LBJ has a message for the NBA

kane

EOG master
NBA did let the people travel. It is entertainment. They need a star to get people interested. That is why they fixed the ewing draft.

And Jordan took advantage of it more than anyone, they also allowed him to push off, remember the shot he hit after shoving Byron Russell? The league needed another superstar after Bird and Magic, so they let Jordan get away with whatever he wanted, and every time he drove the basket and barely got touched, the whistle blew, the refs always protected him. Sad.

kane

EOG master
out today, does not play back to back games anymore. A sign of old age

sad

A sign of a team with nothing to play for, if the Lakers were still in the playoff hunt, the GOAT would be playing big minutes every game

I like how you micro manage and cherry pick certain games, where were you the other day when the GOAT shot 15-23 from the field
He's definitely been the goat this year. He makes layups and dunks. He Brick's everything else despite you thinking he's a good outside shooter.

MrTop

EOG Master
Lebron's worst quarter as a pro vs the knicks, After trailing by 11 with 3:44 remaining in the fourth, the Knicks closed on a 13-1 run, with the Lakers going 0-for-6 from the floor -- James accounted for four of those -- and coughing up two turnovers to seal the defeat.

The loss dropped the Lakers to 31-39 -- their exact same record through 70 games as last season when they didn't have James. The .443 winning percentage makes it the worst team James has played on since his Cleveland Cavaliers went 35-47 (.427) his rookie year.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Not a good day for gamebred and kane.

Nope but it's been a GOAT career.

When the shit truly means something, he's better than MJ, the numbers don't lie.

You're down by 1 w/ 5 seconds left, you have to choose LBJ over MJ, The eye-test will tell you that (he'll make the right play to gain the most expected points) and the numbers confirm that. Tiny samples but it's all we have; he's just perfromed better in the clutch. It is what it is.

Brick is under contract next year with the Lakers and can't switch to the most talented team. I can't see many stars wanting to play with Brick next year. Brick isn't the best player in the NBA right now. No more finals for Brick.

MrTop

EOG Master
lakers will trade him the last year if they don't sign anyone.. he will go back to Cleveland or knicks so he can win with wiliamson , Durant etc.

then he will be 4-6 in finals after the win in NYC

MrTop

EOG Master
Jordan 6-0
Duncan 5-1
kobe 5-2
shaq 4-2
curry 3-1
LBJ 3-6

LBJ wanted to be with the cool kids like in grade school but they did not want to let him in the club.