Looking for a good handicapper

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
I am interested in finding a good handicapper. I have followed the same handicapper for the last four years and I am getting tired of the shell game. This handicapper has so many different plays it is unreal. With so many different plays every week it is no accident that he always has a play that he can point to and say "look...we are over 60% ATS the last x number of years on this one". What he never mentions is that "this play over here that we are not touting is 35% ats the last 7 years, but rest assured if it does good for as little as two years in a row we will be promoting this play".

I heard a guy named Kevin O'Neil (sp?) on the radio yesterday and he sounded like he knew a lot about college football. Anyone ever heard of this guy?

I am interested in a handicapper that has one set of plays every week such that subscribers at least know what they are supposed to be betting on.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
I would say follow Shrink, but after today it looks like you would be right back where you started from!

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
Just go to any football forum and follow the guys who are consistent, You can do this with guys who win or lose and best of all it is free.

Kevin O'neil has written 2 very good books on sports wagering. I've read them both and recommend them highly. But DON'T pay anyone for picks.

Do not pay anyone for picks. If you lack confidence in your ability to handicap, just do some looking around this site and you will find plenty of sharp cookies to ride. Good luck:smokesmal

I would not pay for picks as you can find guys right here for free

Panther is solid

Glacker is solid espeically in tennis

railbird

EOG Master
I've always liked JK's phrase, "Listen to everyone, but follow no one"
im not so sure, you can get clouded judgement listening to folks even if your not following them, especially if they are convincing talented salesman, even if the product is free

E$

EOG Dedicated
Kane gets the best lines of anyone here, not sure if that means he is the best handicapper or not though.