Just HOW Good a Salesman is Trump?

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
A 2nd election will or will not show.
What we know and do not know about this man. Born into wealth with a million dollars at an early age. FOUR Business bankruptcies. Ties (male neck ties) his companies sold made in foreign countries. Vodka, his companies sold made in foreign countries. More than 1 woman paid off for sexual conduct. At least 1 lawyer in prison tied to this, that testified before Congress. (The checks paid ARE public).
These FACTS are NOT in Question!
So have fun!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
What we know and do not know about this man. Born into wealth with a million dollars at an early age. FOUR Business bankruptcies. Ties (male neck ties) his companies sold made in foreign countries. Vodka, his companies sold made in foreign countries. More than 1 woman paid off for sexual conduct. At least 1 lawyer in prison tied to this, that testified before Congress. (The checks paid ARE public).
So have fun!

He has had ZERO successful businesses yet people call him a great businessman. He has made a career out of screwing people over - how many times did he promise to pay someone, say, $100,000 for a job - they complete it - and then he only pays $50,000 (if that) saying they did shoddy work. When they did not he is just a cheap MoFo. He has grand plans. But they never come to fruition since he has no way of putting those plans into operation. He got started with $220M from Daddy. EVERY SINGLE FINANCIAL EXPERT said if he simply invested it in the market he would be worth far more than he is now - and we don't know how much he is worth because he won't show us his taxes! He won't show his taxes because doing so would show he is worth a fraction of what he says he is and he owes Banks a ton of money and he is unable to pay what he owes.

He destroyed the USFL because he wanted an NFL team - on the cheap - and he figured if the USFL went to the Fall the NFL ould ask his team to come into the NFL. Notice how when he tired to buy an NFL team the league rejected him.

He is a: Liar, Con Man, Crook and more

He has done a masterful job of brainwashing people. He has convinced 63M MORONS if it doesn't come from his crusty lips or that of his Admin or Faux - it is FAKE NEWS! Fake News to #IQ45 and his MAGAts is anything that makes him look bad - even though it is REAL! REAL news is anything that makes him look great - even though almost all (if not all) of it is FAKE!

History will be brutal to him. Not that his MAGAts care

VOTE NOV 3 AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! BECAUSE IT DOES!

Trump - ConMan.jpg

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I 'm old enough to remember when THE TRUTH mattered... My dad (died when I was 19) a WW2 vet liked Eik and I was a country boy that actually had no idea... I worked in sooo many states as a little level government employee, which paid better than a school teacher in very rural Va. Actually my raising leaned Republican, but it's ABSURD.. These folks -for the most part if you listed their caring.. would be 1. WEALTH...See number 1. And there are many good folks that are R.. I listen to the former Ohio governor , (K) can't spell his name.. But's he is center field. from my listening. THE USA at some point (long after, i'm gone) if this country survives , will have some type of MIDDLE party. We don't have anything close to that today!

mr merlin

EOG Master
A majority of this country supported his impeachment and removal from office
Seems like ancient history huh?

Hmmm, come to think about it, what was going on in late Jan to early Feb...that's right, a pandemic was starting, and the dems were consumed with a guaranteed to fail political exercise.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So have fun!
Can he broker a deal? I would say yes. Like a gambler, he needs to know how to make money AND manage it. Ego is a huge weakness for him and affects his dealings. This is where the the bankruptcies come in - bad business dealings based on ego.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
To me the GREATEST thing that could happen in my lifetime, would be a 3rd Powerful Political Party. It has Nothing to do with Wealth, It has nothing to do with Race, It has Nothing to do with Banks or Corporate Structures.. It looks at Only the individual (blindly)... If you don't want the blindness, you need to ask forgiveness...

To me the GREATEST thing that could happen in my lifetime, would be a 3rd Powerful Political Party. It has Nothing to do with Wealth, It has nothing to do with Race, It has Nothing to do with Banks or Corporate Structures.. It looks at Only the individual (blindly)... If you don't want the blindness, you need to ask forgiveness...

