Let's get an NFL best bet and best Doggie thread going

value in NFL tomorrow.

Vikings would be my top dog.atl with a few injuries

Bills would be a solid play as well

as far as best bets,Colts are my biggest NFL bet to date this year at -6 1/2 -115

huge for me

what does everyone like tomorrow?

Glaken,someone told me you are unreal at soccer and tennis and other non (foot,hoops and bases) sports.is that true?

if so,what's your best obscure bet for tonight or tom.?

any fight play?

Tennis only for me ....

Sage is your Soccer go to guy....

Tomorrow: Stepanek - Vietnam Open, Vaidisova - Korea Open

G

Dammit JJ, i hate when people say that they love a game, especially the one i like too. I don't even understand why Washington is favorited.

I do like Tennesee but my gut is telling me that Colts will explode this game. With Greenbay im 50/50, it could be a game that Packers take from the Panthers on MNF or just collapse. Either Packers win or they lose by double digits.

I don't like this weeks matchups at all, i really despise them.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Houston +10 (skybook free 1/2 point!)

has to be, and look for trouble in your pick a loser boards if you go with this one. the only team Im certain will lose Sunday is Minnesota Vikings (really depleted on D)

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Glaken said:
Tennis only for me ....

Sage is your Soccer go to guy....

Tomorrow: Stepanek - Vietnam Open, Vaidisova - Korea Open

just popped hard Stepanek -160 at Pinny. lets get it.

and Vaidisova popped big -170 at Pinny lets get it.

dryflyheaven

EOG Enthusiast
Colts in a blowout!!!!!! They crushed the Titans twice last year and they'll do it again. Time for the Colts offense to break out.

That last year thinking will lose you money dryfly. So far Colts played good defesne and ran the ball, what makes you think they will blow Tennessee out a home?

That James Patrick article actually might have changed my mind about betting Tampa Bay GD. How can anyone bet on the Lions, they suck! That's why you go totally opposite of what makes sense.

Big Black Man

EOG Enthusiast
Coconut, I think for sure the Broncos cover the +4, with a great chance to win. They are going to blow no one out. They grind it out, and the Broncos can play that way. If Plummer can get out of his own way and play like last Monday, I really like it. Leftwich is hurt, but when isn't he? Like the Broncos to establish the run early, with some play action mixed in. It won't be easy with Jag's D, but they are hot now.

It does seem like the Den/Jax game will be decided by 3 points. Denver played the best game of the season this monday, and that means they wont have a game like that again. Tomorrow is a different story. Short week, away game at Jaxsonville, in hot weather against a tough D. It's a total 180.

But good luck. For now i'm still undecided.