KC @ Buffalo

Valuist

EOG Master
Sean Hochuli will be the referee.

Chiefs w/Mahomes are 8-2 SU w him as the referee. The Bills have played 4 games w/S Hochuli as the ref; 40 penalties for 347 yards.

dogball

EOG Master
I Don't usually like referee angles but this should be a good close game that likely comes down to the last possession or two. I lean with the points, I like KC in revenge spot from 5 weeks ago but Buffalo been playing strong to finish season.

kane

EOG master
Chiefs w/Mahomes are 8-2 SU w him as the referee.
Doesn't mean anything Val, Mahomes is 74-22 SU in his career (77%), so winning 80% of the games reffed by Hochuli is right in line with his career winning percentage

blueline

EOG Master
Doesn't mean anything Val, Mahomes is 74-22 SU in his career (77%), so winning 80% of the games reffed by Hochuli is right in line with his career winning percentage

taking a quick look at this :

5 of the wins were at home....1 win was at tampa in 2020 @ chargers in 2022 and the most recent road win was @ NE this season

the line( dont know the source) in the 8 wins...Chiefs were the chalk in all of them :

MrTop

EOG Master
dec 10 ---chiefs opened about -3 at home... bettors bet buffalo down to KC -1

buffalo wins 20-17

i think that is why buff is going to 3 now

cris opened buf -3 for sunday now it is -2.5-19

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master

And the 10 penalties/game for 85 yards for Buffalo?

As for the injuries, see below:

1705687177481.png
4 other defensive players are on the injury report but have a chance to play,

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Absolutely, Viejo. Green Bay should have put the game away. San Fag finished strong offense and defense but only because the Packers let them hang around. We can go through the plays but the Keisha Lance Bottoms line is they sucked out.

dogball

EOG Master
Absolutely, Viejo. Green Bay should have put the game away. San Fag finished strong offense and defense but only because the Packers let them hang around. We can go through the plays but the Keisha Lance Bottoms line is they sucked out.
San Fag showed how weak they can be, Baltimore will paste them again

Valuist

EOG Master
Buffalo may think they know KC, but they really haven't seen Pacheco. In the matchup this year, Pacheco was injured and did not play. In last year's game, Pacheco hadn't yet secured the job and only carried 2 times vs Buffalo.

Over 62 1/2 rush yards.

Last edited:

choslamshe

EOG Master
Always a treat to get a SB this early into the playoffs.

One of the first times it really feels like KC is an underdog. Buffalo with so much momentum, this is going to be one hell of a game.

Think Diggs has a breakout game today. Low 60s for receiving yards and he'll get double digit targets. I'll bite.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
we know TS would be there, was there even any doubt ??

the questions is will KELCE fukk her real good after the CHIEFS lose today ???