Might be a nice overlay in the 250k guaranteed tomorrow

See how im feeling later, might try to qualify or just buy in direct tomorrow if there is a nice overlay....hard to imagine with all the tiny tournies they have on here they can manage to get 1,250 buy ins of $200

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Might be a nice overlay in the 250k guaranteed tomorrow

I finished 288th in the 250 seat guaranteed satty to the 250k tourney last night..my AA got cracked by Q8 spades :shoot:

LCD

I thought that every grinder and degen in the US would be coming on for this since it's the only thing equivalent to the old Sunday majors for US players in the last couple of months. Now I don't know. I don't want to start playing till hour three so I don't have to get into some raising war with a Venezuelan who's ready to ship 10,000 chips with A,J at 10/20.

Horseshit that they allow entry for three hours, not sure whos running that poker room but they need to pull their head out. The way to get more people is have bigger guaranteed tournies, eat the layover at first, and people will find out about the nice layovers and pretty soon you will have double or triple the amount of people playing.

LCD

Two hours was crazy. Three hours is just beyond stupid. But everything is now a re-entry so they have a lot of time to cover the guarantee.

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

only 373 so far .....huge overlay at this point

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I made it in, in the 250 seater, on fumes, but I'm in

nice job easy, im going to deposit this morning and play a few qualifiers

yisman

EOG Master

they leave late reg open so long for their tourneys that it isn't worth it for me

I'm playing in a DSI 5k tournament today, though. They gave out free entries if your bracket did well enough.

burned up 100 bucks trying to get in through a qualifier....probably a waste of time and should just buy in

yisman

EOG Master

jake, according to the site, at least a few hundred entries were supposed to be given out to this 5k madness one I was talking about

noon sunday eastern

only 48 were registered when it started, and 10 more registered late. 30 remain

yisman

EOG Master

thanks jake

this would be my biggest poker win ever if I can cash, and I'm in position to do so. Just have to be smart

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

there is a guaranteed 10 seat Qualifier for the 250k going on right now looks like a good spot to get a seat at a discount

yisman

EOG Master

chip leader with 11 players left, blinds 300/600, dealt K4

K on flop, plus two lower cards (10 and 5?), guy bets like half pot on me. I call. Turn is King. He bets even bigger. A little nervous that I could be outkicked, but I call again.

River 2.

Turns out he had K2 and rivered me with a boat when I had him the whole way. Went from 27,000+ chips down to 13,000 and change

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

507 in now...... couple more 10 seater guaranteed sattts running now

yisman

EOG Master

signing up for the satellite, not sure if this is the last one, but registration closing

yisman

EOG Master

just threw $24 out the window on the satellite.

registered late, blinds were 750/1500 with 150 ante

dealer gave me crap every hand

finally forced all in with bb (78 off)

actually had a shot because I had a straight draw for the river, but river failed to connect

yisman

EOG Master

chip leader with 11 players left, blinds 300/600, dealt K4

K on flop, plus two lower cards (10 and 5?), guy bets like half pot on me. I call. Turn is King. He bets even bigger. A little nervous that I could be outkicked, but I call again.

River 2.

Turns out he had K2 and rivered me with a boat when I had him the whole way. Went from 27,000+ chips down to 13,000 and change

finished 7th after some donk took me out. Staying in hand with 4,10, unreal.

Hit a set, donk had flush draw, which hit on flop. I never saw the final card because I lost Internet, but I guess I didn't hit the boat.

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

They got $220k last night only a 30k overlay (I thought it would be more).
I got $400, I see LCD got $375 and Kidkonggolf just missed the money

yisman

EOG Master

they actually got $235,640 from the buyins, so about a 14k overlay.

yisman

EOG Master

I'm including the fees, because that's how I calculate overlay.

The full entry fee was 215.