Marshall coaches are ate up with the Dumb Ass!

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
:08 left in the 4th. Marshall trailing 21-19. First and ten Marshall at the KSU 20.

Throw the ball?????

I had two dimes on Marshall on the money line. +315

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
:+signs13- OH MAN THAT WAS FUNNY WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING.I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN THE ANNOUNCER SAID THE KICKER'S RANGE IS ABOUT 47 YARDS.JEASUS CHRIST THIS WHOLE STAFF SHOULD BE FORED AND THEY WERE ALL WHITE GUYS YIKES.

THE ANNOUNCERS WERE SHOCKED THEY FIGURED ALL THEY WERE GOING TO DO IS RUN THE BALL TO THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD AND KICK THE 28 YARD FIELD GOAL MAN WHAT A F-CKED UP DECISION.I ONLY SAW THE LAT MINUTE AND A HALF OF THE GAME AND BOTH TEAMS F-CKED UP ALL K-STATE HAD TO DO WAS KICK A FIELD GOAL AND THEY ALSO THROW AN INTERCEPTION.THIS IS WHY THESE BOZOS ARE COLLEGE COACH'S AND NOT PRO COACH'S.

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted
Bill Snyder was not calling stupid plays. He was running the ball in preparation for a a fourth down field goal but the ball carrier fumbled.

Snyder then brought the blitz on a gamble. If he had sacked the qb, Marshall would have had to burn their final time out. He lost the gamble and Marshall made him pay with a first and ten at the KSU 20.

Throwing the ball with :08 left in the fourth is just a bone head, dumb ass call. It ranks right up there with the Baylor-UNLV game in 99 when Baylor had the game won, all they needed to do was neel but they tried to score a final meaningless touch down, fumbled and the UNLV defender ran it the other way for a game winning TD.

It might be another 5 years before we see another coaching decision this stupid in division 1A.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy