Manscape commercials on VsIN

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
As a daily fan of VSiN from Follow The Money in the morning to My Guys in the Desert in the afternoon I am amazed by how bold the new sponsor Manscape has become. Brent Musberger can hardly get through reading their promos. He starts laughing and has to take a breath in order to finish. The script talks about balls and nut sacks etc. Vinny watches and can’t stop smiling and laughing at Brent struggling to finish. A man with over 50 years experience reading ads. Anyone else seen this? These ads could never fly on network TV.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
No, but when I shaved my balls and taint cple weeks back I went in too hard and was real itchy for a week

TheOddsGuy

Administrator
The UFC had a fighter named Derrick Lewis do a major plug for a product called ballwash. Their website is still at ballwash.com if you want to enjoy a good laugh.

If you do or you don't shave your balls, I think that is personal, in other words I don't need to know. Most ball shavers will be able to make do without a specific product lol. Good luck to the manscape investos, perhaps they can buy the ballwash inventory, lol.

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
Actually Vinny asked him if he has used the product. Remember he is 80 years old. He just said his wife is pushing him to use it. Ha!

Valuist

EOG Master
Whenever I hear a Manscape commercial on VSIN, I immediately turn the channel. First, the commercials are just too off putting. Second, it usually means another 3 minutes of additional commercials.

MrTop

EOG Master
Whenever I hear a Manscape commercial on VSIN, I immediately turn the channel. First, the commercials are just too off putting. Second, it usually means another 3 minutes of additional commercials.

i do too...i always try to beat the closing commercial line.

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
I will be 70 next year, Si Dios Quiere. So my attitude is old school. Not only will I never Manscape, an amazing new trend, I don’t want my ladies to shave theirs either. I know I am in the minority by far. But in my prime dating years all girls had a muff. How could you muff dive if not? Playboy and Penthouse centerfolds displayed theirs.
Then maybe 20 years ago it all changed. Hygiene was cited as the reason. Thousands of years years it was ok and suddenly not. Luckily there are still some hold outs to please us old guys. But now the trend toward us mowing the yard? Forget about it.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I will be 70 next year, Si Dios Quiere. So my attitude is old school. Not only will I never Manscape, an amazing new trend, I don’t want my ladies to shave theirs either. I know I am in the minority by far. But in my prime dating years all girls had a muff. How could you muff dive if not? Playboy and Penthouse centerfolds displayed theirs.
Then maybe 20 years ago it all changed. Hygiene was cited as the reason. Thousands of years years it was ok and suddenly not. Luckily there are still some hold outs to please us old guys. But now the trend toward us mowing the yard? Forget about it.

Look what you started...... hahahahaha

Get back here to Thailand and start beating around the bushes.....

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Gotta shave the slappers so the ladies want to swirl those niblets around like a pair of butterscotch buttons

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The UFC had a fighter named Derrick Lewis do a major plug for a product called ballwash. Their website is still at ballwash.com if you want to enjoy a good laugh.

If you do or you don't shave your balls, I think that is personal, in other words I don't need to know. Most ball shavers will be able to make do without a specific product lol. Good luck to the manscape investos, perhaps they can buy the ballwash inventory, lol.

Add "ballwash" to my EOG glossary.

One word or two?

I'd guess two considering the topic.

blueline

EOG Master
Brent reading the holiday manscape commerical is great.
" clean up your nuts Santa would be proud"

Last edited: