Line Moves...

One of the games that should move is Game # 111-112, specifically the TOTAL between Indiana & Wisconsin tomorrow.

While many sports books have it at 48 currently, I believe it will close UNDER this number...

So IF you like the UNDER, you had better grab it soon...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Opened 49 and down to 47 allready at Cris, this is not news.
been there, done that.
Washy info to say the least, you can do better.

Shrink,

I don't like the under. Contrary to what we saw against Michigan, the UW defense is pretty bad this year. The front four not only had to deal with the graduation of 4 starters, who are all in the NFL, they've lost 3 of this years starters to injury. They, obviously, have good depth on the line, but to lose 7 of your top 8 is a lot to overcome. The secondary is still pretty bad, and they are prone to giving up big plays and a lot of yardage. Appearance can be decieving based on the UNC game (UNC played with a QB who couldn't even walk) and the Michigan game (more a statement of Henne really missing Hart and the running game, not to mention an emotional victory). This game has let down written all over it, and I really believe Brian Calhoun is going to need (and have) another big game! :+thumbs-2

About 15 minutes after I posted in this thread that there would be a line move on this total, JAZZ, RIO, GRANDE and some other sports books all moved from 48 to 46 and 46 1/2 within SECONDS of one another...:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

red26

EOG Enthusiast
orlandomagic2525 said:
Shrink,

I don't like the under. Contrary to what we saw against Michigan, the UW defense is pretty bad this year. The front four not only had to deal with the graduation of 4 starters, who are all in the NFL, they've lost 3 of this years starters to injury. They, obviously, have good depth on the line, but to lose 7 of your top 8 is a lot to overcome. The secondary is still pretty bad, and they are prone to giving up big plays and a lot of yardage. Appearance can be decieving based on the UNC game (UNC played with a QB who couldn't even walk) and the Michigan game (more a statement of Henne really missing Hart and the running game, not to mention an emotional victory). This game has let down written all over it, and I really believe Brian Calhoun is going to need (and have) another big game! :+thumbs-2

I thought Michigan's running game was fine against Wisconsin. Look at the numbers Martin and Grady put up. Indiana runs a spread though = more passing. I agree about that letdown as well - thinking about taking this if it rises above 17.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I like it a lot! Can we fix up a siren to go off on my laptop? Let that be a lesson to me - need to chat more! LOL

Toothpick said:
Opened 49 and down to 47 allready at Cris, this is not news.
been there, done that.
Washy info to say the least, you can do better.

Toothpick,

If a 2 point move isn't good enough for you, I doubt I can do much better....

Sorry...:+clueless

THE SHRINK