Just to be clear

railbird

EOG Master
"Just to be clear COVID is not keeping me out of this game. The rules are," Beasley wrote Tuesday on Instagram. "Vaxxed players are playing with Covid every week now because they don't test. One of my vaxxed teammates is in the hospital missing games. I'm sure he didn't get the same energy. Thank you for those who support. Everyone else, if you don't get what's happening then there is nothing anybody can do for you."

Teammate Jon Feliciano, who also is on the COVID-19 list, posted on Twitter Tuesday that he "ended up in the ER on Sunday." He appears to be the teammate "in the hospital" Beasley referenced in his post.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
I received two shots of the Pfizer vaccine last May.

At the time, I was considered to be "fully vaccinated."

Now, the government is pushing something called a "booster shot."

No thanks.

A man has to draw the line somewhere.
JK its like playing plus Even Booster is +EV +EV does not guarantee anything as you know . Its not "the government" its called science math probability for none or lesser effects. Virology understanding and specifically vaccines are one of the true gifts Science has given mankind and thus are massive existence and massive good quality of life. VACCCINES boosters and related help ARE A TRUE GIFT.

Get the point....... in your arm...Live plus EV and keep others potentially plus even as well.

Do you hesitate not to line shop if you can or do you draw the line?

Wade

EOG Master
The US government is the biggest terrorist organization in the world. They use the news to spread fear and brainwash it's citizens.

I received two shots of the Pfizer vaccine last May.

At the time, I was considered to be "fully vaccinated."

Now, the government is pushing something called a "booster shot."

No thanks.

A man has to draw the line somewhere.

The line is where it always has been: protect yourself, your family, those around you & others everywhere.

Laziness is no excuse for quitting & giving up the good fight in this war.

"A Health Ministry expert panel recommended the fourth shot, a decision that was swiftly welcomed by Prime Minister Naftali Bennett as “great news that will help us overcome the Omicron wave that is spreading around the world.”

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Do you hesitate not to line shop if you can or do you draw the line?
Do you hesitate to handicap the other side of your bets, or do you draw the line?

You are COMPLETELY ignoring the risk of the vaccine. You’re a better handicapper than this.

I was alarmed early on at how many people (1/3) had a bad reaction when they got a ‘jab’ (Moderna is not a vaccine BTW).

Databases conveniently ignored by MSM show that there is a very large problem of serious reactions and deaths from the vaccine, but MSM sweeps that under the rug. I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing.

Miss Brown, a nationally known AP we’ve talked about here in the past, just recently posted that she had a horrible reaction to the booster. 103.5 temperature and feeling the worst she ever has in her life.

I was surprised she posted that, because she’s VERY liberal, progressive, even woke. She’s been sick for several days now, & people are consoling her by saying that when they had a bad reaction it “only” lasted two or three days 🙄.

She does not have Covid: this is 💯a reaction to the vaccine.

"I got my booster shot as soon as they were available," Biden said during a speech from the White House about his administration's efforts to address the Omicron variant of COVID-19, adding, "and just the other day former President Trump announced he had gotten his booster shot."

"It may be one of the few things he and I agree on," Biden continued. "People with booster shots are highly protected. Join them. Join us."

Unvaccinated people face a 10 times greater risk of testing positive and 20 times greater risk of dying from COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people who have also received a booster, according to data published recently by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

During Tuesday's speech, Biden also praised the Trump administration for its efforts to develop a COVID-19 vaccine before he took office.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If they lost JK, they are hemorrhaging compliance. This goes won of too ways:

