Middle of my life boys!!!!!!!!!

#42
I still don't think you ever answered my question BTJ. Did you know the game had started and if so, what did they say about that when you made your bet or did you bet it in on the internet? Rules or not, you must obviously feel that you are 100% correct in this matter. I understand it is a matter of principle or something with you, but to carry this for such a long time for less than you spend on a good night at a titty bar is perplexing.
 
#43
IS THAT SO RAINBLOW THEN HOW COME DON BEST WONT ALLOW THEM TO ADVERTISE IN THERE FORUM.DON BEST DOESNT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH KNOW CORRUPTION OFFSHORE LIKE LENNY AND CASCADE SPORTSBOOK THEY WILL ONLY DEAL WITH LEGIT SHOPS.DON BEST HAS A FINE REPUTATION AND THEY DONT NEED CASCADE SPORTSBOOKS BRIBE MONEY TO SURVIVE.I DOUBT YOU WILL EVER SEE CASCADE SPORTSBOOK ON A DON BEST SEVICE THEY DONT WANT TO TAINT THERE PERFECT REPUTATION.ON THE OTHER HAND THE SHRINK WOULD SELL OUT IN A MINUTE FOR A DOLLAR THANK GOD DON BEST OWND HALF THIS SITE OR WE WOULD BE SCREWED THERE WOULD BE CASCADE BANNERS ALL OVER THE FORUM.


GO AHEAD BET WITH CASCADE SPORTSBOOK BUT DONT COME CRYING TO THIS FORUM WHEN THEY ROB YOU.
 
#44
If you guys only knew the whole story.

This turd was the one who took the shot at Cascade and got burnt.

Then they agreed that the $660 would go to beanbrains favorite charity, he picked the Cam Neely foundation.

Cascade sent the cheque and he's still bitching 2 years later.:doh1
 
#45
CREAM I BET ONLINE THE GAME WAS ON THE BOARD AT 7.20 I ASSUMED THE GAME WAS ON NATIONAL T.V. AND WAS BEING DELAYED OR IT WAS ON AT 8.05 WHY ELSE WOULD A SPORTSBOOK HAVE A GAME UP AT 7.20 IF IT STARTED AT 7.05.THIS IS A WHOLE 15 MINUTES OF ACTION LENNY ADMITTED HE KNEW THE SCORE WAS 16 TO 14 WITH 5.41 LEFT IN THE FIRST QUARTER WHEN HE TOOK THE BET AT 7.20.HOW THE F-CK CAN A SPORTSBOOK ADMITT THEY WERE WATCHING THE GAME AND KNOW THE BET WAS LATE AND STILL BREAK THERE OWN WRITTEN RULES AND GRADE IT IN THERE FAVOR.THINK ABOUT THIS THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM IN OFFSHORE HISTORY.


LENNY WATCHES THE GAME KNOWING IF I LOSE HE SAYS WE ARE NOT PAYING BEANTOWNJIM HE BET A GAME 15 MINUTES AFTER IT STARTED,SO AFTER MY BET LOSES LENNY COME RUNNING INTO MAJOR WAGER AND SAYS WE ACCEPTED YOUR BET JIM AND YOU LOST.SO I WILL ASK YOU ONCE MORE CREAM DO YOU THINK A SPORTSBOOK HAS THE RIGHT TO BREAK THERE OWN WRITTEN RULES AND ACCEPT A BET AND GRADE IT IN THERE FAVOR ONLY WHEN IT LOST.HERE IS CASCADE SPORTSBOOKS OWN WRITTEN RULE (ALL WAGERS WILL BE ACCEPTED UP UNTIL THE POSTED STARTING TIME OF THE EVENT) ROBBERY END OF STORY THEY STOLE 660 DOLLARS FROM ME
 
#46
BEANTOWNJIM said:
IS THAT SO RAINBLOW THEN HOW COME DON BEST WONT ALLOW THEM TO ADVERTISE IN THERE FORUM.DON BEST DOESNT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH KNOW CORRUPTION OFFSHORE LIKE LENNY AND CASCADE SPORTSBOOK THEY WILL ONLY DEAL WITH LEGIT SHOPS.DON BEST HAS A FINE REPUTATION AND THEY DONT NEED CASCADE SPORTSBOOKS BRIBE MONEY TO SURVIVE.I DOUBT YOU WILL EVER SEE CASCADE SPORTSBOOK ON A DON BEST SEVICE THEY DONT WANT TO TAINT THERE PERFECT REPUTATION.ON THE OTHER HAND THE SHRINK WOULD SELL OUT IN A MINUTE FOR A DOLLAR THANK GOD DON BEST OWND HALF THIS SITE OR WE WOULD BE SCREWED THERE WOULD BE CASCADE BANNERS ALL OVER THE FORUM.


