Katie smells of wee and her mom dresses her funny

andrew748

Banned
Re: Katie smells of wee and her mom dresses her funny

see
now read those last 3 responses and give some serious thought as to why i may or may have some loyalty to this forum :LMAO

you've all made your judgements and i'm fucked so what does it matter if i try and take as many of you with me as i can.

none of you really bet, your here for the drama.

and my marriage seems to be fair game so forgive me for getting personal too :LMAO

look to your leader for guidance :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

journey - i dont think its nice to make fun of andrew's marriage.

Not making fun...this idiot started it with me, I didn't even know him.

If Andrew cared about his marriage. he wouldn't have had the internet affair and been hospitalized to begin with.....what kind of mind goes to the nuthouse over an internet affair????

Any comments mate?:whatever:

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I bet daily andrew, i have not started a single drama inducing thread in my almost 2 years here. In general, I treat everyone here with respect, but I also call them like I see them

Nick,

That's exactly what's going on....

Andrew had one meltdown when he was replaced by Journeyman, and now this?

Andrew,

I wish you and Emma well...

You can continue to attack me, turn me into the FEDS, send emails to Alaska or wherever, but I am DONE responding to you...

There were lots of good times and I will focus on that, rather than contribute any longer with these hurtful posts...

I appreciate all that you did for EOG, too....

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

andrew748

Banned

Not making fun...this idiot started it with me, I didn't even know him.

If Andrew cared about his marriage. he wouldn't have had the internet affair and been hospitalized to begin with.....what kind of mind goes to the nuthouse over an internet affair????

Any comments mate?:whatever:

i can't envisage a world were you would ever be my mate.

truth about the heart thing was i took and continue to do a very strenuous job which was a bit of a shock to the system after just faffing about here for so long.. i manually handle 8 tons a day and not a mirror in sight so go fuck yourself poodle boy

I bet daily andrew, i have not started a single drama inducing thread in my almost 2 years here. In general, I treat everyone here with respect, but I also call them like I see them

fair comment but i read your pity for Emma earlier on and believe me she doesn't need it.

the constant childish accusations are one of the reasons that i am prepared to pursue this to kens full discomfort.

i think you quoted me with a p o l o g y.

that's all it takes

i never tried to harm EOG before last week but now because of Ken and his poodle i'm making it a fucking self destructive mission if need be.

or the prick can apologise.

gee that's a tough choice but pride before a fall and all that so Kenny , mindy , chris who has the most to lose here?:dancefool

andrew748

Banned

Nick,

That's exactly what's going on....

Andrew had one meltdown when he was replaced by Journeyman, and now this?

Andrew,

I wish you and Emma well...

You can continue to attack me, turn me into the FEDS, send emails to Alaska or wherever, but I am DONE responding to you...

There were lots of good times and I will focus on that, rather than contribute any longer with these hurtful posts...

I appreciate all that you did for EOG, too....

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

you sanctimonious piece of shit

i wish you cancer and pain

:+waving-5

Katie

EOG Master

you sanctimonious piece of shit

i wish you cancer and pain

:+waving-5

i second that. it takes a hell of a lot to make me hate someone but ken and blondie have done a damn good job of it.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

if you allow me to correct you on one small thing though Andrew, unless my grammar is screwed up, apology is 4 syllables not 3.

Good Luck to you and your family, I sincerely hope you find peace.

ken - you should apologize to andrew. i think this will all be over if that happens.

andrew748

Banned

if you allow me to correct you on one small thing though Andrew, unless my grammar is screwed up, apology is 4 syllables not 3.

Good Luck to you and your family, I sincerely hope you find peace.

d'oh you maybe right apo lo gy

ap ol o gy

thanks for the thoughts i hope you do well with your betting bits :D

Andrew, you're British correct??

Hopefully this video message will help you find peace tonight. It works wonders for me when I'm upset

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LF8unwxhNho&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LF8unwxhNho&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ken - you should apologize to andrew. i think this will all be over if that happens.

I believe Shrink's final statement may be as close as Andrew will get to an apology ID.

If someone was threatening to call the Feds on me and put me out of business, among other things (wishing cancer and pain), I'm not sure I could be THAT NICE to the guy personally

ego - i think shrink will suck it up and apologize....i hope he did not go to sleep already tonight....

Identity,

Post #84 sums up how I feel...:cheers

For me, an ammend is NOT doing the same hurtful behavior over again, and that's exactly what was posted by me...

It's more than just words...

I am truly over with all of this and I said what I needed to say...

Thanks for caring ID,

THE SHRINK

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Identity,

Post #84 sums up how I feel...:cheers

For me, an ammend is NOT doing the same hurtful behavior over again, and that's exactly what was posted by me...