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Trumpty Dumpty
Broke the Country
Joe Biden is too senile
to put it back together again

I will bet all I own Biden is more mentally and physically stable than #IQ45

And the one big difference between Biden & #TrumpIsTheWorstPresidentEver is: Biden will bring in good people and delegate responsibility to them unlike #IQ45 who brings in his fellow CORRUPT cronies and then tries to do their job, too. After all he knows more about the Military than those who spent their entire like it in. He knows more about CoronaVirus than Dr. Fauci. He knows more about anything than anyone who has spent their life doing it. Just ask him. He will tell you that. Biden will bring in smart people and let them do their job.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG difference

boston massacre

EOG Master
He has had ZERO successful businesses yet people call him a great businessman. He has made a career out of screwing people over - how many times did he promise to pay someone, say, $100,000 for a job - they complete it - and then he only pays $50,000 (if that) saying they did shoddy work. When they did not he is just a cheap MoFo. He has grand plans. But they never come to fruition since he has no way of putting those plans into operation. He got started with $220M from Daddy. EVERY SINGLE FINANCIAL EXPERT said if he simply invested it in the market he would be worth far more than he is now - and we don't know how much he is worth because he won't show us his taxes! He won't show his taxes because doing so would show he is worth a fraction of what he says he is and he owes Banks a ton of money and he is unable to pay what he owes.

He destroyed the USFL because he wanted an NFL team - on the cheap - and he figured if the USFL went to the Fall the NFL ould ask his team to come into the NFL. Notice how when he tired to buy an NFL team the league rejected him.

He is a: Liar, Con Man, Crook and more

He has done a masterful job of brainwashing people. He has convinced 63M MORONS if it doesn't come from his crusty lips or that of his Admin or Faux - it is FAKE NEWS! Fake News to #IQ45 and his MAGAts is anything that makes him look bad - even though it is REAL! REAL news is anything that makes him look great - even though almost all (if not all) of it is FAKE!

History will be brutal to him. Not that his MAGAts care

VOTE NOV 3 AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! BECAUSE IT DOES!

View attachment 7460639

This FAKE NEWS LYING RAT FAN HAS BEEN CRYING FOR OVER 3 STRAIT YEARS.

NONE OF HIS HOAXES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL.

HE WORSHIPS THE ANTI-AMERICAN LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE POLITICIANS.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Starting in the 2024 election, I hope you're right. We've needed that for ages. But the 2020 election too critical. We gotta get the Traitorous Fascist Removed.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I will bet all I own Biden is more mentally and physically stable than #IQ45

And the one big difference between Biden & #TrumpIsTheWorstPresidentEver is: Biden will bring in good people and delegate responsibility to them unlike #IQ45 who brings in his fellow CORRUPT cronies and then tries to do their job, too. After all he knows more about the Military than those who spent their entire like it in. He knows more about CoronaVirus than Dr. Fauci. He knows more about anything than anyone who has spent their life doing it. Just ask him. He will tell you that. Biden will bring in smart people and let them do their job.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG difference

Biden is a Demented Influence Peddling SEXUAL DEVIANT.

dogball

EOG Master
Winky provides a pretty solid background on Donald. Here are a few things from my perspective. I’ve been In NY Real estate since graduating from law school . Early in my career I was on Japan tv Asahi with Donald in his penthouse on Central Park West. We were interviewed about the emerging luxury market. The interview was arranged from my pr department. A few years later I started my own company and was doing business with several prominent NY developers. I started working with the Dezer family who at the time owned much of the beach in sunny isles Florida and hotels as well ..

a little over A year passed and trumps company partnered with Dezer obviating the need for my services. He started licensing his name on these developments. He was a very creative deal maker and as winky points out notorious for stiffing contractors and vendors. Notorious for changing deal after negotiating. The licensing deals he started making were clever and much to his benefit. Many of the families were duped into business , trump offered nothing , even his name was contaminated in the industry but he is a great salesman as noted above. it’s mostly a smoke and mirror show, as a president I think he is a joke. I’m not into politics but I cringe listening to him again operating a magic show complete with lies, bombast and insanity.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Winky provides a pretty solid background on Donald. Here are a few things from my perspective. I’ve been In NY Real estate since graduating from law school . Early in my career I was on Japan tv AShai with Donald in his penthouse on Central Park West. We were interviewed about the emerging luxury market. The interview was arranged from my pr department. A few years later I started my own company and was doing business with several prominent NY developers. I started working with the Dezer family who at the time owned much of the beach in sunny isles Florida and hotels as well ..

