MC's NBA TIP-OFF!

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member
Re: MC's NBA TIP-OFF!

Kelp, I like how you said millions. I really feel that sports betting can be an extremely profitable activity. Sure there are risks but everything has its risks. Not too mention I enjoy it, more so when we're up obviously but making money doing something i enjoy is what i'm lookin for. I just have to work on the whole being selective and consistent thing.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..archimedes said: "give me a fulcrum point; and a long enuf lever; and i'll move the earth.!"..

the sport bet analogy: "give me a consistent win %; not trying to stretch picks; so the desired % win is compromised; and you can win unlimited"
:houra
; your main problem will be disguising your wagers; so you can get down at gr8 odds..

jmho..>

mc has the ability to make millions in the next decade..>>

will he do it??

jmho

gl

:+music1-6

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

YTD: 19-7 (73%)

BREAKDOWN:

Sides 16-2
Totals: 3-5

(If I had only stuck with sides all season!)

Monday:

Jazzzz -5.5 -103

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I see we are on same game tonight...must not be square side......

just giving you hard time after you posting that in mine..
i am watching you as you are having better start than me and we both doing pretty good.
your sides are doing great.
keep it up.

for what its worth, i know you asked capper but if you play it take dallas
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Egg Yolk Soup

EOG Senior Member

Thanks, I was thinking about parlaying the Jazz and Minny, but I think i may just stick with the jazz for tonight.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

YTD: 19-9 (68%)

BREAKDOWN:

Sides 16-3

2 losses in a row....Dont jump shit. A 3 day win streak is about to begin!

Wednesday:

Nets +3 -103 (or Nets +140 on the moneyline)

No good MC. Not at all. This team just lost you a unit as a 7 pt fave, outright! They played their asses off last night to get a home win for the home crowd, and still lost to Bobcats. How many in a row is that? Now they play tonight spent because they have no bench. These so called reserves were outscored last night 36-7. The refs kept Emeka in foul trouble all night long, and gave the Nets a huge 21 point fta advantage. And they still lost. They are rushing guys off the ir and scouring the waiver wire. After the Nets burned you last night ATSMOL at double digits, do you think you have a good read on them? Either way, good luck.

OF...:+waving-5

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Nice pick MadCapper. Didn't watch the game but it looked like it was a tough one! Way to bounce back from that two-game skid. Will keep tailing you. Keep it up!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

No good MC. Not at all. This team just lost you a unit as a 7 pt fave, outright! They played their asses off last night to get a home win for the home crowd, and still lost to Bobcats. How many in a row is that? Now they play tonight spent because they have no bench. These so called reserves were outscored last night 36-7. The refs kept Emeka in foul trouble all night long, and gave the Nets a huge 21 point fta advantage. And they still lost. They are rushing guys off the ir and scouring the waiver wire. After the Nets burned you last night ATSMOL at double digits, do you think you have a good read on them? Either way, good luck.

Nets are the better team. It took them until the 4th quarter to prove it. But they did. Thats all that counts.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Winner (and congrats to those who were bold to take the +140 moneyline)!!

YTD: 20-9 (69%)

BREAKDOWN:

Sides 17-4

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

:houra We got good value tonight thanks to the Nets 7 game skid. I didn't have the balls to take the ML because of the losing streak so I took the points....even if it was only +3.

Nets are the better team. It took them until the 4th quarter to prove it. But they did. Thats all that counts.

As long as it cashes. I sure as heck did not post lame as co-Titanic division Boston as a play. Good for you, that worked out well. I don't think either is the better team, one is less worse. But like i said, as long as you cash. Congrats.

OF...:+music1-6

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

As long as it cashes. I sure as heck did not post lame as co-Titanic division Boston as a play. Good for you, that worked out well. I don't think either is the better team, one is less worse. But like i said, as long as you cash. Congrats.

OF...:+music1-6
Thats true. But If all Nets are healthy, I will always take them as a dog against the Celts.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

BREAKDOWN:

Sides 17-4 (81%)
Totals: 3-5 (38%)

Really small card tonight, but I am pretty surprised by one of these lines. I will research it a tad more and have a play later. Check back.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

BREAKDOWN:

Sides 17-4 (81%)
Totals: 3-5 (38%)

Really small card tonight, but I am pretty surprised by one of these lines. I will research it a tad more and have a play later. Check back.

