Kawhi Leonard In A Favored Role...

Heim

EOG Master
He crumbled when the expectations were high. Role player in SA or as underdog in TOR he shines. That's where you have to take your hat off to James, expectations huge...with the exception of Dallas series he popped the clutch and changed lanes on everyone.

Didn't look to me KL could carry a team as a Alpha last night.

He crumbled when the expectations were high. Role player in SA or as underdog in TOR he shines. That's where you have to take your hat off to James, expectations huge...with the exception of Dallas series he popped the clutch and changed lanes on everyone.

Didn't look to me KL could carry a team as a Alpha last night.

Hard to put anyone in a box in the bubble. That had to take a toll on some of the players, hangin with the same dudes (some you may not even like) for 70 days. I mean you're basically telling these boys that were use to doing whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want to sit in this bubble and do nothing but play basketball.

I mean I personally think LBJ was ready to quit once. He might be close enough to a championship now that he can suck it up for a few more weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

railbird

EOG Master
The Marxist coach wanted to quit 3 weeks ago. The Marxist coach ruined the perfect chemistry of the team by picking up Morris and Reggie Jackson. Beverly was injured and far from 100

Yeah poor guy only 2 rings and $120m in earnings. Shit, he'll have to stay in shape to make sure he gets his $34m next year. Tough life.