in last 10 games, and 25-34 against RHP for the season.

cheers

Keep on trucking Benno. Good to see another Aussie on here. Where you at in Oz?

Had an nice little win with Collingwood getting over Sydney on Saturday night. Which is just as well because its been a shit week on the baseball!

Last edited:

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

haha thanks mate, i'm in perth, i'm an efc supporter as well!!!

I am loving this baseball really not betting alot on them want to have a good go at it next year, my figures are based on the $100 though.

I had collingwood +12.5 into St G Ill in NRL so collected a bit there....

cheers for the encouragement...

benno

Makes you feel sick betting on the pies doesn't it? I bet its quiet over there this year with both teams doing so badly. Did you get to the Freo game last week?

I'm playing with a few different basball ideas/sytems/theories - whatever you want to call them. Looking forward to running through a lot of numbers at the end of the season and coming up with something a bit more solid next season.

Its great fun in hear and baseball is a great sport to bet on because there are so many games.

I agree with you on the Marlins. I like the over as well tomorrow.

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

the bookies have tomorrow's game of Florida @ San Diego completely a$$-about, in my opinion. Nolasco deserves to be a warm favorite, and at $2.02 (+102), these are the reasons why....

Nolasco of late has been in devastating form, going 3-1 in June at 3.31. The start of July was even better pitching 7 innings for 2 runs against the Nationals. 9-4 for the season, and 5-2 on the road. As the number 1 away scoring team in the league, he should get ample support from the batters. San Diego have Maddux at the mound, who hasn't won his last 5 starts against the Marlins. His last start out was flattered by a high scoring game, as he only went 4 2/3 innings. Maddux has solid home stats at 1-1 but he went 0-2 in June and is 1-3 in night games. Has not registered a win in his last 10 starts on the mound, and the 15th ranked scoring Padres behind him won't fill him with confidence, especially as they are 3-7 in last 10 games, and 25-34 against RHP for the season.

cheers

WIN 3-1. Very happy with that one. Nolasco again brilliant 1 ER in 8 innings

16-13 +$64

Benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Tomorrow I think there are much worse bets around than the +119 on offer for Daniel Cabrera and Baltimore, on the road against Toronto Blue Jays.
Cabrera did the right thing last start against the Royals, pitching all 9 innings. That was a turnaround of form, as he hadn't won for a while, but his confidence should be up now, against a team he has had success against in the past. Baltimore have won three of his last 5 appearances when he has started against the blue jays, and the losses were by 2 and 1 runs respectively. McGowan has not beaten the Orioles, giving up 3 runs in each of his last 2 appearances, and 4 in each of the 2 preceeding starts. Baltimore won 3 of those games, the Toronto win seeing McGowan dragged in the 4th inning.
Cabrera is 3-4 away at 4.17, and at night is 5-3 with 4.16 ERA. Mcgowan however is 3-7 at night, and the last couple of months have seen his ERA increase, May 4.33 June 4.99 and has started July at 6.00. Toronto is not exactly dominant at home, and Baltimore won the 3 game series in June on the road against Toronto, so the chance to tackle a team 1-4 in last 5 returning from a road trip gives the Orioles a great chance to give Cabrera win number 7.

cheers

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Tomorrow I think there are much worse bets around than the +119 on offer for Daniel Cabrera and Baltimore, on the road against Toronto Blue Jays.
Cabrera did the right thing last start against the Royals, pitching all 9 innings. That was a turnaround of form, as he hadn't won for a while, but his confidence should be up now, against a team he has had success against in the past. Baltimore have won three of his last 5 appearances when he has started against the blue jays, and the losses were by 2 and 1 runs respectively. McGowan has not beaten the Orioles, giving up 3 runs in each of his last 2 appearances, and 4 in each of the 2 preceeding starts. Baltimore won 3 of those games, the Toronto win seeing McGowan dragged in the 4th inning.
Cabrera is 3-4 away at 4.17, and at night is 5-3 with 4.16 ERA. Mcgowan however is 3-7 at night, and the last couple of months have seen his ERA increase, May 4.33 June 4.99 and has started July at 6.00. Toronto is not exactly dominant at home, and Baltimore won the 3 game series in June on the road against Toronto, so the chance to tackle a team 1-4 in last 5 returning from a road trip gives the Orioles a great chance to give Cabrera win number 7.