GO AHEAD BET WITH CASCADE SPORTSBOOK BUT DONT COME CRYING TO THIS FORUM WHEN THEY ROB YOU.
Put your DONBEST screen on so you can put CASCADE on the 1st page.
 
#47
PANCHO YOU WORK FOR LENNY AND THE THIEVES AT CASCADE SPORTSBOOK SO YOUR WORD MEANS SHIT.WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD AGREE TO GIVE 660 DOLLARS TO CHARITY CUT THE SHIT WILL YOU PANCHO IF I HAD 660 DOLLARS IN MY HAND CASH DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAND IT OVER TO ANY CHARITY.THEY STOLE MY CASH AND IT IS AN OPEN AND SHUT CASE.THEY ARE THIEVES.HEY PANCHO HOW IS YOUR UNCLE LENNY DOING IS HE STILL ROBBING CUSTOMERS I HEARD HE TRIED TO STEAL MONEY FROM A HORSE PLAYER ALSO IS THIS TRUE.WHY IS CASCADE SPORTSBOOK ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE OF DISPUTES I'LL TELL YOU WHY ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPT
 
#48
You live in Boston Jackass, are you trying to tell me you didn't know the game had already started?:+signs11- :+clueless :+signs9-1

Lenny's cool, if you didn't try to rob him you would see what a good guy he is.:+waving-5
 

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
#49
Pancho Sanza said:
If you guys only knew the whole story.

This turd was the one who took the shot at Cascade and got burnt.

Then they agreed that the $660 would go to beanbrains favorite charity, he picked the Cam Neely foundation.

Cascade sent the cheque and he's still bitching 2 years later.:doh1

most of us know the complete story and i believe its been three years and thousands of stupid posts later by BTJ

BTJ = SHOT TAKER
 
#50
Jimmy I'm giving 2,000$ tomorrow. I was gonna give 100$ to the Rainbow coalition in your name but not now that you've doubted me. Lowe's is holding a charity drive and they are matching a portion of all donations. What can I do to put your mind at ease Jimmy becasue I don't want you to lose any sleep worrying about the fact that I'm a man of my word.





Your number one in my book Jimmy
 
#51
BEANTOWNJIM said:
CREAM I BET ONLINE THE GAME WAS ON THE BOARD AT 7.20 I ASSUMED THE GAME WAS ON NATIONAL T.V. AND WAS BEING DELAYED OR IT WAS ON AT 8.05 WHY ELSE WOULD A SPORTSBOOK HAVE A GAME UP AT 7.20 IF IT STARTED AT 7.05.THIS IS A WHOLE 15 MINUTES OF ACTION LENNY ADMITTED HE KNEW THE SCORE WAS 16 TO 14 WITH 5.41 LEFT IN THE FIRST QUARTER WHEN HE TOOK THE BET AT 7.20.HOW THE F-CK CAN A SPORTSBOOK ADMITT THEY WERE WATCHING THE GAME AND KNOW THE BET WAS LATE AND STILL BREAK THERE OWN WRITTEN RULES AND GRADE IT IN THERE FAVOR.THINK ABOUT THIS THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM IN OFFSHORE HISTORY.


LENNY WATCHES THE GAME KNOWING IF I LOSE HE SAYS WE ARE NOT PAYING BEANTOWNJIM HE BET A GAME 15 MINUTES AFTER IT STARTED,SO AFTER MY BET LOSES LENNY COME RUNNING INTO MAJOR WAGER AND SAYS WE ACCEPTED YOUR BET JIM AND YOU LOST.SO I WILL ASK YOU ONCE MORE CREAM DO YOU THINK A SPORTSBOOK HAS THE RIGHT TO BREAK THERE OWN WRITTEN RULES AND ACCEPT A BET AND GRADE IT IN THERE FAVOR ONLY WHEN IT LOST.HERE IS CASCADE SPORTSBOOKS OWN WRITTEN RULE (ALL WAGERS WILL BE ACCEPTED UP UNTIL THE POSTED STARTING TIME OF THE EVENT) ROBBERY END OF STORY THEY STOLE 660 DOLLARS FROM ME
BTJ: If you had called Cascade when you did find out it was already started this all could have been avoided. Now, I wish they would give you back the money and we would not to have to hear about it any more. Good Luck !
 
