Lakers Skipping Shootarounds Because LeBron James and Anthony Davis Don’t Want to Do Them

Lakers Skipping Shootarounds Because LeBron James and Anthony Davis Don’t Want to Do Them

The Lakers, though, are averse to not only practicing, but shooting around on game days,” Vardon wrote. “They do have players who go to the gym to get up shots, but it’s voluntary and LeBron often isn’t there. I’ve gone so far as to say this whole situation, them having players gather in the mornings, but not call it a ‘shootaround,’ is done to skirt rules about media access

https://lakersdaily.com/report-lakers-skipping-shootarounds-because-lebron-james-anthony-davis-them/

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
There were like 500 3 pointers in the game between Nets and Bucks.

I care about sports but then again I dont. I dont have the same passion as I did before. NFL guys are dropping out like flies. There is always something going wrong in MLB. College football is probably dead. Big 10 following Pac 12.

We are done for. It wont be the same for a while. Cases are only going back up especially in Illinois. Better off doing drugs and watching Netflix all day or maybe for the next few years.

There were like 500 3 pointers in the game between Nets and Bucks.

I care about sports but then again I dont. I dont have the same passion as I did before. NFL guys are dropping out like flies. There is always something going wrong in MLB. College football is probably dead. Big 10 following Pac 12.

We are done for. It wont be the same for a while. Cases are only going back up especially in Illinois. Better off doing drugs and watching Netflix all day or maybe for the next few years.

Just start watching hockey. Its been fantastic action, almost no one opted out and those guys are playing for the Cup as if it was a real season.

kane

EOG master
Just start watching hockey. Its been fantastic action, almost no one opted out and those guys are playing for the Cup as if it was a real season.

The NBA players will start playing like it's a real season in a couple of weeks when the games matter

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The Stanley Cup Playoffs are the best of any sport. Not even something to debate. The intensity is there every second unlike other sports. Anyone who has ever been to a playoff game knows there is a very different feel to them than any other sport. My team is not in it but I still watch because I love the sport

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
The NBA players will start playing like it's a real season in a couple of weeks when the games matter
Memphis, who are playing for their playoff lives, certainly gave a hoot this afternoon. Trailing by as many as 18 in the first quarter, they gave up 37 after the first 12:00 but allowed only 55 the rest of the way in a 29 point blowout. I know OKC has secured a postseason spot, but other than Adams, who was out due to injury, Paul, who as great a pg as he is is so turnover prone and lately misses those in the lane short jumpers, and Gallinari who is soft and hangs too much shooting beyond the arc bricks, their reserves are so inefficient and make a lot of stupid mistakes with poor shot selection. When Ja is focused, he is so versatile and plays smart in clutch.

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
The Stanley Cup Playoffs are the best of any sport. Not even something to debate. The intensity is there every second unlike other sports. Anyone who has ever been to a playoff game knows there is a very different feel to them than any other sport. My team is not in it but I still watch because I love the sport

NCAAB Tournament is right there as well...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
NCAAB Tournament is right there as well...

Agree. The fact it is "One and Done" means the drama is very intense. It also means the best team rarely wins it all because you have one bad game and you are OUT and almost every team that wins it all has a "50/50 game" they won along the way. I think back to UVA winning it and how they got a few very lucky breaks (and a missed ref's call in the Semis against Auburn) to win it.

I think hockey is better because it is more of a grind. And unlike MLB and NBA where the best team almost always wins it all the NHL frequently does not. We can argue about the most important position in sports but it is: NHL Goalie................and there really is no debating that. Patrick Mahomes can't play defense. Michael Jordan can't win playing 1-on-5. Whoever you want to call the best pitcher in the game only goes once every 4 or 5 games. An NHL goalie plays every second of every game. How many Cups to did Roy and Brodeur (and others) steal for their teams? Go back and look at the last Canadian team to win the Cup.............the 1993 Les Habs. Who won 10 straight OT playoff games. Because of Roy. Period.

The NHL is better because it is has the best OT of any sport. It is the only one where one second you can try and win the game and 5 seconds later you are fishing the puck out of your net because you lost. And the handshake tradition and skating with the Cup after is awesome

NBA is nice. NFL is nice. MLB is nice. NHL is special

Heim

EOG Master
ICYMI, Lebron quoted the other day saying some big issue off the court bothering team.....

Heim

EOG Master
Is someone banging someone else's mom again?

Nah....doubt LBJ mom at it again. I think this Avery Bradley thing has split the team. Some are in his corner and
others like Lebron don't understand why he can spend 3 months (Apr-Jun} with family but not willing to try for ring for
3 months.