KC @ Buffalo

Valuist

EOG Master
Bills should have won that game. You can post the same thing every playoff loss in the Josh Allen era.

No, they shouldn't have won. They were NOT the better team. Outgained 7.7 ypp to 4.7 upp. 3 FULL YARDS per play. They benefitted from the dumbest rule in football which took a clear certain 7 points off the board for KC and were plus 1 in turnovers. And still couldn't win the game?

homie1975

EOG Addicted
No, they shouldn't have won. They were NOT the better team. Outgained 7.7 ypp to 4.7 upp. 3 FULL YARDS per play. They benefitted from the dumbest rule in football which took a clear certain 7 points off the board for KC and were plus 1 in turnovers. And still couldn't win the game?
agree. i bet on Josh and it was a bad bet. i would do it again. i believed in them. the better team won. period. we move on.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

You just confirmed my post. They got every breaking good and opportunity.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think almost certain they lose anyway but lose that way with Mahomes. Not that way with Josh. Let the idiot coach or refs fuck you. No excuse. Legitimate, clean loss.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As far as the kicker. That's what can happen. Never want to get to that spot. I don't remember when they used 1 timeout. That didn't help.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You are welcome my getting raiders to run and hide asshole. He's like one of those computers on Star Trek that self destruct when you ask them a simple question they can't answer.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Red Tide said:
I just don't know where to start, Teddy. You have to take pity on these guys and their unrequited love of Allen. How many more times must he break their hearts before they realize he ain't all that?

Maybe next year I guess. And the Chiefs should lose this week; the boys have been waiting nearly two years for a Mahomes playoff loss. Hopefully this potential loss will cure the holes in their heart.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And have to bring an unstable stevo out of context post over. :cool:

Stevo said:
It’s a freaking football game

Good stuff waiting for you when you get home Teddy

Let's get on the phone and have a circle jerk

Mahomes missed two wide open TD passes. Outside of QB, mismatch in talent. Can't beat a team giving up 7.5 yds/play on the ground and receivers dropping the ball 5 times.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It takes skeels to induce that mea cookie post by raiders. Go look at the Peeps thread. Nobody can do it. That's why I am HOF.

Will the Peeps clan (outside of Teddy) bet against Mahomes this week because of some obscure stat?
A lot of guys take KC. I had KC +8.5 last week in a teaser. The negative take comes from guys that slobber over Mahomes every week so it has to be tamed down. KC scored 0 points in the second half and punted 6 times and people are still slobbering at other forums about Mahomes. Purdy just had a historic 17 point comeback 13-16 , 174 yds. 5 rushes for 49 yards in the second half and not much is said. Imagine if Mahomes put up those numbers.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A lot of guys take KC. I had KC +8.5 last week in a teaser. The negative take comes from guys that slobber over Mahomes every week so it has to be tamed down. KC scored 0 points in the second half and punted 6 times and people are still slobbering at other forums about Mahomes. Purdy just had a historic 17 point comeback 13-16 , 174 yds. 5 rushes for 49 yards in the second half and not much is said. Imagine if Mahomes put up those numbers.
How many did he need to score, they were winning the entire half?

we all saw how Purdy did against that defense last month.

How many did he need to score, they were winning the entire half?

we all saw how Purdy did against that defense last month.
Mahomes didn't put the game away up 3 points. KC punted with 8 minutes to go in the game. Purdy struggles in the weather. Other than that one bad game all year.