MAY'N SOMETHING BIG!!!

UNCLE B.
I understand what your saying completely!! I love staek and I try to stay away from the carbs, though I love buns. I ain't gonna lie!!

As a matter of fact the MONTANA family took the SHRINK out to KINCAD'S STEAKHOUSE for his birthday last night!!
:+signs99- At dinner I got some info!!! I had an idea something was going on and I 've heard rumors, but now I know and very soon you guys will too!!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
TONY MONTANA said:
At dinner I got some info!!! I had an idea something was going on and I 've heard rumors, but now I know and very soon you guys will too!!

Tonight/tomorrow (probably tomorrow) should be the night the forum gets another "upgrade" :eek:
Or at least when all hell breaks loose, lol

Can't wait (If we're talking about the the same thing here)

Hache Man said:
Tonight/tomorrow (probably tomorrow) should be the night the forum gets another "upgrade" :eek:
Or at least when all hell breaks loose, lol

Can't wait (If we're talking about the the same thing here)

You both are...:+sports2-

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
pvcpipe said:
congrats to shrink and general for their respective streaks!

And Uwin, it's my experience that alcoholics even when recovering still like active drunks. something in our personalities helps us get along. and nothing helps my sobriety more than when i watch one of my buddies make a total ass of himself when he's wasted.

Thanks pvc and i certainly agree with the above. :+thumbs-2

OBVIOUSLY you have never seen a picture of yourself and SCARLETT!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

People tell me I look alot like JOHNNY DEPP!!:+music1-6

andrew748 said:
so Tony May'n

what car are you going to get Mrs Montana?

Andrew I hope all is well in the UK!!

It looks like an ACURA TL or a BMW 300 SERIES!!

BUT she really wants BMW 500 series!! :frustrate

andrew748

Banned
:cocktailthe acura's working for me May'n

:)

I am giggling like a loon, i think i just made a million bucks.

Thanks Tony Mrs M for being good sports

:+cool-1+

Well Since It's Already Tuesday....

Well Since It's Already Tuesday....

And I promised you guys an answer by then, here's a BIG HINT...

Take a look at the latest EOG member to register at the bottom of the entry page to our forums...:+signs8-1

THE SHRINK

roach23

Banned
Man with all the new members that are gonna come along with Bucs i'm never gonna win one of these fucking BetJam 3-team parlay contests.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
roach23 said:
Man with all the new members that are gonna come along with Bucs i'm never gonna win one of these fucking BetJam 3-team parlay contests.
LMFAO!...funny post man

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:
LMAO too ...

Have you ever won one?

BTW who is Bucsfan?

:+waving-5
2wice when the site first started and there wasnt that much competition..lol..

I hear he is some guy who knows bases real well..oh, and I heard he grades contests faster than you and Dirt-Dawg..lol :+signs8-1

Kosar I hope all is well!!

Yeah that was the big news and unless you've been sleeping all day you already know this.
We started the day with 1523 members. Check it now. Only time will tell, but Bucsfan67 has made a big splash so far.
And I don't think SHRINKEE POO is done yet.

Stay tuned!! More chips may be about to fall!!!:+cool-1+

Kosar this may sound krazy, but I've been asked to get in touch with your agent!!!:+waving-5

TONY MONTANA said:
Kosar I hope all is well!!

Yeah that was the big news and unless you've been sleeping all day you already know this.
We started the day with 1523 members. Check it now. Only time will tell, but Bucsfan67 has made a big splash so far.
And I don't think SHRINKEE POO is done yet.

Stay tuned!! More chips may be about to fall!!!:+cool-1+

Kosar this may sound krazy, but I've been asked to get in touch with your agent!!!:+waving-5

Wow, this is some BIG news!

And now that the frog guy is posting here! Even bigger news!!

Yes, please get in touch with my agent, i'm right on the verge of getting a big role and every little bit helps! Hollywood here I come!