Thursday:

Jazz +4 -105 (or Jazz +155 on the moneyline)

Keep on rolling, I'll be off for a few. Stick with the sides, your profitable segment. I think the EOG rules for making profits at NBA.

OF...:fishing:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Keep on rolling, I'll be off for a few. Stick with the sides, your profitable segment. I think the EOG rules for making profits at NBA.

We'll all miss you Frog. Yup, sides are my bread and butter. Some guys at EOG having fantastic NBA outputs thus far! Enjoy your hunting, will.

Nice to see you kept up the good work while I was gone, MadCapper! Hope this keeps rolling along.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

YTD: 20-10 (67%)

BREAKDOWN:

Sides 17-5

Saturday:

Raptors OVER 204 -107

<TABLE class=tborder id=post517444 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-30-06, 09:01 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #268 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Omnipotent Frog<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_517444", true); </SCRIPT>
NBA FROG

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_517444 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: MC's NBA TIP-OFF!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Keep on rolling, I'll be off for a few. Stick with the sides, your profitable segment. I think the EOG rules for making profits at NBA.

OF... :nono

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

<TABLE class=tborder id=post517444 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-30-06, 09:01 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#268 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Omnipotent Frog<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_517444", true); </SCRIPT>
NBA FROG

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_517444 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: MC's NBA TIP-OFF!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Keep on rolling, I'll be off for a few. Stick with the sides, your profitable segment. I think the EOG rules for making profits at NBA.

OF... :nono

Welcome back.

O boy, I bought the +3. I really like Magic here with Clip ship sinking fast. Were not even competitive with draining loss to LA rival Lakeshow and now try to beat a beast from the East, who has yet to lose on their Western swing. Clips have one win in how many? And that win was vs. Mem, worst team in league, who allowed Mobley to go off. Big deal, other games they consistently get their butts kicked. This team has to be the worst regression from last year to this year. And Magic have picked up where they left off. Have to like healthy good guy vet Hill, quality depth, especially at pg. And they have this big young guy in the middle. Let's see what zombie Kaman does with him. No way, I am taking points with better, deeper, younger rested team, who are playing very well, vs. Clips, who have been taking on water for weeks. At least it is not a total, but you appear to be cooling off, with plays like this.

Rocketman3

EOG Member

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahead colSpan=4>The Magic haven't won in LAC since 2002. Granted the Clips played last night, but they lost. So, it seems like they'll have a motivational edge over the Magic, who have won 6 su overall and 3 su on the road. Also, the Magic won their last game, but failed to cover after covering 4 straight ats.
The Magic spent the night in LA, and I'm sure there's plenty for a visiting NBA player to do on a Saturday night in LA. I don't know if I'm going to bet the game, but if I do, it will be on the Clippers.

Recent Meetings
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2b width="12%">Date</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Home/Away</TD><TD class=datahl2b>Line</TD><TD class=datahl2b>O/U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>2/1/06</TD><TD class=datacell>ORL 94 - LAC 106</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC -3.0</TD><TD class=datacell>O 194</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/10/06</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC 90 - ORL 73</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC -6</TD><TD class=datacell>U 200</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/16/05</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC 110 - ORL 102</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC -5.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 198.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>2/15/05</TD><TD class=datacell>ORL 99 - LAC 94</TD><TD class=datacell>ORL -4</TD><TD class=datacell>U 199</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/31/04</TD><TD class=datacell>ORL 106 - LAC 115</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC 2.0</TD><TD class=datacell>O 205</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/15/03</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC 95 - ORL 92</TD><TD class=datacell>Push -3</TD><TD class=datacell>U 197</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/14/02</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC 80 - ORL 101</TD><TD class=datacell>ORL -1.0</TD><TD class=datacell>U 207.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/10/02</TD><TD class=datacell>ORL 117 - LAC 120</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC 7.0</TD><TD class=datacell>O 204</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>2/21/02</TD><TD class=datacell>ORL 119 - LAC 102</TD><TD class=datacell>ORL -8.5</TD><TD class=datacell>O 201.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/10/01</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC 100 - ORL 92</TD><TD class=datacell>LAC -2</TD><TD class=datacell>U 198.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

finite

EOG Enthusiast

Clippers beat Orlando at Orlando by 12 and by 17 the game before that so Orlando has plenty of motivation and do not see any games this year where the Clippers actually played well so I like Orlando as a side but am starting to wonder if the under drift on this total actually makes sense.