Lets get it going; Steelers @ Browns in-game

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Lets get it going; Steelers @ Browns in-game

They need to hurry up and kick a f*cking fg before letting Pit run the clock out. :D

Cleveland looks like they are trying to setup the linepulling fg instead of scoring a td here.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I have the browns so that helps me but what the fuck is Romeo thinking? Now he STILL needs a TD. idiot.

Browns coach must have took the +6 only reason to kick a FG

mofome

Banned

i just have some under. i just think that was a dumb decision

Congrats Cleveland backers. Your team executed just well enough to pull the line. Didn't look like they were trying to actually win the game at any point tonight, but they played hard enough to pull.

I believe the Cleveland coaching staff had Pitt ML, Cle +7 and under 44. What do you think?

diogee

Love it...thanks for kicking the FG instead of going for it. Now Pit needs to run out the clock without scoring.

Madden and Micheals agree with kicking the FG? Micheals must have the +6 to and Madden just dont get it anymore

diogee

Steelers are wanting to cover...

mofome

Banned

the browns are a fucking joke. they fucked up last week too.

UGAVII

Banned

if they score a fucking touchdown i will quit getting. fuck

Was down big for the day. Took the Steelers and the over to try to get even. How did I do?

mofome

Banned

i ended up + for the day with the U and some props. awful money management, as always, but i have no impulse control. i am a books dream. hyper, impulsive, and easily distracted.

:houra

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

can anybody tell me why you would kick a field goal with 3 minutes remaining in game to down by 4 and kicking ball back to pitt. seems like cleveland wanted to cover line instead of win game; only sensible answer. will bet on cleveland rest of year according to line to prevent this shit from happening again this year as he will not do this if I have played cleveland.

still do not believe this as still need a td after field goal and give ball back to pitt; want to listen to press conference and see how he was going to make a 4 or 5 point field goal, do not believe they are legal but maybe press conference he will explain.