Micelli Tuesday Action...

wow, what an horrid looking card.....

i will search for 1 play again. 2-0 since posting these 1 play/day, that has to be some kind of record :houra

Re: Micelli Tuesday Action...

well i say fuck this slate. no plays for me tonight.

gun to my head......florida-7 -115

catch u guys tomorrow. Always love the wednesday card.....

Off to the local watering hole:houra

And thanks to those whom dropped a few kind words in one of my other threads. :cheers

He said......F L O R I D A.......91023i2ndw;l !!!!!! Your right Micelli, tough card. Enjoy the night off and have one on me, put it on my tab. Cheers dude :cheers.

Rest up my man you always bring your A game.

Im passing on college as well tonight, NBA looks a bit more enticing.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Mic I need some education!!!! Last night you loved Niagara could this also be tied in to betting them in the 1st half and the 2nd half? I know this question leads to discussions of derivatives and money management. However it does seem to give greater profit potential based on the assumption (YIKES WHAT A AWFUL WORD) that teams that win the 1st half have a greater probability of winning the game. Sorry for such a long theoretical question. I am predicting there will be LOEBL steaks in your near future. THANKS

He said......F L O R I D A.......91023i2ndw;l !!!!!! Your right Micelli, tough card. Enjoy the night off and have one on me, put it on my tab. Cheers dude :cheers.

Almost got this but for an unconcious 5'7" miracle man hitting 3 prayers beyond the arc and a couple missed free throws........This was definitely one of the most ill advised posts on my part. Doomed from the moment I hit submit.

Cant wait for the "post day off" pick Micelli. I will definitely follow but will zip my lips til the game is over this time. You deserve a free unit for handicapping the night off successfully.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Almost got this but for an unconcious 5'7" miracle man hitting 3 prayers beyond the arc and a couple missed free throws........This was definitely one of the most ill advised posts on my part. Doomed from the moment I hit submit.

Cant wait for the "post day off" pick Micelli. I will definitely follow but will zip my lips til the game is over this time. You deserve a free unit for handicapping the night off successfully.

Make
Your
Free
Throws