Micelli March Madness

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Micelli March Madness

Micelli, I know you may not be funded in the same places, but free 1/2 point at Skybook gets you the -1 you want on USC.:cheers

Micelli, I know you may not be funded in the same places, but free 1/2 point at Skybook gets you the -1 you want on USC.:cheers

Yes, Free Hook Fridays! Just searchin for a number so eveyone that follows can play. Thanks for the heads up, Skybook has been good to me.

Micelli- Any thoughts on Albany-VA.. Albany looked decent vs. Boise St... (the only time I've seen em play) but VA can light you up quick.. I see this game anywhere from 10-25 pt. VA win.. Might lay the chalk..

Sportsinteraction come thru for me....

UNLV+3 -120 (3) hate going against my favorite capper, but some times ya gotta bang heads.

Shitty start to the day. Down about 9 units. Time to claw back.

USC-1' (7)
USC ml-130 (3)

Kentucky+2 -120 (3)
Niagara+20 -120 (2)
Illinois+3 (3)
HC+9 -120 (2')

Nice late run saves what could have been a very bad day....
NotreDame really killed me.

Easy 10 unit winner with USC :cool:

-2.75 units on the day

dirty

EOG Master

same boat here, but not with ND... late games saved me...thank god I added the Saluki's last minute

Great Call Mic

dirty

EOG Master

What do you think about Vandy tomorrow... I think they may be the best play on the board.. They are a hard team to defend against and play very physical and should win this one outright..

nice hit micelli on USC, i wish i bet them larger because i really got killed on nova, VT-3, and the early over game. is texas a&m your early play for saturday. i wish i could have provided more input on nova. your from philly area? im at nova, live in west chester aka DUB C! :smokesmal

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

What do you think about Vandy tomorrow... I think they may be the best play on the board.. They are a hard team to defend against and play very physical and should win this one outright..

Oh, so physical you dirty little man. Just keep making yourself proud.

dirty

EOG Master

Frank please post in my thread or something...don't Hijack Micelli's thread.. he has asked that his thread stay about hoops... your stalking of me needs to stay out of others threads...

Saturday
Texas A&M-2 (5)

I Kinda agree with you Dirty...Vandy is def a team that can take down WAST. The ability of Vandy to be physical with WAST is gonna be big for the mental factor. WAST has a nasty defense, but you have to punch the bully in the mouth and see what happens. I have a tough time wagering against one of the best Defenses in the country, especially during tourny time.
I'll dig a little deeper tomorrow and see what i come up with...

Novacats...sorry you were on the wrong sides of those games. I knew there was no way Nova could keep up with Kty. Curtis and Scottie have been carrying this team too long. They just dont have enough weapons especially with Nardi at 60%. To be honest i was suprised they made it to the Tourny. But i cant wait to see Sumpter in the League. Yes i'm from South Philly.
Maybe we'll hit up Chickie and Petes sometime. BOL with the rest of the tourny

dirty

EOG Master

I Kinda agree with you Dirty...Vandy is def a team that can take down WAST. The ability of Vandy to be physical with WAST is gonna be big for the mental factor. WAST has a nasty defense, but you have to punch the bully in the mouth and see what happens. I have a tough time wagering against one of the best Defenses in the country, especially during tourny time.
I'll dig a little deeper tomorrow and see what i come up with...

Novacats...sorry you were on the wrong sides of those games. I knew there was no way Nova could keep up with Kty. Curtis and Scottie have been carrying this team too long. They just dont have enough weapons especially with Nardi at 60%. To be honest i was suprised they made it to the Tourny. But i cant wait to see Sumpter in the League. Yes i'm from South Philly.
Maybe we'll hit up Chickie and Petes sometime. BOL with the rest of the tourny

Thanks Mic... I just know they will punch them right in the Mouth, cause in the SEC they are always slower and Undersized against everyone they play usually... They just play solid Baskets.. And Wash States D is the only reason I have not made this a top play .... yet... wanted to get some more opinions on it.... Good LUck tomorrow

Thanks Dirty..GL!

Texas A&M-2 (5)
Waiting on Line moves....Xavier, VCU and BC to be exact.

Sunday Action
Oregon O/63' 1st' (4) TheGreek.com

dirty

EOG Master

I am on the Xavier and BC as well... doing the same thing... VCU scares me cause teams like that may shoot their was when they beat a team like Duke no matter how weak they are.... Just a Notch in the belt and a huge letdown

I'm the luckiest man alive. Skated outta yesterday only losing 2.75 units. Those late runs are crucial for the bankroll.

Texas A&M-2 (5)
Xavier+8 (3') SI

munson15

I want winners...

Branch Rickey once said "luck is the residue of design." This may apply, Micelli.:cheers

Me, Trytrytry and Journeyman are top 3 in a contest over there. 1st prize $2200 2nd prize $1100 3rd prize $200 (was a 200 buy-in)

Root me in guys.

Next week is the last week. There is a minimum of 75 plays to be elligable for prize $ (max 8 plays er week).

Standings After Friday Games
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->TryTryTry 36-22-1.... (+11.8)

Micelli 38-24-4..........(+11.6)

Journeyman 45-31-1...(+10.9)

SportSavant 44-35...(+5.3)

DankHank 29-23........(+3.7)

Cee 45-44-1............ (-3.4)

PO69 24-27-2...........(-5.7)

KBurris 33-36-2.........(-6.6)

Goodcall 43-46-1....... (-7.4)

AllWorld 38-42-1....... (-8.2)

FairWarning 42-49-3...(-11.9)

Chriscol 37-51-1........(-19.1)

Labeeb 18-34-1 .......(-18.4)

Paterno 32-51.......... (-24.1)

TODAYS PLAYS********************************************************
<TABLE class=tborder id=post3945805 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">
03-17-2007, 08:12 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #3 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>trytrytry<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3945805", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3945805 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->719 Butler +5 -110

721 VA Commonwealth +7.5 -110

723 Boston College +8.5 -110

725 Michigan State +10 -110

728 Texas A&M -2.5 -110

730 Ohio State -7 -110

733 Indiana U +7 -110
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post3946445 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">03-17-2007, 11:29 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #4 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3946445", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3946445 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->732 Washington State -2 -110
721 VA Commonwealth +7.5 -110
<TABLE class=tborder id=post3946523 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">03-17-2007, 11:43 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #5 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Micelli<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3946523", true); </SCRIPT>
vaffanculo

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3946523 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
722 Pittsburgh -7.5 -110
729 Xavier +7 -110
728 Texas A&M -2.5 -110
731 Vanderbilt +2 -110