cheers

benno

LOSS 6-7. for the love of fucking GOD i HATE relievers....up 6-2, then carbrera gets dragged at 6-4 and the bullpen give up another 2, and lose the game bot of 9th with an error allowing a runner from first to third.....
So near yet so far and I'm buying a punching bag

Back to the drawing board

16-14 -$36
Benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

after the wrist-smashing, computer-wrecking, swear-jar shouting, heartbreaking, energy-sapping, confidence-shooting loss yesterday, with the orioles relievers playing more like oreos, the winning train has stopped at my station for tomorrow's fixtures....

Tomorrow the stationmaster says Chicago White Sox, at -125, are the carriage to be aboard.
Javier Vazquez takes the mound for the Chisox, and with one of the MLB's most profitable teams behind him, he can get the job done against a team he has performed well against in the past. Vazquez went the whole journey in his last start losing 3-2 to oakland, conceding just 4 hits. He has the edge of an extra day's rest under his belt, compared to Bannister who last start only went 5 innings conceding 6 runs against TB. Bannister's last 2 have been a hit-fest, giving up 19 in 9 2/3 innings. The White Sox aren't the greatest away scoring team, but for a team that has won it's last 3, they will be looking forward to whacking him everywhere. At night Bannister is expensive, going at 2-6 and 6.27 ERA. The home scoring average of 4.2 runs ranks 13th in the league, which is not great when Chisox are the second stingiest defence in the league at 3.81. Vazquez has an astonishing 114 strikeouts, almost double that of Bannister with 63. That to me tells me he is harder to hit and has great control. KC at home are 19-22, and the Chisox are 8-2 last 10. All points one way for me.

cheers

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

after the wrist-smashing, computer-wrecking, swear-jar shouting, heartbreaking, energy-sapping, confidence-shooting loss yesterday, with the orioles relievers playing more like oreos, the winning train has stopped at my station for tomorrow's fixtures....

Tomorrow the stationmaster says Chicago White Sox, at -125, are the carriage to be aboard.
Javier Vazquez takes the mound for the Chisox, and with one of the MLB's most profitable teams behind him, he can get the job done against a team he has performed well against in the past. Vazquez went the whole journey in his last start losing 3-2 to oakland, conceding just 4 hits. He has the edge of an extra day's rest under his belt, compared to Bannister who last start only went 5 innings conceding 6 runs against TB. Bannister's last 2 have been a hit-fest, giving up 19 in 9 2/3 innings. The White Sox aren't the greatest away scoring team, but for a team that has won it's last 3, they will be looking forward to whacking him everywhere. At night Bannister is expensive, going at 2-6 and 6.27 ERA. The home scoring average of 4.2 runs ranks 13th in the league, which is not great when Chisox are the second stingiest defence in the league at 3.81. Vazquez has an astonishing 114 strikeouts, almost double that of Bannister with 63. That to me tells me he is harder to hit and has great control. KC at home are 19-22, and the Chisox are 8-2 last 10. All points one way for me.

cheers

benno

WIN 7-6
HOLY FUCK!!! losing the 6-2 lead yesterday, then the punting gods make me sweat out another nailbiter....gee i looked back through my recent tips i have had some absolute nailbiters...i'm the oldest 26 yo alive!!!

17-14 +$64 and again back in front albeit slightly....talk about a rollercoaster!! :)

we do it all again tomorrow

benno

You gotta love sports betting. It can push your buttons for sure. Nice win today Benno.:thumbsup

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

You gotta love sports betting. It can push your buttons for sure. Nice win today Benno.:thumbsup

Thanks mate!!! haha

I think the Dons might come back to earth this week, regrettably....i have something that i'd like to email to you if you want....?? let me know, you might find it useful...

For sure mate - everyone thinks they're on a roll, but they've beaten two AWFUL teams and nearly got run down by the blues after having a huge lead. All is still not well at windy hill. I wasn't happy Knights got the job and I'm still not convinced. I'm amazed Neale Daniher is out there without a club.