Quick end or an OMG death that puts us into a second and back breaking lockdown.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you are unvaccinated, you have 100% pawtection against the vaccine and virtually 100% from the virus. If you are vaccinated with as many jabs as they say you need, it is unclear if that improves your odds with the virus but you also have to worry about the vaccine. Think of it as a sharp punter. Easy choice.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On TV, they say only the unvaccinated are dying. Real people off TV say it's mostly the vaccinated. Who do you believe? Computer Bob can run the #'s. Impossible to maintain this rate of death if only or mostly the unvaccinated. There aren't that many of them.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I was Liberal and believed this noncents about the vaccine, I would be encouraging MAGA to not take the vaccine. I'd be like an FBI asshate at the January 6 false flag luring people to stay unvaccinated and die. That's not happening. I don't think Kinky has any concern for my health or life. Gives the game away.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
You guys are dumb and dumber. I am triple vaxed and will get a 4th shot in late Feb if they allow me to do it. It is obvious none of you has ever served the country. In the military, medics give you vaccine shots in each arm at the same time. With attitudes like JK's and Dell Dude's (it's all about me), this country is going nowhere fast.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You guys are dumb and dumber. I am triple vaxed and will get a 4th shot in late Feb if they allow me to do it. It is obvious none of you has ever served the country. In the military, medics give you vaccine shots in each arm at the same time. With attitudes like JK's and Dell Dude's (it's all about me), this country is going nowhere fast.

That's a 10-yard penalty for an illegal block in the back.

Owww...that hurt.

railbird

EOG Master
the shots arent working in Israel.

MrTop

EOG Master

they have the hose & compressor hooked up when they give you shots. They don't kid around

Do you hesitate to handicap the other side of your bets, or do you draw the line?

You are COMPLETELY ignoring the risk of the vaccine. You’re a better handicapper than this.

I was alarmed early on at how many people (1/3) had a bad reaction when they got a ‘jab’ (Moderna is not a vaccine BTW).

Databases conveniently ignored by MSM show that there is a very large problem of serious reactions and deaths from the vaccine, but MSM sweeps that under the rug. I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing.

Miss Brown, a nationally known AP we’ve talked about here in the past, just recently posted that she had a horrible reaction to the booster. 103.5 temperature and feeling the worst she ever has in her life.

I was surprised she posted that, because she’s VERY liberal, progressive, even woke. She’s been sick for several days now, & people are consoling her by saying that when they had a bad reaction it “only” lasted two or three days 🙄.

She does not have Covid: this is 💯a reaction to the vaccine.
Have you looked at the football contest rankings?

How many of those Vaccines were not approved by the FDA?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Somebody explain the difference between civilian and military to Donny.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Several things. Not fully tested and observed. Takes 10-15 years. No shortcuts. Should be no FDA approval. There are alternative off the counter treatments available so should be no emergency use approval.. Absolutely should not touch cuties arms. No predicate need and they know about the potentially deadly side effects. And should be no mandates for adults so severe that most can't refuse. No mandates generically because it is a violation of civil rights but also because they are not even allowing people to refuse because they are vulnerable to the vaccine. Anybody with heart problems or blood clots for exemple should be an auto no go. Government doesn't give a shit. Take the shot. They are literally killing people and they know it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only thing is right to try. That's the only path these shit vaccines should be made available. Give people al the infor and risks and if they choose to take the jab, it's on them.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I disagree, I'm not getting vaccinated, ever, and there's nothing you can do about it, stop whining and accept reality.

But you are right - the country is going nowhere/downhill fast.

Here's your boy biden already calling for a 4th shot that doesn't work.

blueline

EOG Master

Im getting the 3rd one as soon aas Im eligible....will get a 4th if needed.
Everyone in my "orbit" has gotten or will get the 3rd and very likely the 4th if needed.

blueline

EOG Master
I did get a significant reaction to dose 1....maybe it was my body's reaction to the microchip......the next day I was almost back to 100%

mr merlin

EOG Master
Im getting the 3rd one as soon aas Im eligible....will get a 4th if needed.
Everyone in my "orbit" has gotten or will get the 3rd and very likely the 4th if needed.
Hmm, it doesn't register with you that the vaccine doesn't work?

You guys got 2 shots and it didn't work, now you're getting another - which wont last long, and now they're already realizing that one wont work either so they say "well, we'll just inject another".

It doesn't work - 90% of the people catching omicron are fully vaxxed - the vaccine is making you more likely to catch it.

Valuist

EOG Master
Fans of Always Sunny in Philadelphia will think of Dee Reynolds re: "Just to be Clear"

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That fuck Biden is showing everybody that the election was rigged and he is unfit. Said nobody could cee MORONIC coming. Yeah, Joe. In late 2019, nobody saw MORINIC coming. But in late 2021, everyone but you saw it coming. Is the plandemic still Trump's fault? He just had to lock down the country 2 weeks earlier or ordered universal mask mandate or whatever.