LIVE FROM COSTA RICA!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I did see 2 McDonalds yesterday, but haven't had an Egg Mac all week. We have had lots a super food here. Last night we had dinner at The White House, but I didn't see Dubya.

The General

I have them all downloaded on my laptop, but have had no time to attemt and post them. We are headed to another meeting and then dinner with Walk of Life. And hopefully find some gambling tonight. I will post a lot of pictures when I get home assuming my pc dont crash.

Over and out :cheers

The General

BTW, tjplpn2 welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around more. Always good to see my hometown people posting.

We just returned from dinner with walk of life. What a guy. Very impressive young man.

I wish you and Princess the very best in your future ventures.

Take good care of yourselves and I will try to keep in touch. You both have hearts of gold. Thank you.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

pete: ya better git back to indy; the egg mcmuffins are piling up; the mickie d's managers just can't figger out why mcmuff sales are down this week

gl

:+wink-2+

The General said:
If not for obligations at home, I would not get on the plane tomorrow.

EOS

Every time I go to Carribean I feel the EXACT same way

once I was debating sending someone to get my kids and bring them to me..they were the ONLY reason I came back last time:smokesmal

The General

Hi Di. You are one of the very good reasons I have to get on that plane. See you soon and have wonderful day.

Work calls. Talk to you later.

:cocktail <<< Fanta Naranja this morning.

wtf is Fanta Natanja? is that orange soda pop or something?

hats off to you fuckers for staying sober I know I couldnt of done it:+signs8-3

BettingProphets said:
wtf is Fanta Natanja? is that orange soda pop or something?

hats off to you fuckers for staying sober I know I couldnt of done it:+signs8-3

I hear that. Me drinks all day.

GL and God Bless

The General

It is an orange drink BP. One last thing. Myself and SHRINK did attend an AA meeting here last night with a prominent bookmaker and it was very needed. Fighting the temptations has been a real struggle. I believe we will be going back tonight and I am looking forward to it. One day and even one minute at a time.

Willy,

It was GREAT seeing you on a couple of occasions this trip and we will move down here soon...:+wink-2+

Say hi to Lisa for me...

She is great as Scarlett really enjoyed getting to know her...

THE SHRINK

Likewise, Shrink. Expect to see more of you. Was a blast having you, Pete, and the lovely Scarlett in town. Give Mac a call. Needs to talk to you. Have a good trip home.

tjplpn2

EOG Member
:+signs8-3 :+signs8-3 :+signs8-3 WTG General & Shrink!!
The General said:
It is an orange drink BP. One last thing. Myself and SHRINK did attend an AA meeting here last night with a prominent bookmaker and it was very needed. Fighting the temptations has been a real struggle. I believe we will be going back tonight and I am looking forward to it. One day and even one minute at a time.

tjplpn2

EOG Member
Thanks so much General. Glad to be a member!! Talked with THE COOK today, she is working WAY to hard. I think she needs a vacation:+cool-1+

The General

I am sad to be leaving, but all good things have to come to an end. I love this industry and I am in the heart of it. Thanks to all of you people I met here and I hope to return. I have obtained such a better understanding. I had the opportunity to get a much broader vision of how things go and are seen from the bookmakers side of the counter. So much to learn and so little time.

The packing of bags begins now.