Man is Stephen A Smith a douche

mofome

Banned
im having a nice relaxing night with my new e-buds and then he comes on yelling about all kinds of crap. He has a baseball preview? LOL

only one that rivals this clown, is Stewart Scott. :(

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
Steven A is 100 times worse than Stuart Scott.

whichever one is on at the time, is the one i hate more.

Digger is not far from joining this group, i have a low tolerance for highliters and matching ties. Tho, i credit that lack of tolerance to heterosexuality.

mofome

Banned
vital-without the volume, i do. At least i know he is a great person and is just himself. Also coached and knows the game, scott is a dork and throws out the ebonics far too often, just too forced. Stephen A, from I know, has never contributed anything to this world but carbondioxide

mofome

Banned
dirty said:
joe Morgan is the Worst

F the Yankees

Joe morgan, is a hall of fame athlete, i give him some leeway. I have no problem with him, tho i know u do. seems like a good guy. to throw him in a class with scott or smith would be, well, would be ur opinion.
:)

mofome

Banned
BigDaddy said:
How do you even listen to the man? i cant stand him! Outside the lines is on watch that

outside the lines? is it about white players from the untied states not making it in the NBA again? i can only tolerate so much.

lol

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
yeah He gets on my nerves also........I think we all seen the commercial where he stroked the Patriots off like 1000 times!!! "And they still got Tom Brady........quite frankly..........that's alllll you neeeeed"..........i heard that line to my ears started bleeding.:+thumbs-1

mofome

Banned
sabian06 said:
yeah He gets on my nerves also........I think we all seen the commercial where he stroked the Patriots off like 1000 times!!! "And they still got Tom Brady........quite frankly..........that's alllll you neeeeed"..........i heard that line to my ears started bleeding.:+thumbs-1

OMG, i hadnt thought of that commercial in some time. I was pretty happy about it. thanks a lot

:(

PO69

EOG Master
Stephen A suffers from "Black Man's Syndrome." He hated being black and wants to rant and rave so we think that he has a tan and is not black. He tries to become equal with his white collegues by all of this yelling. I hate him!!

roach23

Banned
playersonly69 said:
Stephen A suffers from "Black Man's Syndrome." He hated being black and wants to rant and rave so we think that he has a tan and is not black. He tries to become equal with his white collegues by all of this yelling. I hate him!!

are you kidding? I think Steven A accentuates his blackness. He wants everyone and their grandmom to know that he's a brotha.