Men, if someone wanted to send me money....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Men, if someone wanted to send me money....

Tom,

Run Forrest Run!!!

Although I don't know all of the details (nor do I care to), I would run so far away from this position in a New York nano second....

I often write down a list of positives and negatives when weighing risks before making business decisions...

There is no doubt in my mind that there is a greater risk of something bad happening here than the benefit of you making 250 dollars for doing nothing my buddy...

Take it from somone who knows there are no free gifts in life...

Upside = Tax free $250...

Downside is horrendous!

Best of Luck on whatever you decide,

THE SHRINK

Forest Gump was on last night. I hear you. And agree. I just want to be enlightened as to more than I already know. When you post a question like this you usually get some good answers which is great (and always a few Jeff Jones's clueless folks too). Many thanks.

Jeff, why do you think I keep saying a "FEDERAL' criminal defence attorney. According to the Justice Dept we are all breaking the law. Maybe:+clueless

Jeff "FEDERAL" mean specializes in Federal criminal law, not a Fedreal employee. Just an explanation for the clueless.

Last edited:

Jeff, why do you think I keep saying a "FEDERAL' criminal defence attorney. According to the Justice Dept we are all breaking the law. Maybe:+clueless

Jeff "FEDERAL" mean specializes in Federal criminal law, not a Fedreal employee. Just an explanation for the clueless.

Not a MENSA member I am guessing?

I don't know what these people are thinking.

We're gambling on sports illegally. We know it. We don't care.

But when we hear of someone taking a $5000 check and sending out another check for $4750, well, that's downright suspicious and illegal!!! That person requires immediate counseling regarding not breaking the law from those who are already breaking the law.

Such concern! It's classic Internet advice.

Heim

EOG Master

This thread seems more plausible than Tom's other one at therx a
while back asking for a safe place to hide a lot of cash....

Naturally Tom wouldn't disclose the exact amount since that would put
an end to the mystery....

Where did you hide all that cash Tom?

A safety deposit box or under your house as
suggested.

Attention nerd....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

This thread seems more plausible than Tom's other one at therx a
while back asking for a safe place to hide a lot of cash....

Naturally Tom wouldn't disclose the exact amount since that would put
an end to the mystery....

Where did you hide all that cash Tom?

A safety deposit box or under your house as
suggested

Attention time......LOL

Yawn. Another LVA idiot AKA the worst capper ever who talks about Touts 24/7 non stop.... as when you can't capp you might do something "useful". LOL. Yawn.

Heim

EOG Master

Yawn. Another LVA idiot AKA the worst capper ever who talks about Touts 24/7 non stop as when you can't capp you might do something. LOL. Yawn.

I'll pull the thread if you want me to Tom but then you'll lose the
20% on here that actually still believe what you type...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I'll pull the thread if you want me to Tom but then you'll lose the
20% on here that actually still believe what you type...

Boring. Go talk about Malinsky for 5 straight days or something. Snooooze!

Heim

EOG Master

Boring. Go talk about Malinsky for 5 straight days or something. Snooooze!

You're right they are pale in comparison to your zillion posts on visits to the NE Pats
training camp or lunch with Alan Boston.

Exciting stuff....

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Tom, Tom, Tom. What are we going to do with you? Let's do a basic risk assessment here. The best case scenario, you make $250. And nothing bad happens. That's it. I am not even going to go into the worst cases because dealing with people you do not know well asking for money is like having more snakes than wood, in the woodpile. Any of those snakes bite you, it is not worth $250. As my favorite first lady was known for saying,

Just say no!

Best Wishes...OF :doh1

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Tom, Tom, Tom. What are we going to do with you? Let's do a basic risk assessment here. The best case scenario, you make $250. And nothing bad happens. That's it. I am not even going to go into the worst cases because dealing with people you do not know well asking for money is like having more snakes than wood, in the woodpile. Any of those snakes bite you, it is not worth $250. As my favorite first lady was known for saying,

Just say no!

Best Wishes...OF :doh1

Froggie, I hear you. If you think about it, it just does not add up. Like you said it does not make sense and probably something quite illegal going on. Thanks man.