a little over A year passed and trumps company partnered with Dezer obviating the need for my services. He started licensing his name on these developments. He was a very creative deal maker and as winky points out notorious for stiffing contractors and vendors. Notorious for changing deal after negotiating. The licensing deals he started making were clever and much to his benefit. Many of the families were duped into business , trump offered nothing , even his name was contaminated in the industry but he is a great salesman as noted above. it’s mostly a smoke and mirror show, as a president I think he is a joke. I’m not into politics but I cringe listening to him again operating a magic show complete with lies, bombast and insanity.

How can we forget this! When something goes RIGHT he takes all of the credit. When something goes WRONG - he had NOTHING to do with it: https://www.latimes.com/business/la...xico-condo-resort-lawsuit-20131127-story.html

NO IDEA why people would give him money but they did! https://www.kpbs.org/news/2016/jul/14/investors-trumps-failed-mexico-resort-speak-out/

mr merlin

EOG Master
Winky provides a pretty solid background on Donald. Here are a few things from my perspective. I’ve been In NY Real estate since graduating from law school . Early in my career I was on Japan tv Asahi with Donald in his penthouse on Central Park West. We were interviewed about the emerging luxury market. The interview was arranged from my pr department. A few years later I started my own company and was doing business with several prominent NY developers. I started working with the Dezer family who at the time owned much of the beach in sunny isles Florida and hotels as well ..

Excellent, now give your analysis of Joe Biden? Including his personal failings, professional failings, and using his office to enrich himself and family members.

Thank you.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Excellent, now give your analysis of Joe Biden? Including his personal failings, professional failings, and using his office to enrich himself and family members.

Thank you.

One thing about Biden - I have zero confidence in Joe helping small business. He was the VP for Obama who treated small business like the plague.

mr merlin

EOG Master
One thing about Biden - I have zero confidence in Joe helping small business. He was the VP for Obama who treated small business like the plague.
People just dont understand why trump got elected, it's all trump is this, trump is that , take one look at your typical politician(rep, senator, governor, etc) . That's why he won.

Joe Biden condemned Trumps travel ban, he called it racist, misguided, he did that for months. Now he claims he supported it but Trump didn't do it soon enough. lies like that just dont work anymore.

dogball

EOG Master

Thank you.
I am not the kind of person who speaks about issues I don’t have Facts on. I don’t stay informed
On politics for the most part. The trump info because I happen to be in his space I had some color on. Stay safe

mr merlin

EOG Master
I am not the kind of person who speaks about issues I don’t have Facts on. I don’t stay informed
On politics for the most part. The trump info because I happen to be in his space I had some color on. Stay safe
I didn't think you'd say shit.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Nobody's Looking in the Rear View Mirror.

That Stuff was Talked about 100 Million Times During the Campaign.

Haters Still Talk about His Hair.

No One Cares.

You Going to be a Sore Loser your whole Life ?

boston massacre

EOG Master

Winky provides a pretty solid background on Donald.

That Stuff is Staled Shit.

He's been Talking about that everyday for over 3 Years.

No One Cares.

boston massacre

EOG Master
No need for that type of response Merlin, you’re better than that . Dog provided plenty of first hand experience earlier in the thread.

The Country doesn't Give a Shit about His Personal Little Experience with Trump.

Thank you.

Don't Forget. He's also a Sexual Predator.

https://www.democracynow.org/2020/3/31/tara_reade_joe_biden_sexual_assault

kane

EOG master

Thank you.

As long as Biden doesn't throw up on himself or shit in his pants, he's an improvement over trump

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

You too dogball. You’re in a bad area right now.