Lawrence R U upset Heat didnt trade walker?

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated
Just kidding but i dont know about this derek anderson trade..I was hoping they would tryto get a real 3 point threat. Not sure if this guy can become the next damon jones thanks to shaq and wade but I dont know much about him. Anybody think this was a good move? I kind of liked Earl watson but he wouldnt play on this team for the next 4 yrs. I hope it works out.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
lmao..i've accpeted that were stuck with 'Toine...as far as the trade, all we gave up was Fitch who would only sniff the court when Williams was injured, and imo, Derek Anderson is way more of an offensive option than Fitch...either way this trade wont affect the overall that much...oh and btw, i'm still standing my ground on my belief that we should have kept last years team intact..

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
hey man, did u see that Stan Van Gundy is a consultant to St. Thomas' restarting basketball program?..lol..so much for needing "family time"...Pat forced his ass out pally

Miami got so many talanted players they should come together and play. They should be consalting some one from Detroit organizetion to get some pointers, sometimes it looks like Miami doesn't want to win when they play. So inconsistant.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated
breakthebank said:
Miami got so many talanted players they should come together and play. They should be consalting some one from Detroit organizetion to get some pointers, sometimes it looks like Miami doesn't want to win when they play. So inconsistant.
I agree and ive been waiting for them to come together all year. I think theyve started that run where they will finally play to their potential. I just want to see them beat all of the GOOD teams left on their schedule.

I want to finally see them take on San Antonio, and completely take the Spurs of that old horse. Beat them by 20 points, then they will earn the respect of the alite team in the EAST.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
BTB...yes I agree..everyone jizzes their pants after spanking the Knicks, but they need to do that to quality opponents..