Just joined WSEX the other day

peteep

EOG Addicted
#1
Must say I am impressed. I like the software. Nothing flashy at all. Only part I don't like is that you can't input your own wager amount when placing a straight wager. Is there a way around this or do you have to select an amount shown in the drop down menu?

Had no idea they had 8 cent lines in bases (although they break off very quickly). Have also found some good numbers there. So far so good.

Any plan on getting them as an advertiser?
 

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
#4
I assumed WSEX was an advertiser here. They need to be here. Is WSEX even paying to have their ad banner at the other sites? I mean I can't imagine WSEX paying to advertise next to known stiff books and criminal enterprises posing as sportsbooks.
 

red26

EOG Enthusiast
#6
Chuck Sims said:
I assumed WSEX was an advertiser here. They need to be here. Is WSEX even paying to have their ad banner at the other sites? I mean I can't imagine WSEX paying to advertise next to known stiff books and criminal enterprises posing as sportsbooks.
I saw a banner here last night. Couldn't find it on the sportsbook overview page. If I see it tonight I'm going to click through and post up. I guess just keep refreshing!
 

red26

EOG Enthusiast
#8
jjgold said:
Good point about betting amounts

They should have more options there
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of having it limited to those increments. Nice book though - how is the interactive wagering there?

I posted up tonight through the link here.
 

peteep

EOG Addicted
#9
red26 said:
I saw a banner here last night. Couldn't find it on the sportsbook overview page. If I see it tonight I'm going to click through and post up. I guess just keep refreshing!
Yeah, their banner is a poor choice. It takes far too long to actually show that it is for wsex.
 

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
#10
red26 said:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of having it limited to those increments. Nice book though - how is the interactive wagering there?

I posted up tonight through the link here.
red26, I love the interactive wagering at WSEX. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
 
Top