#52
Panchi why was game up?? Anyone would assume game started at 8:00PM if it was still on website at 7:20. How in th fuk would Jimmy know??

Panchi go get a job and stop trying to post with the sharps like Jimmy and I as you are out of your League here.

Jimmy :+thumbs-2
 
#53
Let me get this straight, you bet a game after you get to see the first 6 minutes of action and you want the bet to be voided?:smoke

Who has the advantage after getting to view the first 6 minutes?

Small wonder he hit the over after there was a bunch of points in the first 6 minutes.

BTJ=shot taking whiny bitch.:+waving-5
 
#54
Next Wednesday, September 7th, join us for a WSFA 12 Disaster Relief Drive, from 6:00am to 6:30pm at Lowe's on the Eastern Bypass. and at the Lowe's on Cobbs-Ford Road in Prattville

Your donations will benefit the victims of Katrina and disaster victims here at home, and Lowe's has agreed to double a portion of what we raise.

To give you an idea of just how expensive the Red Cross mission is along the coast, the organization is spending $3-million a day just on food.

Again, our relief drive is next Wednesday at the Lowe's on the Eastern Boulevard and at the Lowe's on Cobbs-Ford Road in Prattville. You can donate by cash, check or credit card.









Just for you Jimmy!!!
<!--DISPLAY SEARCH RESULTS -->
 
#55
Hitman26 said:
Jimmy I'm giving 2,000$ tomorrow. I was gonna give 100$ to the Rainbow coalition in your name but not now that you've doubted me. Lowe's is holding a charity drive and they are matching a portion of all donations. What can I do to put your mind at ease Jimmy becasue I don't want you to lose any sleep worrying about the fact that I'm a man of my word.





Your number one in my book Jimmy
I think that's a real good idea, no maybe not you need your money.
 

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
#56
You make it sound in other posts like they outright robbed you. Your claim to the money is murky at best.

BEANTOWNJIM said:
CREAM I BET ONLINE THE GAME WAS ON THE BOARD AT 7.20 I ASSUMED THE GAME WAS ON NATIONAL T.V. AND WAS BEING DELAYED OR IT WAS ON AT 8.05 WHY ELSE WOULD A SPORTSBOOK HAVE A GAME UP AT 7.20 IF IT STARTED AT 7.05.THIS IS A WHOLE 15 MINUTES OF ACTION LENNY ADMITTED HE KNEW THE SCORE WAS 16 TO 14 WITH 5.41 LEFT IN THE FIRST QUARTER WHEN HE TOOK THE BET AT 7.20.HOW THE F-CK CAN A SPORTSBOOK ADMITT THEY WERE WATCHING THE GAME AND KNOW THE BET WAS LATE AND STILL BREAK THERE OWN WRITTEN RULES AND GRADE IT IN THERE FAVOR.THINK ABOUT THIS THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM IN OFFSHORE HISTORY.


LENNY WATCHES THE GAME KNOWING IF I LOSE HE SAYS WE ARE NOT PAYING BEANTOWNJIM HE BET A GAME 15 MINUTES AFTER IT STARTED,SO AFTER MY BET LOSES LENNY COME RUNNING INTO MAJOR WAGER AND SAYS WE ACCEPTED YOUR BET JIM AND YOU LOST.SO I WILL ASK YOU ONCE MORE CREAM DO YOU THINK A SPORTSBOOK HAS THE RIGHT TO BREAK THERE OWN WRITTEN RULES AND ACCEPT A BET AND GRADE IT IN THERE FAVOR ONLY WHEN IT LOST.HERE IS CASCADE SPORTSBOOKS OWN WRITTEN RULE (ALL WAGERS WILL BE ACCEPTED UP UNTIL THE POSTED STARTING TIME OF THE EVENT) ROBBERY END OF STORY THEY STOLE 660 DOLLARS FROM ME
 
#57
HEY PANCHO HOW COME YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SPEAK FOR LENNY WHERE IS HE THESE DAYS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY HE WROTE RULES IN CASCADE SPORTSBOOK IF THEY WERE NOT GOING TO BE USED.HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE WRITTEN RULE PANCHO REMEMBER THIS (ALL WAGERS WILL BE ACCEPTED UP UNTIL THE POSTED STARTING TIME OF THE EVENT) I GUESS LENNY FORGOT TO READ HIS OWN RULE BOOK HUH PANCHO.


