Kobe +31 on +/-. LeBron, tell me how my ass tastes.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="yspsctbg"><td colspan="8" class="ysptblhdr" height="18">LA Lakers </td> <td colspan="8" class="ysptblhdr" align="right" height="18">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblthbody1 yspboxscore-columnheader-row" align="right"> <td class="yspdetailttl player" align="left" width="17%" height="18"> Starters </td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="4%">
</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">Min</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">FG</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">3Pt</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">FT</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">+/-</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="5%">Off</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="5%">Reb</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="5%">Ast</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="5%">TO</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="5%">Stl</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="5%">BS</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="5%">BA</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="5%">PF</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="7%">Pts </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td class="player" align="left"> K. Bryant </td> <td class="player"> G </td> <td>41:34</td> <td>12-20</td> <td>2-4</td> <td>9-9</td> <td> +31 </td> <td>0</td> <td>6</td> <td>10</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>35</td></tr></tbody></table>

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: Kobe +31 on +/-. LeBron, tell me how my ass tastes.

Stop stop...Lebron is not over yet.

Oh wait...

:+textinb3

tripp

EOG Master

lol, you embarrass yourself with your random hate for the best player in the game.

you are honestly obsessed. we get it, we understand your opinion is kobe > lebron. no need to start a couple threads every day stating the exact same thing12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Good lord. Kobe has more turnovers then field goals and his team wins. Who cares. He has a much better team around him.

Apple

Banned

Great thread raiders.. Always a pleasure my man

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Good lord. Kobe has more turnovers then field goals and his team wins. Who cares. He has a much better team around him.

Listen to Mo. Mo knows his stuff. Kobe has a better team around him, which is why the Lakers will face Orlando in the Championship...

and of course beat Florida. ;)

Football analogy to LeBron's stats. I like Forte for the Bears but lets say

1. The Bears go 13-3.

2. Forte carries the ball 40 times per game.

3. Forte averages 120 yds rushing per game.

4. Forte leads the league in rushing and TDs.

5. Forte catches a lot of screen passes and leads the Bears in receptions and yards.

6. Forte is not the best player in the league.

Until Lebron wins a championship, there is nothing to talk about. Kobe better. And a bigger winner.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

How many positions are the Lakers better than Cle and vice versa. Talent is equal.

Talent is not equal - the Lakers have a huge front court and a great bench - Kobe is a much better basketball player than Lebron though - if Lebron had won a ring I would have bit my tongue and said Lebron's better - but Lebron has won nothing and only showed me something in G5 (jacking a shot with 1 second is nice and all but Fisher's done that too) - and all I here is excuses why Kobe has rings and and excuses why Lebron has none - excuses for Lebron - results for Kobe - this comes from a die hard SA fan that hates Kobe

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Lakers bench stinks give me a break. Who Walton? These fraud foreigners who can do nothing but hit a three pointer and get in the way defensively? Odom who shows up once a decade? Their benches are a wash. I think Wallace is doing a nice job on Howard (who happens to be the best center in the league) out of anyone. Who will guard Howard on LA? Joe Smith is a decent man off the bench. Gibson and Zerbiac are just like the fraud foreigner on LA.
Another point if Lebron never wins a title what does this have to do with him being a great player or not? This isn't golf or Tennis. There are 12 guys on this team. Are people telling me Barkley wasn't a great player? I always love when guys go in this area. Dan Marino somehow wasn't a great player because he didn't win the championship but Trent Dilfrerd did :+clueless. Im sure the same will be said about Ovechkin if he doesn't win a title. Somehow he has to carry 20 guys on his shoulder to become a great player in some eyes. Ovechkin is a great player i don't need to see him win a championship to prove this.

Lakers bench stinks give me a break. Who Walton? These fraud foreigners who can do nothing but hit a three pointer and get in the way defensively? Odom who shows up once a decade? There benches are a wash. I think Wallace is doing a nice job on Howard out of anyone. Who will guard Howard on LA? Joe Smith is a decent man off the bench. gibson is just like the fraud foreigner on LA.
another point if Lebron never wins a title what does this have to do with him being a great player or not? This isn't golf or Tennis. There are 12 guys on this team. Are people telling me Barkley wasn't a great player? I always love when guys go in this area. Dan Marino somehow wasn't a great player because he didn't win the championship but Trent Dilfrerd did :+clueless. Im sure the same will be said about Ovechkin if he doesn't win a title. Somehow he has to carry 20 guys on his shoulder to become a great player in some eyes. Ovechkin is a great player i don't need to see him win a championship to prove this.
Ring stuff is overrated but does add to the legacy of some, such as Jordan, that won playoff and final games in the waning moments. LeBron doesn't do this on a consistent basis.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

How many positions are the Lakers better than Cle and vice versa. Talent is equal.

You have been making an ass of yourself constantly of late for some unknown reason but this statement shows you are just plain ignorant. You consider quitting before you look like a bigger idiot, as actually never thought you were one.