LeaderBoard Standings

Tuckman

Uh Poster
As you place in the weekly tourneys you will be added to the list..

<IFRAME src="https://spreadsheets0.google.com/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0AnsuIdx1-1GZdG9pSV94aFUtQllMZHRHVE1QdERZYkE&output=html&widget=true" frameBorder=0 width=1000 height=500></IFRAME>

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: LeaderBoard Standings

If its not their bookmaker account i can, but if their account shows up in the standings i rather not have it on the site if i can help it..

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

I understand....but if its showing up in the poker room...is there that big of a diff ?

**nevermind, I can see point...

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

GG everyone on week 2 just came up short. Peavy a monster like usual.

Vance

EOG Senior Member

could not get of work, didnt make it in time , still finsihed 17, lol

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

Just to let you know Tuck, you have WMtribe18 instead of WMtribe17.

Thanks for the tourney as usual

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Wmtribe I will change it when I get home, also there is a blank name in there with a 6 that shouldn't be. I will delete that also when I get home.

congrats Jake...once again well played...can't belive that darn jerseyshop calling my all-in w/j-10 off and the board comes out 56789 geeeeeeeeeeeeeezuuuuuuuussssss....but I'll try again next week...good luck all...

Vance

EOG Senior Member

finally home after couple weeks out of town, gonna make a splash this week no this leaderboard

Tuckman

Uh Poster

:shoot: i didnt relize i forgot to update this last week, it will be done tonight..

my bad guys

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I will add last nights later tonight

Nice job guys

I will also be putting up next weeks signup sheet tonight, to give everyone an extra day because u will be signing up for 2 weeks

tblaze

EOG Addicted

too bad we didnt start this a few weeks earlier..i would be looking down upon you all

Tuckman

Uh Poster

last weeks updated

VegasEagles is the only one with 4 cashes since the start

BetMonkey has taken the lead with 7 weeks to go..

Wade

EOG Master

i need to finish in the top 10 tonight badly. pray for me tuckman.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

May 4th has been added in

I will see whats going on with the leaderboard because of the possibility of missing 2 weeks of play, this will be extended 2 weeks would be the obvious answer

Hopefully we get to play next week, but from the email i got, it doesnt look good..

May 4th has been added in

I will see whats going on with the leaderboard because of the possibility of missing 2 weeks of play, this will be extended 2 weeks would be the obvious answer

Hopefully we get to play next week, but from the email i got, it doesnt look good..

Are you going to open up a temp registration for 5/18 just in case BM allows it? There have been a few freeroll tournys played since the software change.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Nah, i was told 10 days before ours would be up and that was on Weds, so eliminates 2 weeks..Plus with getting it up late it wouldnt give people enough time to signup and that would be an excuse with people if they missed out, not worth it imo..