MLS total trend to watch

Rusty play rearing its head early on in this tourney. No first half goals through 4 matches. Last 3 match final scores were 1-0, 1-0 and 0-0.

Not to mention who were the morons who thought Orlando in July was a good place to restart the league's season. Most of the soccer world takes the summer off for a reason, these fools leaned into it and you'll probably see a lot of this happen. Imagine going out for a 6-8 mile run in high 80s/low 90s and miserable humidity, you probably wouldn't be sharp either.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Rusty play rearing its head early on in this tourney. No first half goals through 4 matches. Last 3 match final scores were 1-0, 1-0 and 0-0.

Thanks for the heads up. Two games tonight, first one ended under easily (NY 1-0), the 2nd game still early but 0-0 at this point (24 minute mark).

I'd have never noticed without this thread, thanks brother.

(So easy to see these things without the political crap up here!!!!)

All good things had to come to an end I guess. Maybe the longer we go on the more used to the heat the teams will be.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
All good things had to come to an end I guess. Maybe the longer we go on the more used to the heat the teams will be.

You have to toss out the Cincy/Columbus game since Cincy is nothing more than a glorified AYSO team. I could get 11 of us here to form a team and we could put 3 in the net against Cincy.

You have to toss out the Cincy/Columbus game since Cincy is nothing more than a glorified AYSO team. I could get 11 of us here to form a team and we could put 3 in the net against Cincy.

11 of us might score 3 on the Cincy Bearcats hoops team, in an MLS match I'm not so sure...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Thanks for the heads up. Two games tonight, first one ended under easily (NY 1-0), the 2nd game still early but 0-0 at this point (24 minute mark).

Sigh.

Seemingly right after posting this I look again and it's 4 to fucking 0.

Oh well, just a vig loss but was really hoping to go 2-0.

Note - I know ZERO about soccer. I couldn't tell you 3 things about the game.........limited selections these days.

Oh well, we move on.........