I LOVED IT WHEN CASCADE SPORTSBOOK ACCUSED A PLAYER OF BUYING POST ON THEM IN THE HORSE DEPARTMENT BETTING THE HORSES LATE AFTER POST. THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN LENNY AND CASCADE SPORTSBOOK WERE LOSING MONEY KNEW HOW TO TO TELL TIME FUNNY HOW THAT WORKED ISNT IT PANCHO.HOW COME CASCADE KNEW WHAT TIME IT WAS WHEN THE HORSE PLAYER WAS BEATING THEM BUT DIDNT KNOW WHAT TIME IT WAS WHEN MY BET LOST EXPLAIN THAT PANCHO
 
#59
WE KNOW WHO THE REAL SHOT TAKER WAS IT WAS YOUR UNCLE LENNY HE DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY A WORD UNTIL HE KNEW THE BET LOST THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN HE WAS AVAILABLE FOR COMMENTS SO WE KNOW THE SHOT TAKER.I JUST NEVER KNEW A SPORTSBOOK WOULD STOOP THIS LOW TO BREAK THERE OWN WRITTEN RULES THEN WATCH A GAME AND WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME TO BECOME FINAL THEN HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY WE BROKE OUTR OWN RULES AND STOLE YOUR MONEY


PANCHO IF I WAS YOU I WOULDNT COME INTO TO MANY FORUMS AND SPEAK FOR LENNY YOUR PROVING MY CASE YOU IDIOT.NO SPORTSBOOK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BREAK THERE OWN WRITTEN RULES AND STEAL A PLAYERS MONEY THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE

DID CASCADE BREAK THERE OWN WRITTEN RULES WHEN ACCEPTING A BET 15 MINUTES AFYER IT STARTED WHY DONT WE ASK THE FINE FOLKS AT DON BEST IF THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

CASCADE SPORTSBOOK ARE LYING THIEVES AND SHOUL;D NEVER BE TRUSTED
 
#61
YEH NOTICE HOW MANY PEOPLE SIGNED UP WITH THESE CROOKS ONE THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THESE THIEVES.WOW A BIG SPORTSBOOK DONATED 50 DOLLARS THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT WE ALL KNOW THEY WILL CLAIM THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY NEW ACCOUNTS SO THEY WILL PRETEND THEY SENT 5 DIMES TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK GOOD THIS IS THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK.O.K. LENNY HOW MANY NEW ACCOUNTS DO YOU HAVE LET ME GUESS 500 GO F-CK YOURSELVES YOU CROOKS YOU JUST CONTINUE TO ROB YOUR PLAYERS
 
#62
I've talked to the guy a few times and he's all class.

I seriously doubt he would bother taking a shot at $660 with a small timer like you.

besides, he sent the cash to charity remember?:+waving-5
 
#63
GO F-CK YOURSELF WITH THAT CHARITY BULLSHIT PANCHO YOU KNOW I WAS ROBBED AND NOBODY IN THERE RIGHT MIND DONATES 660 DOLLARS TO A CHARITY.THEY STOLE MY HARD EARNED CASH AND I NEVER AGREED TO ANY CHARITY BULLSHIT I LOST 660 COLD CASH END OF STORY.THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I AM GOING TO ASK SOMEBODY FROM DON BEST TO TALK TO THESE CROOKS OTHERWISE I WILL KEEP TELLING THE STORY ABOUT HOW A SPORTSBOOK STOLE 660 DOLLARS FROM ME.

THE ONLY GUILTY PARTY HERE IS LENNY AND CASCADE SPORTSBOOK THEY HAD WRITTEN RULES AND BROKE THEM IN THERE FAVOR THIS CAN NEVER HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT.

STAY AWAY FROM CASCADE SPORTSBOOK THEY CHEAT AND LIE AND WORSE OF ALL THEY STEAL.
 
Top