Hope you got on the sainters last night Benno!! I doubled up after seeing thosose trends. A carlton loss is as good as an essendon win. :)

Titans got over the roosters at around 8/1 last night (that's about +700 for anyone else reading this).

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Tomorrow I think that the Red Sox, with Jon Lester at the mound, are a great bet. -137 on sportingbet is good enough for me.

Red Sox on pure statistics win this game - Boston are 13-6 this year against the LHP's, vs Seattle's 10-16 against the same. Red Sox are the 2nd highest scoring team in the league, Seattle are trailing the league in scoring. When a fave, Boston are 48-26, the Mariners are 21-39 as dogs.

Comparing the pitchers, Lester's stats win this matchup. Obviously it helps being backed by a high scoring team, but Lester is better than .500 away, going 3-2 and 3.92 ERA. This compliments his night time statistics of 5-2 and 3.73. He shut out the yankees 2 starts ago with 8 strikeouts and 5 hits.

Washburn is 2-3 at home with a 5.26 ERA. This doesn't bide well coupled with his team's home statistics with a 20-29 ledger. At nighttime his ERA is comparable, 5.12 earned run average and a 4-8 win loss record. 12 of his 52 earned runs at night have been the long ball, and Boston will want to come back hard after a sweep loss to the Angels. Washburn has not beaten the Red Sox in his last 5 appearances, but has lost a couple of close ones. Lester has 2 ND's against Seattle.

Additionally, the Red Sox relievers have only had to go thru 4 2/3 innings in last 3 starts, the mariners have had to do a truckload of work, going 16 innings. Look for this to be a factor late.

Good luck to those having a punt

N.B. I realised i made a mistake with my record keeping. After Detroit's win against Seattle on the 3rd of July, I posted the ledger at 14-12. It was 14-12 before that game. Therefore my current correct ledger before this game is 18-14 +64 I just wanted to clear that up for accuracy, rather than boasting purposes.

Cheers

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Tomorrow I think that the Red Sox, with Jon Lester at the mound, are a great bet. -137 on sportingbet is good enough for me.

Red Sox on pure statistics win this game - Boston are 13-6 this year against the LHP's, vs Seattle's 10-16 against the same. Red Sox are the 2nd highest scoring team in the league, Seattle are trailing the league in scoring. When a fave, Boston are 48-26, the Mariners are 21-39 as dogs.

Comparing the pitchers, Lester's stats win this matchup. Obviously it helps being backed by a high scoring team, but Lester is better than .500 away, going 3-2 and 3.92 ERA. This compliments his night time statistics of 5-2 and 3.73. He shut out the yankees 2 starts ago with 8 strikeouts and 5 hits.

Washburn is 2-3 at home with a 5.26 ERA. This doesn't bide well coupled with his team's home statistics with a 20-29 ledger. At nighttime his ERA is comparable, 5.12 earned run average and a 4-8 win loss record. 12 of his 52 earned runs at night have been the long ball, and Boston will want to come back hard after a sweep loss to the Angels. Washburn has not beaten the Red Sox in his last 5 appearances, but has lost a couple of close ones. Lester has 2 ND's against Seattle.

Additionally, the Red Sox relievers have only had to go thru 4 2/3 innings in last 3 starts, the mariners have had to do a truckload of work, going 16 innings. Look for this to be a factor late.

Good luck to those having a punt

N.B. I realised i made a mistake with my record keeping. After Detroit's win against Seattle on the 3rd of July, I posted the ledger at 14-12. It was 14-12 before that game. Therefore my current correct ledger before this game is 18-14 +64 I just wanted to clear that up for accuracy, rather than boasting purposes.

Cheers

benno

Was off work crook yesterday and had the luxury of watching lester go 7 1/3 innings and papelbon close for the 4-0 win.

19-14 +$164...hopefully i can keep it going.....will do some work then get one for tomorrow, for anyone interested.

cheers :cheers

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

Good record buddy..

thanks mate!!

appreciate it. Just tryin to chip away...at the start i found i was taking on a few games whereby i didn't really know a hell of a lot about it. obviously i'm getting more of a feel for it now. the writeups are just my reasons for backing them, i certainly am not selling tips or any other associated garbage as i am only betting these with a small bank to start off with and i'm hardly an expert. i just love the games and the stats and the action - there's games everyday!!

cheers

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

i look forward to tomorrow's action, that's for sure!!

