MAY'N SOMETHING BIG!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
It's just sobriety and the affects it has on one, Tony. He is going thru a lot of self inventory. :+wink-2+

I'M THINKING BIG!! MAY'N!!!

I haven't spoken with KEN since Monday night, but I'm getting a vibe!!

THAT KRAZY F'ER IS UP TO SOMETHING!!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I do know of one thing "Big" about to happen here at EOG after the weekend is over, but I'm just wondering if it's as big as what you are talking about!:eek:

TONY MONTANA said:
I'M THINKING BIG!! MAY'N!!!

I haven't spoken with KEN since Monday night, but I'm getting a vibe!!

THAT KRAZY F'ER IS UP TO SOMETHING!!

Hell...You too?

I get one word answers on IM .....

Is DEFINITLEY up to something :rolleyes:

Hache Man said:
I do know of one thing "Big" about to happen here at EOG after the weekend is over, but I'm just wondering if it's as big as what you are talking about!:eek:

Stay tuned Gator Boy :D

I called him twice last night!! He didn't pick up the phone!!

BECAUSE he knows I'll pick him like a booger!!

SHRUNK is scared to talk to me!!! This may not be huge, BUT it is BIG!!

NO DOUBT!! MAY'N!!

Hache Man said:
Glaken do you EVER check your emai?!? :rolleyes:

Dude if you only knew what my inbox looks like you would move to another planet :doh1

I responded ... Michael Vick said NO .... We Want to win this game BABY !!

The General said:
It's just sobriety and the affects it has on one, Tony. He is going thru a lot of self inventory. :+wink-2+

The Shrink dont drink?? Cause I sobered up on more than one occasion and I can tell you, once you sober up, you cant stand a drunk.

GL and God Bless

TONY MONTANA said:
That was ROBERTO!!! The may'n was introducing me to everyone!! He made me feel like a king!!!:D

It's that damn catchphrase MAY'N !!! Look how far Larry the Cable got in his career with "Git R Done" :+thumbs-2

I know you either love it or hate it!! I stopped doing for a while, but some guys started hacking it, so I brought back to piss them off!!

Some people really hate it and that makes me laugh!! MAY'N!! :D :D :D ' :D

UWinSports said:
The Shrink dont drink?? Cause I sobered up on more than one occasion and I can tell you, once you sober up, you cant stand a drunk.

GL and God Bless

UWin,

I have sobered up, but I will never forget the hell that I went through trying to do it alone. I still like drunks, some more than others, as I try not to judge anyone too much. "People who Live in Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones," and I am the last guy who should be tossing them around...

THE SHRINK

That's not me pulling on him.

I was surrounded by beutiful women and they were all pulling me to pieces. Somehow I ended up alone though :)

Look at him smiling though. I'd be smiling too if she was whispering in my ear.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
MAY'N SOMETHING BIG!!!

shit... i opened this expecting to see more pics of Tony's old lady.

cause, i gotta tell you, MAY'N, i saw the one pic of her, and, something was definitely starting to get bigger pretty damned fast.:D

UNCLE B

I'm hitting it everyday!! That's my job, but I think it's going to cost me a 500 series BMW when it's all said and done!!:+wink-2+

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
TONY MONTANA said:
UNCLE B

I'm hitting it everyday!! That's my job, but I think it's going to cost me a 500 series BMW when it's all said and done!!:+wink-2+

sounds like a fair trade to me dude.

it's like having a nice dinner, and having to choose between a really tasty looking butter roll, or the last piece of juicy mouth watering steak.

sure, the roll would be nice, but, if you really decide to choose that bland ass fukin lump of bread over that hot, steamin slice of heaven, well, someone needs to stab you in the head with a fork, and steal the meat.

hope you get what i'm sayin, cause, i kinda got sidetracked.

damn it man, i'm hungry now.

pvcpipe

EOG Master
congrats to shrink and general for their respective streaks!

And Uwin, it's my experience that alcoholics even when recovering still like active drunks. something in our personalities helps us get along. and nothing helps my sobriety more than when i watch one of my buddies make a total ass of himself when he's wasted.