Staff member
Whitelaw's opinion should be respected.

But I'm not selling VD short.

Viejo Dinosaur 39-29-2 +10.34 UNITS

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
You and me both.

And with both hands!!

I was only going to make a small action bet but will now adjust accordingly. Did you see the line Landers was offering across the street? I passed on it since the last time I bet that weasel, Jorge had to bail him out.

Valuist

EOG Master
Funny line from Mike Palm on VSIN: "Mattress Mac would have a steak and then tell you how much he'd pay for it".

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I Tweeted how STUPID MM is for doing this - showing the bar code. That is the #1 rule - of what NOT to do. Now he will get away with it because if he wins and someone tries to cash this they will not get away with it but there are people who make a very nice living scouring Social Media for people who do stuff as stupid as MM did

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Nevada Gaming Commission would find them in a split-second.
More cameras and facial Recognition in Sin City that The Pentagon.
Most players puts bets in with cards under Accounts.

Picking and betting winners the best way to win as you prove.

richsox24

EOG Master
I was only going to make a small action bet but will now adjust accordingly. Did you see the line Landers was offering across the street? I passed on it since the last time I bet that weasel, Jorge had to bail him out.
Yeah, didnt want the aggravation again. Lol

bmiller

EOG Addicted
Any time William hill will post " all we have is one sided action".
lol the books from the beginning have claimed nearly 100% of the tickets have been on the over from public money so they had to raise the total nearly 4 points .. I am calling BS on that I think the books are begging for under money .. no way the raise the total that high on public money knowing they can easily get middled

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I hope Trump has the cajones to get on Fox news and go on the record with a Superbowl pick before Sunday.

I Tweeted how STUPID MM is for doing this - showing the bar code. That is the #1 rule - of what NOT to do. Now he will get away with it because if he wins and someone tries to cash this they will not get away with it but there are people who make a very nice living scouring Social Media for people who do stuff as stupid as MM did

Yeah can't quite imagine someone going to the counter and saying you know I lost my two tickets I bet on the Niners. But here's a pic of their bar codes...

MrTop

EOG Master
Sharps, Mattress Mac and Brock Landers all on Niners?
Unsure if we are doomed. Down has been up lately.

the books cannot keep everyone off the game. When the bettor is locked in it does not matter if you move the line a point. LOL. Books do lose.. I think Nevada lost 2 super bowls.

High Times

EOG Master
Defense wins superbowls 49ers ML

The 49ers defense is not that great. They played a lot of bad QB's all year and the few good ones they played had no problem with them!

Brees scored 46 against them! No way are the Saints offense better than the chiefs.... No way

Valuist

EOG Master
According to espn.com, Mattress Mack bet about $3.35 million on the Astros back in June to win the World Series, at odds of around 10-1.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
did they say how many books took his bet?

For previous large future bets, Mack used Anthony Curtis and Voodoo (Frank B) to shop around and get the best numbers for him. AC and Frank described the process on a VSiN show a year or two ago. they said Nevada books would take very little action, they got the best offers from DraftKings and offshore as I remember.

He almost always flies into markets where he bets on his phone now with pre-arranged prices set up for him and money already in the accounts.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
He almost always flies into markets where he bets on his phone now with pre-arranged prices set up for him and money already in the accounts.

As I remember, AC and Frank knew Mack's attorney who put them in touch with Mack. They would arrange the amounts and lines and then Mack and his attorney took it from there.

It is amazing they take his bets while the asswipes at places like BetMGM and BetRivers limit me to under $5 bets on a lot of shit. I bet if I bet a 30-1 future at MGM I'd have some comical limit like $2.57.