Luke Walton

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Game, think about how you feel about LBJ, then multiply it by 100, that's how I feel about the Celtics. I'll fight anyone who thinks the Lakers are a more storied franchise than the Celtics, and that includes BR. You're a good guy, and in a few years when LBJ is no longer there you won't care about the Lakers anyway, so I have nothing against you

No Mas, No Mas!!!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
An April 2016 now coming to light three years later.

Ladies, please report any wrongdoings at the time of the assault.

Makes things much easier on everyone involved.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
An April 2016 now coming to light three years later.

Ladies, please report any wrongdoings at the time of the assault.

Makes things much easier on everyone involved.
Agree. It’s not always that easy though. She may have told her boss and they told her to be quiet. This happened at Mich St.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The timing of this (Walton gone) leads me to agree with her side more. If she calls him out right away, she’s probably fired and shunned in the industry. Her employer may have had money in a Luke Walton show of some sort also.

MrTop

EOG Master
The timing of this (Walton gone) leads me to agree with her side more. If she calls him out right away, she’s probably fired and shunned in the industry. Her employer may have had money in a Luke Walton show of some sort also.

if she have no job she calls him up to get money out of him or a new job. He says no to either or both. I am telling on you blah , blah , blah.

cops will look at it this way . I am sure he will use this as a defense.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
if she have no job she calls him up to get money out of him or a new job. He says no to either or both. I am telling on you blah , blah , blah.

cops will look at it this way . I am sure he will use this as a defense.
TMZ doesn’t miss on many of these.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
TMZ has zero proof. They were not there. It is his word against hers
This isn’t their first rodeo in these cases: I hope I’m wrong but public figures never look good In here. Probably some sort of hush money will appear.

MrTop

EOG Master
This isn’t their first rodeo in these cases: I hope I’m wrong but public figures never look good In here. Probably some sort of hush money will appear.

agree. Did She lose her job ? I don't know, she might need money.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Wonder if wacky Bill Walton will comment on the story?

Dave Pasch should get his revenge by asking Bill Bill about his son.

Hehe.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
doesn't make whatever happened right, but why is she going to Luke's hotel room to discuss a business matter...lobby only meetings for girls with common sense

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
doesn't make whatever happened right, but why is she going to Luke's hotel room to discuss a business matter...lobby only meetings for girls with common sense
You can flip that and ask why is Luke inviting her in? He has more to lose with a family.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
You can flip that and ask why is Luke inviting her in? He has more to lose with a family.
because he wanted a blow job

girls are supposed to have common sense, especially in her position. its a given the guy has none, especially in arena of sports/athletes/coaches.

Heim

EOG Master
Funny.....these professional women are always worried about losing their jobs. A suit like this 3 years after
the fact which will probably go nowhere doesn't seem to bother them including the rep hit that sticks with
them a lifetime.

Let's see what kind of career path she has now?

P.S. I'm sure some heard she dumped her fiance after he lost his arm in a motorcycle accident
because caring for him was not in the cards for her.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Funny.....these professional women are always worried about losing their jobs. A suit like this 3 years after
the fact which will probably go nowhere doesn't seem to bother them including the rep hit that sticks with
them a lifetime.

P.S. I'm sure some heard she dumped her fiance after he lost his arm in a motorcycle accident

Leg........and here is her comments on it: https://www.dailybreeze.com/2016/12...-beach-crash-says-caring-for-him-took-a-toll/

railbird

EOG Master
them a lifetime.

She is also launching a womens lib movement, with a me too bent to it. So the suit fits her agenda