Legendary Gambler Billy Walters Pardoned

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I wonder if BW will talk to Phil Mickelson again and if so would be cool to be in the room to hear the discussion.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Same thing applies to all sports betting

Gone are the days where you could find an extra point, or more at a book elsewhere. On football weekends you would always see people making the 20 second run across LV Blvd. from the Stardust to the Riviera books to try and get a better number. Not any more.

Jan 2, 1992: I will never forget placing a wager on UCSB over Pacific. My friend and I got UCSB "Pick" for the game. UCSB pulled out a miracle win by 1 with 2 seconds left. I cash my ticket at the Stardust then run across to the Riviera to cash a few more. Both books were empty. I WILL NEVER FORGET seeing a "UCSB -1.5" ticket laying on the floor. For a nice chunk of change. That one moment almost 30 years ago taught me how important it is to get the best number or not bet at all. WHAT you bet is far more important than WHO you bet

Guaranteed it wasn’t half point Bob’s ticket...

Heim

EOG Master
Walters went on 60 to bitch (rigged) about the stock market. One venture he couldn't beat until Dean Foods CEO
came around.

Yup as many said above....big mistake.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bigdumbfuck fouls up another gambling related thread. Onward and upward JK

Bigrunner is hard to manage.

If only he would stick to UFC and horse racing commentary.

BR chose a thread on Billy Walters to give us play-by-play of Inauguration Day.

Please stay focused on sports and sports betting, BR.

Thanks in advance.

If you don't like BR's contributions, you can place him on your ignore list at EOG.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner is hard to manage.

If only he would stick to UFC and horse racing commentary.

BR chose a thread on Billy Walters to give us play-by-play of Inauguration Day.

Please stay focused on sports and sports betting, BR.

Thanks in advance.

If you don't like BR's contributions, you can place him on your ignore list at EOG.

The thread highlighted a meritless pardon by the worst president ever, Benedict Donald.

"Move this crap to the sub forum".
- Jammer

railbird

EOG Master
Golf reveals character, Billy claimed his handicap was 12 strokes higher than it was to win pebble beach proam,, Alan boston tells stories how billy was a notorious cheat on the golf course.