I only want to be on one team, and that's the New York Mets, at -135 on sportingbet, i think that is a steal.

Phillies send road hack Brett Myers to the mound in his return from the DL, and i can see him getting absolutely belted into September, bypassing August....

Myers throughout the season has an ERA getting WORSE. Mar and April was 5.06, May was 5.94 and June was 6.67......OUCH.

On the road the hack has an uninspiring 0-6 record going at a laughable 8.18.

The hack is 1-7 in his last 10, and last start a month ago went 2 innings conceding 5 earned runs. Of his 66 earned runs for the season 36% (24) have gone all the way.....that ratio is far too high.

The hack won't be greeted with boxes of chocolates and well-wishes....the Mets lost the first game of the series today 8-6 and are 1 game behind Phillies in the NL East overall standings...they will want revenge.

John Maine is a solid contributor at the mound, 4-1 at home with 4.01, and 5-3 in night games at 3.93.

By the end of the night I can see Brett curled up in the team's hotel room sucking his thumb watching the wizard of oz with the team shrink saying 'there's no place like home.....'

toot-toot......this is the moneytrain express running express to the Grass of Shea Stadium.

cheers

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

i look forward to tomorrow's action, that's for sure!!

I only want to be on one team, and that's the New York Mets, at -135 on sportingbet, i think that is a steal.

Phillies send road hack Brett Myers to the mound in his return from the DL, and i can see him getting absolutely belted into September, bypassing August....

Myers throughout the season has an ERA getting WORSE. Mar and April was 5.06, May was 5.94 and June was 6.67......OUCH.

On the road the hack has an uninspiring 0-6 record going at a laughable 8.18.

The hack is 1-7 in his last 10, and last start a month ago went 2 innings conceding 5 earned runs. Of his 66 earned runs for the season 36% (24) have gone all the way.....that ratio is far too high.

The hack won't be greeted with boxes of chocolates and well-wishes....the Mets lost the first game of the series today 8-6 and are 1 game behind Phillies in the NL East overall standings...they will want revenge.

John Maine is a solid contributor at the mound, 4-1 at home with 4.01, and 5-3 in night games at 3.93.

By the end of the night I can see Brett curled up in the team's hotel room sucking his thumb watching the wizard of oz with the team shrink saying 'there's no place like home.....'

toot-toot......this is the moneytrain express running express to the Grass of Shea Stadium.

cheers

benno

WIN 6-3

Maine went 7, THE HACK was lucky to get thru 5 after his 5 walks and atrocious pitch count of 94 with 49 strikes. Fate was sealed with a 3-run homer in the 6th off bullpen pitcher madson and it could have been sooo much more with 26 LOB for the Mets.

Happy happy days!! :houra

'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home....'

20-14 +$264

benno

benno1982

EOG Enthusiast

oh, MAN!!!

are you kidding me??

I'll take the +107 on sportingbet about padilla and the texans every day of the week, thankyou very much!!

Padilla is 11-5 and carries a 4.41 ERA into this game. Gallagher is only new to the starting caper 4-4 with a lifetime ERA of 4.96. Padilla's last 10 are 6-3.

Padilla is an amazing 8-2 away from home, with an ERA of 4.67. This is a similar ERA to his night-time appearances, of which he is 7-4 and 4.58.

Texas and Oakland are almost identical on their win-loss ledgers to this point - but the texans have won 6 of 9 encounters this year, and 3 of the last 4 at oakland.

I'm willing to overlook his monthly ERA - 2 back against baltimore he got dragged after 2 2/3 innings conceding 8 runs...he is much better than that, as last start he went 7 innings conceding no runs in a 1-0 victory over the twins.

4 of the last 5 starts of padilla V Oakland have been won by the texans, which are the highest scoring team in the league. On the flipside they are also a leaky team, so padilla is going to have to go as deep as possible to ease the workload of the relievers.

At 27-29 away, they are well worth the bet, especially with a handy 42-31 against right handed pitchers.

good luck to all

benno

Last edited:

good luck buddy. I like the texas bats better than the A's as well.

How good is this footy tonight!!! :houra