It's more than just words...

Ken

she will make a new thread saying u should again appologize anytime now, shes definatly a keeper SIR. :rolleyes:

ID is a bleeding heart Liberal Tuck, she can't help it

i just think it's a shame that this feud will continue on if shrink doesn't just say i am sorry. i know he meant to in post #84, but i think andrew just needs to hear it very clearly.

thanks Tuck. Rooting for UAB to pull this upset right now, not 100 % focused on my posting responsibilities

andrew748

Banned

I believe Shrink's final statement may be as close as Andrew will get to an apology ID.

If someone was threatening to call the Feds on me and put me out of business, among other things (wishing cancer and pain), I'm not sure I could be THAT NICE to the guy personally

well that is not enough imo

something along the lines of

Andrew and Emma
i am sorry to have projected my insecurities on you and tried to mask my guilt about my actions with blondie by drawing attention to your alleged love affair with katiethryn.

I was disappointed that you changed jman's avatar and let the cat out of the bag regarding his ghosts.
i made and error of judgement when i asked dirty to post that thread implicating you in attacking eog and MW via copyright.
I will of course contact reagan and russ and make amends for my wilful attempt to besmirch you reputation..
I abused my position as forum owner when i asked Jerry to neglect your friendship and edited various posts you made trying to defend your honour.
In fact i acknowledge all responsibility for your recent actions being a direct result of my own mishandling of your termination at eog and subsequent hounding.
It was wrong of me to call in my forum suck ass's to attack you, Emma and your loyal friend Katie.
I miss the traffic and my advertisers miss it more so.
please accept my humble and genuine apology in this regrettable chapter of my and eog's growth.

yours sincerely Kenny the shrink wietzner.

that would just about cut it imo:cocktail

tuckman - i prefer to keep my anonymity. i'd rather not share and have problems with other posters who are mentally ill, etc.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuckman - i prefer to keep my anonymity. i'd rather not share and have problems with other posters who are mentally ill, etc.

then we do to, never ask another question to anyone or pry into anyone's lives.. thanks :cheers

tuckman - if you don't want to ask people questions, that is up to you, sir. i will continue to post what i want, when i want. ;)

well that is not enough imo

something along the lines of

Andrew and Emma
i am sorry to have projected my insecurities on you and tried to mask my guilt about my actions with blondie by drawing attention to your alleged love affair with katiethryn.

I was disappointed that you changed jman's avatar and let the cat out of the bag regarding his ghosts.
i made and error of judgement when i asked dirty to post that thread implicating you in attacking eog and MW via copyright.
I will of course contact reagan and russ and make amends for my wilful attempt to besmirch you reputation..
I abused my position as forum owner when i asked Jerry to neglect your friendship and edited various posts you made trying to defend your honour.
In fact i acknowledge all responsibility for your recent actions being a direct result of my own mishandling of your termination at eog and subsequent hounding.
It was wrong of me to call in my forum suck ass's to attack you, Emma and your loyal friend Katie.
I miss the traffic and my advertisers miss it more so.
please accept my humble and genuine apology in this regrettable chapter of my and eog's growth.

yours sincerely Kenny the shrink wietzner.

that would just about cut it imo:cocktail

ANDREW,

AFTER ALL MY HUSBAND AND MY FAMILY HAVE DONE FOR YOU AND EMMA, I CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW DISGUSTED I AM READING YOUR CRAP.

EMMA,

CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO HEAR ALL THAT I KNOW.

YOUR HUSBAND WAS GIVEN MANY CHANCES AND HE JUST LOST HIS LAST CHANCE FOR GOOD!!!!!!!

BEAT IT ANDREW AND TRY TREATING OTHERS WITH RESPECT BEFORE YOU DEMAND IT FROM KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE DID MORE FOR YOU THAN I WOULD HAVE!

Scarlett

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ANDREW,

AFTER ALL MY HUSBAND AND MY FAMILY HAVE DONE FOR YOU AND EMMA, I CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW DISGUSTED I AM READING YOUR CRAP.

EMMA,

YOUR HUSBAND WAS GIVEN MANY CHANCES AND HE JUST LOST HIS LAST CHANCE FOR GOOD!!!!!!!

BEAT IT ANDREW AND TRY TREATING OTHERS WITH RESPECT BEFORE YOU DEMAND IT FROM KEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett

game set match, this is over :cheers

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

ANDREW,

EMMA,

Scarlett

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

anyone can edit their own post for around 15 minutes after they post

dirtstick to the rescue :cheers , and i wish u didnt share that info with him, with all his mistakes, he will be editing his posts for the full allowed time...