Mahomes needs to stfu

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I guarantee he is secretly despised and disrespected by his teammates. Why this will not ignite them. Unless there is another Super Show script, Chiefs are done. The Taylor Swift showmance has also fizzled like Zalensky and Ukraine. Bills have a flicker of hope but they have to beat Dallas.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I don't know if they are done opposed to the fact Toney and the rest of his WR's are flat out trash. I don't know how these guys drop so many passes and run the wrong routes so many times.

But their antics were uncalled for. Totally. Cry babies. Talking about bad look for the NFL, how about no fuckers. It's bad for you. It was so embarrassing to see.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I guarantee he is secretly despised and disrespected by his teammates. Why this will not ignite them. Unless there is another Super Show script, Chiefs are done. The Taylor Swift showmance has also fizzled like Zalensky and Ukraine. Bills have a flicker of hope but they have to beat Dallas.
O chance the bolded part is true.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Cool, $6. Nice to have a EOG poster who is a KC insider. You must also know if Kelce has a bigger dick than Mahomes?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Cool, $6. Nice to have a EOG poster who is a KC insider. You must also know if Kelce has a bigger dick than Mahomes?
I guess we are both insiders since you guaranteed it. Guessing you have more of their dick knowledge though , not really my thing.