Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

c'mon cubs, at least tie it up

mofome

Banned
Re: Make love, not enemies, mlb in game where even the losers are winners and the winners are all dear to our hearts

lee ks 3 times. twice with 0 outs and a man in scoring position

:LMAO

he swings at balls in the dirt and takes down the middle

mofome

Banned

bradley crushes anothre peavy mistake

texansfan

EOG Master

lee Ks looking on an awful mistake down the middle on 2-2

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

get this fuck the fuck out of here

5 star says lee is an all star

texansfan

EOG Master

yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

now atl blows an easy win

mofome

Banned

fla blows the 3 run lead

mofome

Banned

det 7 hits to 5 and down 4-0

rjt721

EOG Master

Beltran was out at third.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

9 base runners and no runs vs Slowmo with 7 hits. :hangt

Rangers going to DP this one.

mofome

Banned

Beltran was out at third.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

the bad play beats me again. who knew.

mofome

Banned

got to have a cubs win by 2 or more.

cant believe atl isnt going to win. thats a fucking joke.

diogee

Loaded up with 1 down=0 runs for Tex with Salty and Andrus.

mofome

Banned

I cant get any 2 out htis
mil scores 2 out runs all day long

mofome

Banned

now mcann misses a 2 run shot by a few feet. nice luck for the mets all fucking night. fucking clowns

diogee

Tex and Det with 15 hits for me=1 run :hangt

mofome

Banned

and krod sucks but gets out of it.

mofome

Banned

come on cubbies RL

mofome

Banned

this stupid fuck walks castro with 2 outs to get to beltran with the bases loaded.

mofome

Banned

welp now ive been completely fucked. the umps give the mets runs 3 and 4 to blow a win for atl players. wrong play wins. love it.

mofome

Banned

now the cubs leave the bases loaded.

cant wait for whats next

diogee

Hamilton goes yard.

mofome

Banned

mets win

mofome

Banned

bases loaded for kc, im sure we leave them loaded since i really need the over. cubs just did it, now kc will.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

kc leaves the bases juiced!

diogee

bases loaded for kc, im sure we leave them loaded since i really need the over. cubs just did it, now kc will.
Fuck I have KC over as well. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

diogee

Zimm extends the streak

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Didn't touch the rim

mofome

Banned

masterson walks the bases loaded. awesome. lets see if i can get out of one.

diogee

Didn't touch the rim
Yeah that one was way close...hard to make that call unless they had a better angle.

mofome

Banned

ooooooooh weird, ana scores on nothing but one single. thats strange. they didnt just leave the bases loaded. only happens against me. weird.

oh, more weird news, another man left on 3rd in the oak game. 1 inning played, 2 men left on 3rd. how strange.

diogee

Would have loved 3 in the 1st in Oak. 2938u4ji23

Rangers finally scoring.

mofome

Banned

giants get 2 on one hit

Fuck my muther fucking life. i have the worst fucking luck of any muther fucker in the fucking world. im so sick of this fucking bullshit. cock sucking clown with a 2 out fucking hit to score muther fucking 2 when sf had no hits before that in the fucking inning. nice muther fucking luck.

kc and oak and anyone i need to score leaves the bases loaded or men all over vs fucking clowns. but, when i need an out babe .261 winn doubles to score 2 on the only hit in the fucking inning.

atl was a fucking joke. this is a fucking joke. det was a fucking joke. lad scoring only 3 was another joke.

fuck this bullshit

mofome

Banned

2 on again for kc. strange

diogee

giants get 2 on one hit

Fuck my muther fucking life. i have the worst fucking luck of any muther fucker in the fucking world. im so sick of this fucking bullshit. cock sucking clown with a 2 out fucking hit to score muther fucking 2 when sf had no hits before that in the fucking inning. nice muther fucking luck.

kc and oak and anyone i need to score leaves the bases loaded or men all over vs fucking clowns. but, when i need an out babe .261 winn doubles to score 2 on the only hit in the fucking inning.

atl was a fucking joke. this is a fucking joke. det was a fucking joke. lad scoring only 3 was another joke.

fuck this bullshit
My sentiments as well...every single day. Was expecting OT in Bos to crush a great under on top of it...would have broke something.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Kc rips a fastball down the line....foul by an inch. thats 2 runs in...instead under players get lucky as shit.